Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: centralized post of pirate payouts-It is over. Pirate@scammer admits default  (Read 80036 times)
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 01:50:13 AM

So you fucking idiots are going after some dude's family because you're too dumb and greedy to not invest in a scam?  Muh Gosh.  You know all of you dumb fucks will invest in the next one as well. 

Dont fuck with peoples money.

You dumb fucks gave a person who was running an obvious scam money.  You lost.  Give up.  Don't fuck with some dude's family.  Idiot.

Why not? He is fucking with theirs!

Holy fuck, you're stupid.  What part of investing in an obvious Ponzi made you think you would ever see your money again?  Dude took it.  You lost.  Luckily most of you idiots are as incompetent at everything else in life as you are about "investing," so I think these people should be safe other than dealing with creepy mouth-breathers calling them at all hours of the night ranting about some internet money.   

Edit:  Thank you moderators for taking that shit down. 
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 01:51:33 AM

Seems to me it's not even the investors going after him, it's everyone else.  

Slow day I guess.

i am pretty sure you bought out some people's loans. confident pirate will pay? know something we do not?
just taking a gamble?

just curious.

I think it's likely he'll give it a go, yeah.   If I turn out to be wrong, well that'll be annoying but I'll survive.  

To be honest at this point, I really want him to pay out not so I get some money, but because it'll make a bunch of people on here look like utter tools (more than they already do).  I have a lovely fuck you gif all ready to go Smiley

bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 01:54:08 AM

Seems to me it's not even the investors going after him, it's everyone else.  

Slow day I guess.

+1. They're just eager to assume the position of government and "protect" everyone from their own money it seems. Personally, I'd wait until after I lost the bet and Pirate didn't pay before saying much more.

I'd be getting worried if I were you right now.  The writing is on the wall.  Read it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 01:57:35 AM

Its going to get uglier.

How can it get any worse than the current situation, which is that no one has gotten paid?

I agree. Even tho i am surprised by the lack of other posters complaing. Bitcoinica was rougher post wise. Strange.

I don't have a dog in this race like I had indirectly over at Bitcoinica, plus I'm pretty sure that any major parties who have a mess of coins at risk are just keeping their mouths shut just in case. I'm only involved in this pirate fiasco as an outsider bringing whatever I can to the table to ferret out the truth as to whom Pirateat40 is.

~Bruno~
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 02:01:34 AM

So you fucking idiots are going after some dude's family because you're too dumb and greedy to not invest in a scam?  Muh Gosh.  You know all of you dumb fucks will invest in the next one as well. 

You dumb fucks gave a person who was running an obvious scam money.  You lost.  Give up.  Don't fuck with some dude's family.  Idiot.

Holy fuck, you're stupid.  What part of investing in an obvious Ponzi made you think you would ever see your money again?  Dude took it.  You lost.  Luckily most of you idiots are as incompetent at everything else in life as you are about "investing," so I think these people should be safe other than dealing with creepy mouth-breathers calling them at all hours of the night ranting about some internet money.   

Stop blaming the victims. Whose sockpuppet are you again ?

BorderBits

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:05:06 AM

Victims?   Roll Eyes  You gambled; you lost.  The only victims are some people in Texas who may have a brother or son who did something that they probably don't know a damn thing about. 
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:06:30 AM

aye, no shit. Who is this guy?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:07:34 AM

Victims?   Roll Eyes  You gambled; you lost.  The only victims are some people in Texas who may have a brother or son who did something that they probably don't know a damn thing about. 

while i wouldn't use borderbits' strong language i definitely rate personal responsibility way above victimism... people have noone to blame but themselves.
bitcoinsydney

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:09:21 AM

What's with the anger at those angry toward pirate? I have no problem with people who run a ponzi getting what they deserve
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704743404575128031143424928.html

Sure people should have known better, but the operator should expect retribution. If he's covered his tracks sufficiently, good on him for executing a well run scam. If he hasn't, he deserves everything that's coming. This is the wild west of investing, there are no police and no regulatory bodies protecting anyone - you do what you have to do to protect your money.

Not fair? Don't run a scam. Upset about investing in a scam? Learn from it, or do something about it. I have no problem with what pirate did, or what people want to do to him. This is bitcoin.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 02:13:11 AM

Their Website went down the same time he defaulted whatever you know what I mean (the last cached copy of www.buscog.com is dated the 14th of August) http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.buscog.com/&hl=en&prmd=imvns&strip=0

Hot damn, first I've heard of this. Jesus

A master fraud.

HOT DAMN!

I posted about 80% of the same above, but now that post is nowhere to be found. I believe there is some major mother fuckin' goin' ons around here.

~Bruno~

bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:15:36 AM

Their Website went down the same time he defaulted whatever you know what I mean (the last cached copy of www.buscog.com is dated the 14th of August) http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.buscog.com/&hl=en&prmd=imvns&strip=0

Hot damn, first I've heard of this. Jesus

A master fraud.

HOT DAMN!

I posted about 80% of the same above, but now that post is nowhere to be found. I believe there is some major mother fuckin' goin' ons around here.

~Bruno~

Same here.  Everyone save everything.  Screenshots, text, et cetera.
BorderBits

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:17:42 AM

This is the wild west of investing, there are no police and no regulatory bodies protecting anyone - you do what you have to do to protect your money.

Thankfully there are police protecting innocent people in McKinney, TX.  How is going after random people who may be related to an internet scammer protecting money?  If anything, you'll just end up producing more negative news about bitcoin. 
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:21:45 AM

This is the wild west of investing, there are no police and no regulatory bodies protecting anyone - you do what you have to do to protect your money.

Thankfully there are police protecting innocent people in McKinney, TX.  How is going after random people who may be related to an internet scammer protecting money?  If anything, you'll just end up producing more negative news about bitcoin.  

By that logic if Pirate ends up in jail doing 10-20 for conspiracy to commit fraud & operating a ponzi scheme you will feel justice is served.  Right?  I mean you can't have your cake and eat it too.  Maybe he can bunk with Madoff and they can trade tips on how to run it better "next time".
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 02:23:55 AM

Its going to get uglier.

How can it get any worse than the current situation, which is that no one has gotten paid?

I agree. Even tho i am surprised by the lack of other posters complaing. Bitcoinica was rougher post wise. Strange.

How much in deposits did pirate actually receive?  I believe he claimed to have 500kBTC, but, I'd claim that too if that's what I needed others to believe to keep my gravy train rolling...

Anyhow, maybe we haven't heard much because he is small potatoes with huge phony debt...

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
fcmatt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:26:31 AM

Its going to get uglier.

How much in deposits did pirate actually receive?  I believe he claimed to have 500kBTC, but, I'd claim that too if that's what I needed others to believe to keep my gravy train rolling...

Anyhow, maybe we haven't heard much because he is small potatoes with huge phony debt...

i dunno.. but based on people selling btcst accounts.. some rather large ones were shared. 1000s of btc in some single accounts alone.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:26:39 AM

Thankfully there are police protecting innocent people in McKinney, TX.  How is going after random people who may be related to an internet scammer protecting money?  If anything, you'll just end up producing more negative news about bitcoin. 

All you SA newfags should really be banned from here. I love how you have no issue coming and blasting Bitcoin, blasting everyone as being fucking dumb for falling victem to a scam. And then have the fucking naive audacity to try and form some moral highroad against violence. FUCK YOU!

Whaaa??? A bitcoin operation was hacked???!!!???  The currency of the future!

Yea, you give a shit about bitcoin and negative publicity....  Roll Eyes

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 02:26:57 AM

Why are you so defensive about a a possible scammer getting all his dox handed over to the party van ?

These guys will make the police job a lot easier with what they dig up if something nefarious is going on.

BorderBits

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:28:09 AM

Thankfully there are police protecting innocent people in McKinney, TX.  How is going after random people who may be related to an internet scammer protecting money?  If anything, you'll just end up producing more negative news about bitcoin.  

By that logic if Pirate ends up in jail doing 10-20 for conspiracy to commit fraud & operating a ponzi scheme you will feel justice is served.  Right?  I mean you can't have your cake and eat it too.  Maybe he can bunk with Madoff and they can trade tips on how to run it better "next time".

I'm not sure what you're getting at.  I don't give a shit about pirate -- if there are charges brought against him and a jury of his peers convicts him of a crime, then great.  My posts have been in regards to an idiot who posted personal details of pirate's family.  
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 02:29:30 AM

Why are you so defensive about a a possible scammer getting all his dox handed over to the party van ?

These guys will make the police job a lot easier with what they dig up if something nefarious is going on.

Because what if you're wrong?  There's a reason we have law enforcement. 

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
BorderBits

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:30:16 AM

All you SA newfags should really be banned from here. I love how you have no issue coming and blasting Bitcoin, blasting everyone as being fucking dumb for falling victem to a scam. And then have the fucking naive audacity to try and form some moral highroad against violence. FUCK YOU!

Are you requesting that I call a whaaaambulance for you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: