Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [....] ART issue - The Mug #004 included - crowdfunding the project...  (Read 7052 times)
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 10:32:27 AM

If there is any sort of profit sharing it is a security.

Its not a security if people get ARTWORK

The question is if you get a piece of ART sent to you in return for supporting artists is that considered profit sharing ?

CharlesPonzi (LOL) Good point and this is what some growdfunding platforms use -  you buy good like a frame from a film. We are selling you a virtual token as a frame of film or as a frying pan Smiley
The problem is, how to handle the possible profit sharing. Easiest way is to say that there will be none...
In 2012, President Barack Obama signed the JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Act; this piece of legislation effectively lifted a previous ban against public solicitation for private companies raising funds.(12 August 2012.) As of August 13, 2012, the Securities Exchange Commission has yet to set rules in place regarding equity crowdfunding campaigns involving unaccredited investors for private companies; however, rules are expected to be set by January 1, 2013. Currently, the JOBS Act allows accredited investors to invest in equity crowdfunding campaigns. 

So, lets not blow this thing out of proportions Smiley
I'll like to keep it as simple as possible. We are not selling you a security but a tokens. Those tokens show your support for this project.
I am not going to prance around here and call myself a CEO of blaa blaa balaa and tell you fairy tales about board members, deals crossing on my desk or even call it a company... like some of the angry pole here have done for long time Wink

This is a simple project that needs your help to get off the ground. We can make it grow to something really nice.
If this is OK by you, please let me know via PM or IRC and I'll help you get few tokens.

Cheers and thank you for you support.

If really feel like you have to wast your and other forum members time with spewing bile, use PM.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 12:28:42 PM

How do we know you're not just trying to scam us? You are well-known for lying and trolling on these forums, why should anyone help you?
Hello usagi. Is that your retaliation for exposing you as one of the most incompetent managers? Sorry, truth hurts.
How many times do I need to ask you for the link to a article where I have lied.

Red flag #2. Instead of simply answering my question, EskimoBob attacks me and tries to change the topic. I didn't accuse him of lying, I simply said he is a well-known liar (which is true). If EskimoBob had nothing to hide, he would answer my simple question: How do we know he's not just trying to scam us?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 12:33:10 PM

You're trying to sell securities, and what you are doing is illegal, by your own words. Just because you don't call it a "bond" or a "share" means nothing in the eyes of the law -- according to you.

This smells like a scam.
Really usagi? I am informing project supporters that those are NOT securities. Tell me (not here, because your own invention, the local rule, applies to you) how did you present CPA, NYAN, BMF etc? LOL.  

Red flag #3. EskimoBob avoids talking about whether what he is doing is legal or not *(it's illegal) and instead tries to obfuscate the situation by attacking me for using the GLBSE. What I did or did not do is irrelevant (I stopped what I was doing because of my beliefs on the subject); the question here is if what EskimoBob is doing is illegal. And, it is. Why doesn't he just address the question? Or is he really doing this in full knowledge that he is breaking the law -- by his own words?
[/quote]
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 12:36:51 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2012, 12:47:49 PM by usagi

...GLBSE was only a market. All the stuff sold there was not legal in USA - basically everything offered in this forum.    

Didn't you just say you would have listed on the GLBSE had it not gone down?
LOL. Trolling?
Usagi, pleas, get your facts straight and then try again.
You have completely failed to understand what was GLBSE's role. Again, this is a wrong thread for this. Lets talk about it somewhere else. Remember, "Local rule" Wink

Red flag #4. EskimoBob has demonstrated his hypocrisy in this response quite well. Why doesn't he just address the issue that he said himself what he is doing is illegal? Does the OP even make sense considering what EskimoBob said in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118208.0?

Why are you people so happy buying fake and illegal securities in non existing (fake) entities?
Why even issue this illegal stuff and call yourself a corporation, while you know, you are not representing any legally existing Co.
If your company is registered, and you offer shares to general public - you are breaking the laws in most of the countries that have internet access.

Obviously this opens the ugly door of SEC/FSA/OSC/... etc, who will start cracking down on this sooner or later and make everyone's life really miserable.

guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:25:35 PM

Please keep in mind, that those are not shares, bonds, notes or what ever other instrument you can name. Support Tokens are not registered in any known country because those are not securities.

You are purchasing virtual Support Tokens.

You're trying to sell securities, and what you are doing is illegal, by your own words. Just because you don't call it a "bond" or a "share" means nothing in the eyes of the law -- according to you.

This smells like a scam.

Or an idiot

For once, I agree with you usagi Smiley  EskimoBob, either you're just a fool, or you really don't get it. Assets-OTC isn't the one

1. Soliciting Investment for a business (you are)
2. Selling an unregistered security (are you really to stupid to figure this out?)
3. Lying about the nature of the security (you're lying when you say it's not a security!)
4. Failing to disclose any of the risks associated with the investment (You didn't disclose ANY risk!)
5. Failing to disclose the true nature of the art studio's business & sources of income (seriously)

EskimoBob, either you're trying to take advantage of investors, or you're just being fucking stupid if you fail to realize that, according to the SEC's definition of "security" you're selling securities in this art studio.

You either adamantly refuse to learn, or you understand and are lying and scamming.

I'm not necessarily against unregistered, or even illegally sold, securities, but I sure hope that the people selling them KNOW what the fuck they're doing, rather than what you're doing which is refusing to recognize the truth and failing to inform investors of the risks associated with your issue, especially the risks associated with selling securities illegally.

EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:43:38 PM

Please keep in mind, that those are not shares, bonds, notes or what ever other instrument you can name. Support Tokens are not registered in any known country because those are not securities.

This smells like a scam.

Or an idiot

For once, I agree with you usagi Smiley  EskimoBob, either you're just a fool, or you really don't get it. Assets-OTC isn't the one

2. Selling an unregistered security (are you really to stupid to figure this out?)
3. Lying about the nature of the security (you're lying when you say it's not a security!)
4. Failing to disclose any of the risks associated with the investment (You didn't disclose ANY risk!)
5. Failing to disclose the true nature of the art studio's business & sources of income (seriously)

EskimoBob, either you're trying to take advantage of investors, or you're just being fucking stupid if you fail to realize that, according to the SEC's definition of "security" you're selling securities in this art studio.

You either adamantly refuse to learn, or you understand and are lying and scamming.

I'm not necessarily against unregistered, or even illegally sold, securities, but I sure hope that the people selling them KNOW what the fuck they're doing, rather than what you're doing which is refusing to recognize the truth and failing to inform investors of the risks associated with your issue, especially the risks associated with selling securities illegally.

I guess I am as stupid (idiot?) as every "issuer" in this forum including troll Usagi. Only difference is that all those nice issuers are advertising their stuff as a security. What makes this whining here even more absurd, is that has never bothered any of you Smiley
This is strange, or what?

Guruvan, if you think this art studio is a banana and this banana is a security, then have fun and believe what you want. I can not stop you Smiley

Guruvan, risk are written in few first posts.

Cheers

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 03:10:25 PM

This smells like a scam.

Or an idiot

For once, I agree with you usagi Smiley  EskimoBob, either you're just a fool, or you really don't get it. Assets-OTC isn't the one

I guess I am as stupid (idiot?) as every "issuer" in this forum including troll Usagi. Only difference is that all those nice issuers are advertising their stuff as a security. What makes this whining here even more absurd, is that has never bothered any of you Smiley
This is strange, or what?

Guruvan, if you think this art studio is a banana and this banana is a security, then have fun and believe what you want. I can not stop you Smiley

Guruvan, risk are written in few first posts.

Cheers

The fact is... based on the above you are lying about the nature of what you are doing, for the purpose of financial gain.

You sir, are a fraud.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 06:34:42 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2012, 02:43:14 PM by EskimoBob

Usagi, I guess you leave me no other option.
For everyone else, I am sorry you have to read this unrelated post.

---  The last "fuck off" letter to the loser and a the troll also known as girl-man Usagi ----
Usagi, you funny little man... you are begging me to make this post about you and your fuck ups? Why? You got your own ass handed to you in your bull shit ridden forum threads countless times. Why are you begging for more and doing this here, in this thread, that has NOTHING to do with you or your long line of fuckup's.

For start, there are multiple threads demanding you get a scammer tag. LOL! I mean, wtf have you done to deserve this? (do not answer, we all know)
Is it your inability and utter incompetence in managing others peoples coin? Is it because your stupidity has caused massive losses to most of your "investors"?
So far, what have you actually achieved? What can you show us/me/yourself? Have you built anything useful? No, you have not built anything.  

Lets see now.
You managed to sink how many investment portfolios? How many imaginary companies have you managed to run in to the ground? Let me guess: All of them? WOW!
Wile making one stupid decision after another, screaming at your concerned investors in forum threads, you have managed to piss away over 7000 BTC? Or was it more than that? (the exact number is in one of your forum thread, it's embarrassingly large number in BTC and even bigger in USD Wink )
What is left of your imaginary, make believe companies? One big NOTHING (OK, almost nothing)! (the exact number is in one of your forum thread)

On top of that usagi, you troll your own threads as and you keep making yourself look like a ass practically every time you type something. Close to every post you have made in the past weeks or so is some nonsense or you screaming at someone who point out you yet another mistake or lie. This is pathetic. No, its way beyond that.

On top of everything, you still accuse everyone else for your own stupid decisions.
Now you are whining here, trolling and whining and begging for attention. Sad sight indeed.

I recommend you take some time off. Figure out how to return your investors coin (btw, mine too) and then show up here with a fkn plan.
Until then, please usagi, STFU and go get your act together.

BTW usagi, you are not welcome here, in this thread. Consider this as a local rule (you invented it btw) and please, just go away.

Yes, I am trying to build something that can last for years to come and make lots of people happy and give them opportunity to learn something new. I can see how this angers you and makes you foam like a mad dog.
What did you build, you miserable little turd? Let me tell you what you have achieved: NOTHING! All you have done, is cause lot of misery and pointless forum posts.  

PS! Usagi, do not answer to any of my questions in this letter. Use some other thread for that.
Thank you and honestly, my neurotic troll, fuck off for good  Kiss

---  The End ----

For everyone else, I am sorry if you decided to read this.  

Lets get back to the real topic at hand and figure out, how we can make this work.

AngryCatfish

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:36:29 PM

I have nothing to add but that this is entertaining, carry on!
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 12:49:23 AM

EskimoBob, I'd just like to go on the record as saying that I do think that the Art studio is a fine idea, and quite possibly a fine investment. I've been part of a large warehouse art cooperative myself. (Depending on exactly what's produced, and ability to market production, such a business could be quite lucrative. We sold paintings & sculpture regularly, in the $5000-$30000 range)

I think you should take a look at a prospectus (for a real company trying to raise money legally) or two, and try to put forth one like that yourself. (Then, frankly, I wouldn't care so much if you're selling SEC-blessed securities, or w/e, I'd be interested to invest)

The suggestion above, of producing a Real Good to Sell To Investors (an Art Smiley ) while also providing them a membership in the Studio which entitles them to a share of the profits, you might have a more legally kosher plan than you do so far.

As I'm thinking about this, I'm considering businesses like the local health food cooperative. Those members share in the profits of the business. A cooperative art studio is a pretty common model, certainly here in California, and a cooperation would avoid securities laws AFAICT.

Finally, please, seek legal advice before you offer an investment to the public, considering everything that's happened recently. Regardless of what you think, or what I think, the law is the law, and is normally best interpreted by an expert. To do anything less is to do a potentially grave disservice to your investors.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:16:01 AM

Usagi, I guess you leave me no other option.

Except, of course, just simply telling us how do we know you're not trying to scam us?

Naw, that would be too easy right? You'd rather try (and fail) to make this about me.

For start, there are multiple threads demanding you get a scammer tag. LOL! I mean, wtf have you done to deserve this? (do not answer, we all know)

No it's ok, I'll answer. You started the first one, in retaliation for a scam accusation I made against YOU, because you broke a contract you agreed to seven times. There were multiple witnesses, some of which posted on the thread. Unfortunately Maged felt you didn't deserve a scammer tag. But in retaliation, yes, you did post the first one. The others were all posted by trolls like puppet and nimda who had a history of trolling (and, in my threads specifically). Look around EskimoBob -- despite all those scam threads on me you and your friends started, I still don't have a scammer tag. Why is that, I wonder?

Now, how about you -- are you trying to scam us here? Just answer the question and stop being a dick, EskimoBob.

BTW usagi, you are not welcome here, in this thread. Consider this as a local rule (you invented it btw) and please, just go away.

No, that's not a local rule, and the world deserves to know what kind of person you are. Consider it Karma.

Yes, I am trying to build something that can last for years to come and make lots of people happy and give them opportunity to learn something new.

Prove it. Introduce us to your friends. Show us some of their art. Do anything but try to insult me.

Or are you a fraud?

For everyone else, I am sorry if you decided to read this.  

Lets get back to the real topic at hand and figure out, how we can make this work.

How about you tell people, quite simply, how they can believe you're not trying to scam them after all this crap you've written about other people?

Everyone go read the scam thread against EskimoBob and decide for yourselves, and consider deeply how EskimoBob has lied and obfuscated, and avoided answering a rather simple question whether or not he has any proof what he is doing is real.

I think I know what your decision will be.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 07:28:58 AM

guruvan, thank you for a constructive comments. I am working on this right now. I probably have to rewrite the contract and recall the current issue. Little inconvenience, but nothing complicated.

"Problematic" point in contract are:
10. Any profit (after expenses) will be shared among holders of virtual ART-OTC Support Tokens.
11. Profits are converted to BTC from EUR, USD or any other fiat currency and divided by number of outstanding STs.
Those do leave room for wrong interpretations and I like to eliminate this.   
I like CharlesPonzi idea and additional feedback on this is appreciated.

I am going to post a new draft of the contract soon. I need to refresh my memory on relevant sections in 1933 Act and see how the JOBS Act can help me structure this deal properly. Damn USA, you guys way are over-regulated Smiley DO something about it (not in this forum thread)

To everyone: Please tell me how can I make this project more attractive to you.
Please keep it civilized.

NB! Anything unrelated must go to different thread. If you like to accuse me of something you have dreamed up, please use appropriate subforums or PM me. Thread crapping and trolling will not make you in to real a man Wink It only makes you look like a total loser and an idiot.  Wink 

Cheers!

EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 11:51:52 AM

This is anew contract (draft)
All grammar corrections are welcome.

Sale of ART-OTC virtual Support Tokens

This is a rewards-based crowdfunding project. Project supporters (aka buyer of ART-OTC issue of virtual Support Tokens - ST’s) are offered, as a reward, the virtual Support Tokens.
As a perk to ST holders, virtual tokens can be used at later date for discounts on product and services offered by the project in the future.  No equity is offered to ST holders.

A. WHY AND WHAT IS OFFERED
1. ART-OTC virtual Support Tokens (later: STs) represents your participation in the "Open Art Shop Project ART-OTC" as a supporter by helping us to purchase new equipment for the project
2. Proceeds from the sale of virtual Support Tokens are used to buy equipment, materials, parts and cover other equipment related expenses.
3. Equipment will be insured against the theft or destruction by fire or similar incident.
4. Equipment is used to generate additional income for the project.
5. Most of the equipment is usable for long periods of time (years).
6. Up to 34 000 virtual Support Tokens will be sold at 0.05 BTC per token.
7. Support Tokens do not represent any share (equity) in "Open Art Shop Project" or in its managing entity(s). 
8. Support Tokens are not financial securities nor do they represent any financial security whatsoever.
9. The project does not promise any profits and there will be no profit sharing with holders of virtual ART-OTC Support Tokens.
10. If the purchased equipment is sold at later date, proceeds will be divided up between token owners at that time.
11. ARTS-OTC Support Tokens can (but do not have to) be bought back by the issuer.

B . LIMITATIONS TO STs BUYERS

1. If your (STs buyer) annual income or the net worth of is less than USD 100000, your maximum aggregate purchase of STs in 12 month period can not exceed the greater of USD 2000 or 5 percent of your annual income.
2. If your annual income or the net worth of is more than USD 100,000, your maximum aggregate purchase of STs in 12 month period can not exceed 10 percent of your annual income.

C. RISKS

1. By purchasing any number of STs you positively affirm that you understand that you are in risking of losing your entire investment -
2. and that you could bear such a loss; and
3. you understand the level of risk generally applicable to investments in startups, emerging businesses, and small issuers;
4. and you understand the risk of illiquidity
5. If the project fails, ART-OTC Support Tokens issuer or project manager (persons or legal entity(s) can not be held liable.
6. Issuer can not be held liable for any of STs holders actions or for any of the results from STs holders actions.
7. Issuer can not be held liable for STs holders actions like selling, trading, destroying or anything else you (STs holder) plan or can imagine doing with your STs.
8. Issuer reserve the right to make minor changes to this contract.
9. All sales of ART-OTC virtual Support Tokens are considered final after you have transferred your coin to address give to you by the issuer.

D. FORCE MAJEURE

1. Issuer or manager(s) shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity [or telephone service], and no other Party will have a right to terminate this Agreement under Clause 19 (Termination) in such circumstances."

2. Any Party asserting Force Majeure as an excuse shall have the burden of proving that reasonable steps were taken (under the circumstances) to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that all non-excused obligations were substantially fulfilled, and that the other Party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence which would justify such an assertion, so that other prudent precautions could be contemplated.

EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 12:08:13 PM

Now, how about you -- are you trying to scam us here? Just answer the question and stop being a dick, EskimoBob.
No, I am not trying to scam you nor anyone else here.
Usagi, stop being a dick now. 

usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:16:17 PM

No, I am not trying to scam you nor anyone else here.
Usagi, stop being a dick now. 

Oh come now EskimoBob! You should know better than anyone -- I'm not being a dick, I'm merely... asking questions! Isn't that what you like to call it?

This is anew contract (draft)
All grammar corrections are welcome.

Sale of ART-OTC virtual Support Tokens

This is a rewards-based crowdfunding project. Project supporters (aka buyer of ART-OTC issue of virtual Support Tokens - ST’s) are offered, as a reward, the virtual Support Tokens.
As a perk to ST holders, virtual tokens can be used at later date for discounts on product and services offered by the project in the future.  No equity is offered to ST holders.

By selling something with the promise of future value, for an unspecified product or service, you are creating a security.

If you are honestly trying not to scam people, just sell pre-orders. There is no law that says a commissioned product must be completed within 30 days (as some have suggested).

A. WHY AND WHAT IS OFFERED
1. ART-OTC virtual Support Tokens (later: STs) represents your participation in the "Open Art Shop Project ART-OTC" as a supporter by helping us to purchase new equipment for the project
2. Proceeds from the sale of virtual Support Tokens are used to buy equipment, materials, parts and cover other equipment related expenses.
3. Equipment will be insured against the theft or destruction by fire or similar incident.
4. Equipment is used to generate additional income for the project.
5. Most of the equipment is usable for long periods of time (years).
6. Up to 34 000 virtual Support Tokens will be sold at 0.05 BTC per token.
7. Support Tokens do not represent any share (equity) in "Open Art Shop Project" or in its managing entity(s). 
8. Support Tokens are not financial securities nor do they represent any financial security whatsoever.

Never put a clause like #8 in a contract. I'm sure guruvan or some lawyer will chip in and tell you why, but in general it's a little like saying "We will not murder anyone on, before, or after July 19th, 2015."

9. The project does not promise any profits and there will be no profit sharing with holders of virtual ART-OTC Support Tokens.
10. If the purchased equipment is sold at later date, proceeds will be divided up between token owners at that time.
11. ARTS-OTC Support Tokens can (but do not have to) be bought back by the issuer.

Clauses #10 and #11 states that token holders control equity because they have rights to the equipment.

B . LIMITATIONS TO STs BUYERS

1. If your (STs buyer) annual income or the net worth of is less than USD 100000, your maximum aggregate purchase of STs in 12 month period can not exceed the greater of USD 2000 or 5 percent of your annual income.
2. If your annual income or the net worth of is more than USD 100,000, your maximum aggregate purchase of STs in 12 month period can not exceed 10 percent of your annual income.

Meaningless and unenforceable.

C. RISKS

1. By purchasing any number of STs you positively affirm that you understand that you are in risking of losing your entire investment -

Investment?

2. and that you could bear such a loss; and

'Investors' cannot have a loss if their tokens do not represent equity. Sorry EskimoBob but it's pretty clear you are trying to sell a fake (scam) security here.

3. you understand the level of risk generally applicable to investments in startups, emerging businesses, and small issuers;
4. and you understand the risk of illiquidity

Illiquidity? Why don't you just come out and say your tokens will be traded on a secondary market? Hot shit EskimoBob, you're selling a security here.

5. If the project fails, ART-OTC Support Tokens issuer or project manager (persons or legal entity(s) can not be held liable.
6. Issuer can not be held liable for any of STs holders actions or for any of the results from STs holders actions.
7. Issuer can not be held liable for STs holders actions like selling, trading, destroying or anything else you (STs holder) plan or can imagine doing with your STs.

Lol you're insane. So let me get this straight. If I sold a security and said people were not allowed to trade it or I would not be responsible.. that would be okay? You can't be that stupid.

D. FORCE MAJEURE

1. Issuer or manager(s) shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity [or telephone service], and no other Party will have a right to terminate this Agreement under Clause 19 (Termination) in such circumstances."

Pay careful attention people because this is where EskimoBob is blatantly attempting to scam you. After he sells these "tokens" all he has to do is say "oh look.. it's illegal. silly me!" and you will have NO RECOURSE AGAINST HIM. Watch out! You were warned... EskimoBob is a scammer!

2. Any Party asserting Force Majeure as an excuse shall have the burden of proving that reasonable steps were taken (under the circumstances) to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that all non-excused obligations were substantially fulfilled, and that the other Party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence which would justify such an assertion, so that other prudent precautions could be contemplated.

... like not even trying to pull this bullshit in the first place.

This is a nice peice of work EB, too bad no one will buy your scam asset.
EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 05:22:20 PM

Usagi, you are an embarrassment to the whole BTC community.
If you have any scam accusations, please post your delusional rants to proper sub forums.

Thank you.

PS! Why are you so angry at me? Are you accusing me of your own stupid mistakes that cost over 7000 BTC to your investors? Usagi, you are the scumbag who swindled hundreds if not thousands of coins of your investors money and wasted it of who knows what. Not me.
And now, please, take your meds and go.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 05:30:46 PM

If you have any scam accusations, please post your delusional rants to proper sub forums.

Thank you.

I asked a simple question and you could not answer it. Instead, you attacked me. You're not only a hypocrite and a troll, based on the contract you wrote and what you've said about me here, you're a scammer as well.

Here's a hint. You mention I lost 7,000 BTC. That's a lie, I didn't. I didn't lose anywhere near that much. In fact, I didn't lose anything. You're a liar and a troll, and now that it's coming back to bite you on the ass, you're sore about it?

I have a great idea EskimoBob. Go apologize for the shit you've caused to other people, and stop trying to scam the shit out of these forums, and maybe, just maybe, when you ask for money for your friend's art studio (O RLY?) people will believe you instead of laughing in your face.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 06:04:08 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2012, 07:38:29 PM by Stephen Gornick

used to buy equipment, materials, parts and cover other equipment related expenses.

So the art studio has the need for equipment.  The studio doesn't need to own the equipment but the equipment needs to be located in the studio and made available for use by the artists.  

Then just come up with an offer.  

The studio operator can offer to host the equipment, and then pay to the owner of the equipment a certain amount (a fixed monthly amount, or based on usage?).

That way there is no capital at risk by the owner of the equipment.  And for the owner of the equipment, the revenues (equipment rental or usage fees paid) could exceed the expenses (maintenance on the equipment, cost of the capital to purchase and install the equipment).

Does this help towards solving the problem?

[Edited for clarity]

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

EskimoBob (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 06:23:12 PM

used to buy equipment, materials, parts and cover other equipment related expenses.

So you need to purchase new equipment needed by the art studio.  The studio doesn't need to own the equipment but the equipment needs to be located in the studio and made available for use by the artists.  

So come up with an offer.  

The studio operator will host the equipment, and pay to the owner of the equipment a certain amount (a fixed monthly amount, or based on usage?).

That way there is no capital at risk by the owner of the equipment.  And for the owner of the equipment, the revenues (equipment rental or usage fees paid) could exceed the expenses (maintenance on the equipment, cost of the capital to purchase and install the equipment).

Interesting idea indeed. I think this is a big step in right direction and probably makes the whole idea more attractive to participants.

DannyM

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 06:23:51 PM

So the art studio has the need for equipment.  The studio doesn't need to own the equipment but the equipment needs to be located in the studio and made available for use by the artists.  

Then just come up with an offer.  

The studio operator can offer to host the equipment, and then pay to the owner of the equipment a certain amount (a fixed monthly amount, or based on usage?).

The problem is how to have supporters of the project contribute bitcoins toward the cause, in a way most likely to be considered "legal" by aggressive governments. Donations is one way, but how to reward the supporters legally?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: