Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?
5000 - 25 (25.3%)
7500 - 8 (8.1%)
10000 - 19 (19.2%)
12500 - 4 (4%)
15000 - 5 (5.1%)
20000 - 38 (38.4%)
Total Voters: 99

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy  (Read 81336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:02:05 PM

Ive often found in this crazy alt game that when there is no buy support, low price and general doom and gloom then that is the best time to buy and be patient

Lost count on the number of the coins that have "died" only to see them go through regular cycles of 100-500% increases and then back down again...Once you learn each coins price cycle and act accordingly within that range there are profits to be made,

I remember buying Vericoin in Dec when by all accounts it was dead....low price, no buy support, no sign of Dev etc etc and now I am cashing out at 250%+ profit

If you want your handheld and be molly coddled with buy support than I suggest you look elsewhere, but with this buy support then the profits will be substantially less as a reward

Anyone who knows this coin from its inception knows the price cycle it has been through and will act accordingly

Good luck guys Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:28:52 PM

Where are you dev ,,,,???
Very scared no buy support

===Sempak===
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:37:48 PM

EKN R.I.P.. no buy support, dev already do not care anymore because they already profited a lot..LOL Grin Grin Grin

first post and registered today...you really signed up just to post this?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:40:07 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 12:25:13 AM by paycum

Where are you dev ,,,,???
Very scared no buy support

come on its sunday! he posted a few pages back, no need to worry already! start to worry if he hasnt posted in a week, not when he hasnt posted in an hour!

and still some buy support..if you think its to low then add some yourself Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:44:14 PM

The EKN has dropped to 10000/3=3333.

More buy support and help coming? I still have hope.

makjoyah

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:50:35 PM

The EKN has dropped to 10000/3=3333.

More buy support and help coming? I still have hope. http://www.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/tn_image/8/554748-tn_transportation027.gif

next dropped to 10000/4 or 10000/5
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:50:21 AM

Some of you noobs are such scared pussies. Fuckin man up, take a risk and buy some damn coins. "oh no ekn is dead, the dev didn't post today. oh no I'll dump for a loss". Seems smart. lmao! The coin is cheap enough to take a risk. It's not like I'll go hungry or miss my car payment over 50k ekn. No risk, no reward. Just like in life. As soon as there is legit proof of scam, then I'll say screw this. But until then them cheap ekn are looking mighty tasty. Also, the dev has not given any signs of scam. So cheer up noobs, it's almost Monday and who knows. Maybe this will be the best investment you have ever made.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
mirkozz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:53:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zVwaDlX.png

April 10, 2015, 01:06:35 PM

*Website will be online soon.

Huh

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:43:21 AM

Some of you noobs are such scared pussies. Fuckin man up, take a risk and buy some damn coins. "oh no ekn is dead, the dev didn't post today. oh no I'll dump for a loss". Seems smart. lmao! The coin is cheap enough to take a risk. It's not like I'll go hungry or miss my car payment over 50k ekn. No risk, no reward. Just like in life. As soon as there is legit proof of scam, then I'll say screw this. But until then them cheap ekn are looking mighty tasty. Also, the dev has not given any signs of scam. So cheer up noobs, it's almost Monday and who knows. Maybe this will be the best investment you have ever made.

Good for you and your car payment insurer... but this is a dead duck.

Other thant that you are naturally free to throw your money away any way you want, of course.
tubesteak

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:50:59 AM

Good for you and your car payment insurer... but this is a dead duck.

Other thant that you are naturally free to throw your money away any way you want, of course.
If it's dead to you. Move the fuck on! There's no reason for your punk ass to be here commenting. BTW bitch, where's the death certificate? lmao!

tubesteak

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:54:07 AM

Also, comments from a noob account with activity 1 means jack shit. Get the fuck out of here with your weak shit!

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:39:53 AM

You are right.
Do you know US stock markets usually at all time high, at least not in crash mode on the Full moon?

Now is 99.9% full moon. I am in.      

HighAllTime

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:32:13 AM

Stop panicking people. This coin went very fast from 1200 ico to 10500, almost ten times, there must be some retrace. It is still 3 times ICO! I bought much higher than it is now and haven't sold. Just be patient, forget about it for a week, two weeks, maybe a month. This coin has great fundamentals, small market cap, the devs are delivering as promised, so I can't see the reason it will not go back up. I'm holding.

jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:21:44 AM

How does someone make money from dumping? Are they working with the exchanges? Is it all about volume?

The fudder will be buying now and selling happily in a few days at x2 or x4 price, when the panic and capitulation phase is over.

Yes but you'd have to possess units in the first place to dump at a low price. How does this help accumulation?

easy. lets say you bought in with 5btc at 1200 during the ico. then sold 80% at 8k/10k, so thats a 30btc profit. then dump your 20% which you have left over a few hours/days to create down pressure and when it reaches 2k/3k you buy in a few btc again and use some of the 30btc profit to pump it 200/300% higher and repeat the same...

I don't think that is what is going on here, probably just weak hands.
tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:52:57 AM

More you panic and sell more you play the dumpers game and more they are happy and they will do it again.

Im on crypto world since 5 years now, its nearly every time the same situation.

A nice pump, a dump to panic people and accumulate more they can then a pump or a new dump to scared more the people.

How do you think some people went from 1 btc to 100 or 1000 in few months years?

Its not only luck.

More you scared people, more you can win. The people will cry because they solded their coin early and will do fud to try to buy back.

But when they will cry and fud it will be to late, and they will not have the power to buy back.

Its scaring to see the price falling by 3 4 5 . But its also a good thing even for the dev, it mean coin have interest, a dead coin doesnt have so much attention and market manipulation.

As i said before dev is still here and working, and if think he will stop because the people dump its a bad choice, he will be paid much much much more by buying himself some coin and keep it and to continue to work and comunicate and give results.

Nothing more to add except do you choice sold if you want and panic if you want, but dont come here in few days week to cry cause you did bad choice.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:05:45 PM

Holding strong tomoto!! I'm riding this one out man.... wanna see Elektron overcome all obstacles and flourish, like it should!!

Keep up the great work devs!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:42:24 PM

Now would be a good time for Dev to drop by with a few reassuring words.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:36:13 PM

I think the price of EKN will drop below 3k soon.
Many people who bought at ICO are cashing out and unless the dev releases some 'good' news, it is unlikely the price can go above 5k soon.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
cryptoPrecise

Activity: 69

Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:20:25 PM

Many people who bought at ICO are cashing out and unless the dev releases some 'good' news, it is unlikely the price can go above 5k soon.

who cares? EKN to me is a sleeper. Masternodes are in the pipeline.
HighAllTime

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:22:41 PM

who cares? EKN to me is a sleeper. Masternodes are in the pipeline.

I agree, the price today or tomorrow doesn't matter. I'm holding - makes no sense to sell and panic buy higher later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: