Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323966 times)
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:45:40 PM

David, you don't need FUD, you are making it all by yourself.

* Already missed 2 deadlines
* All your posts point to your lack of time to work on the coin (why the price is the problem? your plan was to dump on us?)
* Sent a PM, a chat on positron page, completed the google form, nobody answer me (I Was holding 30k of tron).

I don't think buy support will hold too much, but I can be wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:25:26 AM

* All your posts point to your lack of time to work on the coin (why the price is the problem? your plan was to dump on us?)
* Sent a PM, a chat on positron page, completed the google form, nobody answer me (I Was holding 30k of tron).

Yep, the guy who created the director form and was managing that has gone missing in action, as usual in crypto. So has another person I stupidly paid up front to help with the site. I'm still here, working on things. I really don't care so much about the price anymore in this low range, I already lost enough... Now it's a matter of building something up from the ground, and it takes time. It's unfortunate the website is not completed yet but I'm not sure what you are expecting here. It's a simple website and I don't think it will have very much effect on the price. To be honest, I won't be surprised if the price drops on website release, no matter how good it is. It seems to be the way of all newer coins without heavy market manipulation - everyone buys in waiting for a deadline to hit, hoping some coked out whale will pump the coin 10x, and when it doesn't, they get impatient and sell. It's unfortunate I lost you as a supporter, but I hope you will keep an eye on TRON into the coming months.

I will be AFK tonight, meeting with a Positron director who came out to Breckenridge today during his Denver business trip. I'll answer any important forum questions or PM later.
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:36:50 AM

Thanks for the quick answer, I don't care about the site (I doubt it can contain anything surprising for us). I care about the trust, I was really hyped when you doxed yourself, then this kind of things happend. This thread is still on my watch list, I don't say I wouldn't invest again, but it will be difficult if things doens't change. Best of luck with the future of Tron.

Yep, the guy who created the director form and was managing that has gone missing in action, as usual in crypto. So has another person I stupidly paid up front to help with the site. I'm still here, working on things. I really don't care so much about the price anymore in this low range, I already lost enough... Now it's a matter of building something up from the ground, and it takes time. It's unfortunate the website is not completed yet but I'm not sure what you are expecting here. It's a simple website and I don't think it will have very much effect on the price. To be honest, I won't be surprised if the price drops on website release, no matter how good it is. It seems to be the way of all newer coins without heavy market manipulation - everyone buys in waiting for a deadline to hit, hoping some coked out whale will pump the coin 10x, and when it doesn't, they get impatient and sell. It's unfortunate I lost you as a supporter, but I hope you will keep an eye on TRON into the coming months.

I will be AFK tonight, meeting with a Positron director who came out to Breckenridge today during his Denver business trip. I'll answer any important forum questions or PM later.

Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:37:16 AM

$TRON Dev CryptoWest is the first and only Dev to truly invest in his own technology as if it were a legitimate business that sort of hard work and determination will inevitably succeed previous devs have expected too much from their communities, CryptoWest has done everything that he has expected from others to ensure it's done correctly.  The perseverance and work ethic will be greatly noticed by other efforts in this community.  At some point a merger will happen.  Things will move forward at a quick pace and before you know it this coin will be recognized the way LTC and DOGE were some of you will doubt this statement, but only because the failures of the alts that have come before $TRON it is one of 5 coins in a vicious battle for number 4 notoriety then with a long term invested(gifted) programmer it can truly surpass those others.  This is not just a battle of who can profit the most, there really is a chance to create something great and from what I have seen West is the most realistic and down to earth developer so far.  Most would give up or cashout with the options he has been given, he stuck it out, ate losses and continues to work... You cannot deny these attributes.
Qbanow

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:16:20 AM

$TRON Dev CryptoWest is the first and only Dev to truly invest in his own technology as if it were a legitimate business that sort of hard work and determination will inevitably succeed previous devs have expected too much from their communities, CryptoWest has done everything that he has expected from others to ensure it's done correctly.  The perseverance and work ethic will be greatly noticed by other efforts in this community.  At some point a merger will happen.  Things will move forward at a quick pace and before you know it this coin will be recognized the way LTC and DOGE were some of you will doubt this statement, but only because the failures of the alts that have come before $TRON it is one of 5 coins in a vicious battle for number 4 notoriety then with a long term invested(gifted) programmer it can truly surpass those others.  This is not just a battle of who can profit the most, there really is a chance to create something great and from what I have seen West is the most realistic and down to earth developer so far.  Most would give up or cashout with the options he has been given, he stuck it out, ate losses and continues to work... You cannot deny these attributes.

+1 You have made a great analysis in a few words. Thank you.
   Good projects like this will be success only with dedication and tenacity.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:41:14 AM

yes , i aggree with you  Wink

This is a good coin at a good price. It's definitely not as unique as you claim though. I would guess there's at least 50+ good devs who invest in their coins with free work and are loyal/trustworthy. Also, it would be a small miracle to get to a $10,000,000 marketcap with 1 person doing all the work.

One of the big problems that I've been seeing for awhile is everyone starting their own coin. At some point soon, I believe coins will start combining with each other. This will allow there to be teams of 10 talented people. Then you will see some real stuff coming together. Like some real top level projects being created that take over traditional centralized services.

Abitcoinfuture

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:34:02 AM

$TRON Dev CryptoWest is the first and only Dev to truly invest in his own technology as if it were a legitimate business that sort of hard work and determination will inevitably succeed previous devs have expected too much from their communities, CryptoWest has done everything that he has expected from others to ensure it's done correctly.  The perseverance and work ethic will be greatly noticed by other efforts in this community.  At some point a merger will happen.  Things will move forward at a quick pace and before you know it this coin will be recognized the way LTC and DOGE were some of you will doubt this statement, but only because the failures of the alts that have come before $TRON it is one of 5 coins in a vicious battle for number 4 notoriety then with a long term invested(gifted) programmer it can truly surpass those others.  This is not just a battle of who can profit the most, there really is a chance to create something great and from what I have seen West is the most realistic and down to earth developer so far.  Most would give up or cashout with the options he has been given, he stuck it out, ate losses and continues to work... You cannot deny these attributes.

yes , i aggree with you  Wink

This is a good coin at a good price. It's definitely not as unique as you claim though. I would guess there's at least 50+ good devs who invest in their coins with free work and are loyal/trustworthy. Also, it would be a small miracle to get to a $10,000,000 marketcap with 1 person doing all the work.

One of the big problems that I've been seeing for awhile is everyone starting their own coin. At some point soon, I believe coins will start combining with each other. This will allow there to be teams of 10 talented people. Then you will see some real stuff coming together. Like some real top level projects being created that take over traditional centralized services.

As I said, once the credibility and work ethic of West is truly seen then mergers will happen and people will see he is the one they want to work with.  He is in fact unique by his relevance and consistency despite the uphill battle.  People will see, mergers will take place.  A value coin is needed and with such a low supply cap this has that potential.  Dedication and ability build success, we know that CryptoWest holds those traits very well.
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:48:40 AM

Sorry cryptowest but this is sad true ... but i still hold a lof ot Trons Wink
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:26:37 PM

As a fellow coin developer, I can tell you the work to keep a serious crypto project afloat is a lot more than you would think. Compared to the hours you need to put in the "pay" is virtually non-existent.

And the guy puts both his personal name and phone number behind the project!

Kudos to you David I'm going to follow TRON and see how it pans out.

I don't hold any TRON just wanted to offer my support as I have been in similar situations before myself.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:35:10 PM

When I finished shorting LTC and BTC I will pot some profits in TRON. Hope it stay cheap for some days  Wink

Abitcoinfuture

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

As a fellow coin developer, I can tell you the work to keep a serious crypto project afloat is a lot more than you would think. Compared to the hours you need to put in the "pay" is virtually non-existent.

I don't hold any TRON just wanted to offer my support as I have been in similar situations before myself.

Perhaps one day the two of you will help each other and grow your gaming foundation into something more.  I think West will keep going because he's determined and knows the potential of the ideas inside his head.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:12:44 PM

Perhaps one day the two of you will help each other and grow your gaming foundation into something more.  I think West will keep going because he's determined and knows the potential of the ideas inside his head.

I would definitely be open to collaboration in future.

TRON seems to provide a great platform for funding development of new, unprecedented multi player digital currency games that support TRON and HYPER.

We can offer mentions in our PR and access to a passionate crypto gaming community, as a start.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:32:50 PM

Perhaps one day the two of you will help each other and grow your gaming foundation into something more.  I think West will keep going because he's determined and knows the potential of the ideas inside his head.

I would definitely be open to collaboration in future.

TRON seems to provide a great platform for funding development of new, unprecedented multi player digital currency games that support TRON and HYPER.

We can offer mentions in our PR and access to a passionate crypto gaming community, as a start.

Sounds good, we will have to talk more in the future. I'm also into gaming and I wanted to launch a gaming-based cryptocurrency last year (video teaser here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFhSHkrqpuM ) but it was hard for me to find interested game or game engine developers . HYPER is a good project, I've looked over the ANN a few times and I'll give it a closer look soon. Are you in the USA?

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:59:02 AM

when FULL website Launch ?
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:45:20 AM

Soon  Grin

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:49:48 AM

This week  Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

This week  Wink

nice , I hope not delayed again  Embarrassed
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:32:13 PM

Hello in that roadmap you said you want to do a coinswap on bittrex to add pos 2.0 and masternodes.
However I can add masternodes and pos 2.0 to positron with only a hard fork.
Without coin swaping on bittrex.
If you pay me
PM me

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:27:53 PM

hes gonna do a lot more than just adding MN .....counteryparty code. etc.  Wink
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:16:00 PM

This week  Wink

nice , I hope not delayed again  Embarrassed

What if it is delayed again?  Will you dump your TRON?

-tb-

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: