Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 3133 times)
mbitdice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:58:54 AM

I understand it's BETA but my balance just disapeared, including playcoin and dogecoin.

Player Player_78515
CryptoMrM (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:34:23 AM

I understand it's BETA but my balance just disapeared, including playcoin and dogecoin.

Player Player_78515

Hiya,

I can see your recent conversion transactions as they've been logged.

I'm assuming your talking about the deverting process as you haven't deposited, but I have record for both.

Whilst I wouldn't like to call you a lier, I'm sure you must be mistaken. You see the way the code is set up, the logging of the transaction takes place before the deduction of the balance, so therefore I would have seen it and it would have been logged.

In addition to this, I have just looked at your post history and found you made reference to creating users with the alias 'Bob'.

This is the same 'alias' created earlier on the site, trying to exploit dice rolls - which I've since patched. Likewise the majority of your posts are related to scams or 'glitches'.

I might have it wrong.

mbitdice

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:27:50 AM

Player Player_78515

Hiya,

I'm assuming your talking about the deverting process as you haven't deposited, but I have record for both.

Whilst I wouldn't like to call you a lier, I'm sure you must be mistaken. You see the way the code is set up, the logging of the transaction takes place before the deduction of the balance, so therefore I would have seen it and it would have been logged.

In addition to this, I have just looked at your post history and found you made reference to creating users with the alias 'Bob'.

This is the same 'alias' created earlier on the site, trying to exploit dice rolls - which I've since patched. Likewise the majority of your posts are related to scams or 'glitches'.

I might have it wrong.

Since when is writing a dice bot exploiting the site?  Shocked

Sure i changed my alias to "bob", so? so what? what has this got to do with your site having a bug where when i tried to divert all my paychips back to a normal balance my balance inc paychips dissapeared.

I'l be leaving a bad trust rating for your bullshit excuse of a scam, not sure why you are trying to scam over 1000 doge. but calling me an outright "exploiter" when my bot, a modified version of other bots on this site is tested on your site and you find an exploit.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:55:32 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 09:15:50 AM by CryptoMrM

Player Player_78515

Hiya,

I might have it wrong.

Since when is writing a dice bot exploiting the site?  Shocked

Sure i changed my alias to "bob", so? so what? what has this got to do with your site having a bug where when i tried to divert all my paychips back to a normal balance my balance inc paychips dissapeared.

I'l be leaving a bad trust rating for your bullshit excuse of a scam, not sure why you are trying to scam over 1000 doge. but calling me an outright "exploiter" when my bot, a modified version of other bots on this site is tested on your site and you find an exploit.

Using a dice bot within what site is built for isn't. Using it continuously in different areas of the site, knowing full well what you are doing is exploiting.

If you actually read the post you'd know it has nothing to do with my site having an alleged 'bug', I was referring to you allegedly using an exploit earlier.

There's no 'bullshit excuse of a scam' just you acting like infant. I don't think you understand that every divert script has a logging procedure BEFORE it deducts balances. So you're either lying or confused, by the way you've constructed your response, I'm guessing it's a bit of both.

As for the feedback, I'm new to the reputation system here. So will have to look into it.

Edit: The feedback I left you:

He reported an alleged bug on my site. I explained that the systems logs all transactions before it deducts balances, thus voiding his argument (I believe he was trying to get compensation, despite only ever using the faucet).

I then noticed he had previously posted using the alias 'bob', this is the same username a previous exploiter of the site had used.

Upon mentioning this to him, he blew up in rage, slated me with bad rep and admitted to using a bot and the user which found a bug. He stated this isn't exploiting anything, when he ran and kept running the bot on numerous occasions, knowing full well it was 'exploiting' the site.

All just trying to divert attention. I'd definitely stay away.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:19:20 AM

As for the feedback, I'm new to the reputation system here. So will have to look into it.

As for the reputation system aka trust system here, his feedback to you will actually stays in untrusted feedback since he is not in default trust list. it will not affect your trust score. Anyway the trust rating is only a guide for people to do some business with someone, in the end you have to use your own decision to determine if someone is trustworthy enough

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:22:05 AM

As for the reputation system aka trust system here, his feedback to you will actually stays in untrusted feedback since he is not in default trust list. it will not affect your trust score. Anyway the trust rating is only a guide for people to do some business with someone, in the end you have to use your own decision to determine if someone is trustworthy enough

Thanks for clearing that up  Grin
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:29:40 AM

Sure, anyway Do you happen to delete the unique url due to the sites using account login system now? Im still able to use my previous account while im connectiong to uberdice.com/play but If i use the unique url , it wouldnt let me connect into the sites, I guess it could be due to it saves up the cache and cookies

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:33:34 AM

Sure, anyway Do you happen to delete the unique url due to the sites using account login system now? Im still able to use my previous account while im connectiong to uberdice.com/play but If i use the unique url , it wouldnt let me connect into the sites, I guess it could be due to it saves up the cache and cookies

Yes that's all correct. If you go into your cookies you'll actually find the same unique url stored.
flippy

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:48:03 PM

What's happened to the site? After loading there's nothing but the background.

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:55:12 PM

i have the same issue. at first i thought it was mozilla firefox problem though it doesnt work with chrome too

mbitdice

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:57:17 PM

Player Player_78515

Hiya,

I might have it wrong.

Since when is writing a dice bot exploiting the site?  Shocked

Using a dice bot within what site is built for isn't. Using it continuously in different areas of the site, knowing full well what you are doing is exploiting.

If you actually read the post you'd know it has nothing to do with my site having an alleged 'bug', I was referring to you allegedly using an exploit earlier.

There's no 'bullshit excuse of a scam' just you acting like infant. I don't think you understand that every divert script has a logging procedure BEFORE it deducts balances. So you're either lying or confused, by the way you've constructed your response, I'm guessing it's a bit of both.

He reported an alleged bug on my site. I explained that the systems logs all transactions before it deducts balances, thus voiding his argument (I believe he was trying to get compensation, despite only ever using the faucet).

I then noticed he had previously posted using the alias 'bob', this is the same username a previous exploiter of the site had used.

Upon mentioning this to him, he blew up in rage, slated me with bad rep and admitted to using a bot and the user which found a bug. He stated this isn't exploiting anything, when he ran and kept running the bot on numerous occasions, knowing full well it was 'exploiting' the site.

You are so full of shit, i deposited 1000 doge into my account, my unique_d cookie is WJaUhWLomV2DV2EGGLlnNStCJ7vsntS4

Who are you talking about?

Keep clear of this site guys, ever he is a really stupid scammer or a very incompetent admin.

Hopefully he is just a scammer, but if its an incompetent admin who is this arrogant we will see in the near future if the service still runs more customers being in a similar situation but with more at risk.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:05:00 PM

Hi dev,just wanted to take a look at your new site,but it doesn't work
I try to reload but I just see the grey background of the site  Huh
Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:40:54 PM

Player Player_78515

Hiya,

I might have it wrong.

Since when is writing a dice bot exploiting the site?  Shocked

You are so full of shit, i deposited 1000 doge into my account, my unique_d cookie is WJaUhWLomV2DV2EGGLlnNStCJ7vsntS4

Keep clear of this site guys, ever he is a really stupid scammer or a very incompetent admin.

Hopefully he is just a scammer, but if its an incompetent admin who is this arrogant we will see in the near future if the service still runs more customers being in a similar situation but with more at risk.

I want to deposit and try this site, but this guy is scaring me. I don't want my balance to disappear and the admin to tell me I'm lying or something about depositing! Nah. I'll wait for this to get resolved first.
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:29:19 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 10:51:40 PM by CryptoMrM

i have the same issue. at first i thought it was mozilla firefox problem though it doesnt work with chrome too

I try to reload but I just see the grey background of the site  Huh

Sorry guys, I was sleeping (we all need to at some point).

From what it looks like, one of the hot wallets is down. I'll look into it now and update.

You can beat around the bush all you want. You stated that you lost the doge and playcoins at the same time, which means you were referring to the conversion/deversion process. This process has a log element in the code before it deducts the balance. See the code extract below:

Code:
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `logs` (`time`,`player_id`,`amount`,`type`,`hash`) VALUES ('$time', $player[id], '$amount', '$typet', '".prot($_GET['_unique'])."')");
mysql_query("UPDATE `players` SET `playcoins`=TRUNCATE(ROUND($newBalance,9),8) WHERE `id`=$player[id] LIMIT 1");
mysql_query("UPDATE `players` SET `doge`=TRUNCATE(ROUND((`doge`+$calc),9),8) WHERE `id`=$player[id] LIMIT 1");

If you were telling the truth, I would be able to see it.

I want to deposit and try this site, but this guy is scaring me. I don't want my balance to disappear and the admin to tell me I'm lying or something about depositing! Nah. I'll wait for this to get resolved first.

Hi Drog,

I'm sorry to hear this. Note the evidence I gave to support my claim.

I understand these sorts of sites involve an element of trust and I look forward to building this up amongst the community over time.
mbitdice

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:10:01 PM

I try to reload but I just see the grey background of the site  Huh

Sorry guys, I was sleeping (we all need to at some point).

From what it looks like, one of the hot wallets is down. I'll look into it now and update.

You can beat around the bush all you want. You stated that you lost the doge and playcoins at the same time, which means you were referring to the conversion/deversion process. This process has a log element in the code before it deducts the balance. See the code extract below:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO `logs` (`time`,`player_id`,`amount`,`type`,`hash`) VALUES ('$time', $player[id], '$amount', '$typet', '".prot($_GET['_unique'])."')");
    mysql_query("UPDATE `players` SET `playcoins`=TRUNCATE(ROUND($newBalance,9),8) WHERE `id`=$player[id] LIMIT 1");
    mysql_query("UPDATE `players` SET `doge`=TRUNCATE(ROUND((`doge`+$calc),9),8) WHERE `id`=$player[id] LIMIT 1");

If you were telling the truth, I would be able to see it.

Hi Drog,

I'm sorry to hear this. Note the evidence I gave to support my claim.

I understand these sorts of sites involve an element of trust and I look forward to building this up amongst the community over time.

Really? Your going to throw off some random code from your script and tell me that everything is accurate?

How about you perform this:

Code:
select id from DATABASENAME.players where hash = "WJaUhWLomV2DV2EGGLlnNStCJ7vsntS4";

and then

Code:
SELECT address FROM DATABASENAME.deposits where player_id = IDRETURNEDFROMFIRSTQUERY;

Tell me what address it returns, also format the strings to work with your database structure if you know how to do that.

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:25:08 PM

Really? Your going to throw off some random code from your script and tell me that everything is accurate?

How about you perform this:

Code:
select id from DATABASENAME.players where hash = "WJaUhWLomV2DV2EGGLlnNStCJ7vsntS4";

and then

Code:
SELECT address FROM DATABASENAME.deposits where player_id = IDRETURNEDFROMFIRSTQUERY;

Tell me what address it returns, also format the strings to work with your database structure if you know how to do that.

The 'random code' isn't random because its relevant. Dear lord.

and

CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:45:38 PM

Site is now back online. It was a storage issue which meant the wallets stopped running and thus stopped the site from loading.

Sorry for any inconvenience anyone might have had.
bitllionaire
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:06:42 PM

I confirm it is working properly now
Is there any aperture promo?
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:13:59 PM

We have a 0.25 BTC competition going till the end of the week. However apart from that, no.

Whilst in Beta, I'm still developing a-lot of different features, especially promotional ones.
bitllionaire
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:15:37 PM

We have a 0.25 BTC competition going till the end of the week. However apart from that, no.

Whilst in Beta, I'm still developing a-lot of different features, especially promotional ones.
alright,when is the week exactly finishing? (timezone)

it is a little bit scary because of the wallet problems commented..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: