Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟CLOSING SALE🌟 [DENARIUM] | Next Gen Physical Bitcoins 🌟CLOSING SOON🌟  (Read 56301 times)
Denarium
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 33

Denarium representative for Prasos Oy

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:18:27 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I’m happy to announce on behalf of our team that we are now accepting payments in FIAT currencies too! The new accepted payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, a bank transfer and Finnish online banking buttons.

Other updates: we have a bit over 1 000 coins of both denominations left in our stock, all done and waiting for shipping. The 1 BTC Denarium coin and a no-denomination Denarium coin have now been partly designed and we are hoping to finish that phase quickly. We will keep you updated on the progress.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org
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=usPS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:06:33 AM

I’m happy to announce on behalf of our team that we are now accepting payments in FIAT currencies too! The new accepted payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, a bank transfer and Finnish online banking buttons.

Other updates: we have a bit over 1 000 coins of both denominations left in our stock, all done and waiting for shipping. The 1 BTC Denarium coin and a no-denomination Denarium coin have now been partly designed and we are hoping to finish that phase quickly. We will keep you updated on the progress.
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=usPS

this is great thanks for this, i don't like to spend my btc, but fortunately now i can buy it whit my cc....
any ETA for 1 and non denomination coins?
Id like to buy all in once.
Thanks

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 03:16:14 PM

We're right now finishing the designs on the new coins. Then we'll negotiate with the manufacturer of the physical coin. I believe we will be able to launch pre-orders within 2 weeks and delivery for those products will start hopefully in October.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:58:03 PM

We're right now finishing the designs on the new coins. Then we'll negotiate with the manufacturer of the physical coin. I believe we will be able to launch pre-orders within 2 weeks and delivery for those products will start hopefully in October.

Why the pre-orders if your other ventures include "the largest bitcoin exchange in Finland" and "the largest Bitcoin ATM network in the Nordics"?
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:18:19 PM

Why the pre-orders if your other ventures include "the largest bitcoin exchange in Finland" and "the largest Bitcoin ATM network in the Nordics"?

Denarium pre-orders have nothing to do with capital requirements, never have. We don't need to use the money from pre-orders to fund the production of Denarium's.

We choose to do pre-orders for two reasons. First of all we can get the sales page up much faster than we can actually assemble a bunch of coins. It takes 2-4 weeks to receive all the required materials and then 1-2 weeks to assemble and start shipping the coins. Second, we used pre-orders previously to see how many coins we need to order from the manufacturer - to make sure our order is in the same ballpark as the demand for the coins actually is.

With the new coins we have numbers in mind already - we plan on assembling 2 000 no-denomination coins in the beginning and 300 special edition 1 BTC silver coins - potentially with a gold finish. These numbers may still change but this is what we're thinking right now.

Soon we may need to also order & assemble more 1/10 & 1/100 coins as sales have now increased due to the new FIAT payment options. Our first batch was a total of 4 000 coins which, at this rate, will be sold sooner rather than later.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:27:47 PM

Good to see your coins are selling fast. Unfortunately having fiat options bumped your sales... in fiat Cheesy And not in Bitcoin...

Can't wait to see your next designs Smiley Hope they're also clean and simple.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:03:41 PM

Good to see your coins are selling fast. Unfortunately having fiat options bumped your sales... in fiat Cheesy And not in Bitcoin...

Can't wait to see your next designs Smiley Hope they're also clean and simple.
that's OK.  it's converting fiat to btc.  not many people are gonna import the private key to spend the inputs.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:40:02 PM

Great pricing for the coins, I ordered 4 and I'm looking forward to them.   Smiley

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:00:59 AM

Received a shipment of some coins today.  Will definitely be ordering more in the future, very cool coins.

Would love to see some solid silver coins.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 06:36:23 PM

Quick update. Our designs for the 1 BTC coin and the no-denomination coin are going through their final design review. That will be finished this week. Then we'll move forward with setting up pre-order sales. The first 1 BTC coins will most likely be auctioned at first - by the way - at Bitcointalk.

The timeline is such that I hope that we could launch these products as early as next week. Assembly is scheduled for October and delivery for November.

And a reminder that we have all current products in stock for quick delivery. That includes 1/10 BTC & 1/100 BTC coins, both loaded and empty series.

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:37:43 PM

I'm pretty happy with the coins that are in the air-tites but the air-tites for presentation turned out to be not what I was expecting.  The shipping for my order was quick and I'm hoping it was a packaging/shipping issue as they were badly damaged in my eyes and I was expecting clean air-tites like Mitchell and unamis' pictures showed.

I submitted my response to the website but did not receive a reply to my inquiry one week ago, below is the summary:

I received my order but was surprised to hear the coins were free floating in the box when I picked it up.  The little sticky pieces (1/4" ?) holding the coins in place only worked for one of the coins and the air-tites arrived cracked around the rims.  I believe this was due to the coins moving around in the box during shipment (international shipping) or the batch of air-tites was not in great shape.  I also had a coin with some noticeable error marking/scratching on it.  I would like to know if this is a normal occurrence for the series (it was not eye appealing to me) and I thought it was a watermark/etching at first glance.

Besides the air-tite issue I think the hologram looks exceptional and the coins design is of a good quality overall.  The ordering process was straight forward, simple, and the website looks nice.   Smiley

I would appreciate hearing back from Denarium on my inquiry either through the website or the forum; via this thread or PM.

Thanks,
digicoinuser

Denarium
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 33

Denarium representative for Prasos Oy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:50:39 AM

I'm pretty happy with the coins that are in the air-tites but the air-tites for presentation turned out to be not what I was expecting.  The shipping for my order was quick and I'm hoping it was a packaging/shipping issue as they were badly damaged in my eyes and I was expecting clean air-tites like Mitchell and unamis' pictures showed.

I submitted my response to the website but did not receive a reply to my inquiry one week ago, below is the summary:

I received my order but was surprised to hear the coins were free floating in the box when I picked it up.  The little sticky pieces (1/4" ?) holding the coins in place only worked for one of the coins and the air-tites arrived cracked around the rims.  I believe this was due to the coins moving around in the box during shipment (international shipping) or the batch of air-tites was not in great shape.  I also had a coin with some noticeable error marking/scratching on it.  I would like to know if this is a normal occurrence for the series (it was not eye appealing to me) and I thought it was a watermark/etching at first glance.

Besides the air-tite issue I think the hologram looks exceptional and the coins design is of a good quality overall.  The ordering process was straight forward, simple, and the website looks nice.   Smiley

I would appreciate hearing back from Denarium on my inquiry either through the website or the forum; via this thread or PM.

Thanks,
digicoinuser

I am sorry for our company’s behalf on that the packing was not appropriate enough in this case. Maybe for long journey there needs to be more, or bigger, sticky pieces to keep the air-tites in place. When it comes to some scratches, those had appeared on to the coins already before we got our glove hands on them. We have asked our producer for more careful delivery next time, so the next series should be better.

Thank you for customer feedback. It helps us to improve our products and shipping.

I will forward this matter to both CEO and shipping department, to see what we could do for you to make you completely happy for your order.
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=lndL
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:12:48 PM

You are not going to replace the coins, refund or do something else to improve digicoinuser's situation? I would take offence to that. It's your fault that the airtights got scratched as you didn't secure the coins good enough and you even sent damaged coins to a customer.

Well said, so much for the "next generation" of physical bitcoins  Shocked
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 05:19:09 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 10:55:36 AM by LaudaM

You are not going to replace the coins, refund or do something else to improve digicoinuser's situation? I would take offence to that. It's your fault that the airtights got scratched as you didn't secure the coins good enough and you even sent damaged coins to a customer.
I definitely concur. Rather than partially diverting blame and just giving a explanation about the situation, something should be done to compensate the customer. A (at least) partial refund or something, would a nice gesture. Depending on how much value the user puts on his coins (not talking about the price), and his stance towards them he could be very well offended (I would honestly too).

Update:
I apologize, as I've missed this part. Let's hope that this gets resolved nicely.
I will forward this matter to both CEO and shipping department, to see what we could do for you to make you completely happy for your order.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:31:58 PM

I am sorry for our company’s behalf on that the packing was not appropriate enough in this case. Maybe for long journey there needs to be more, or bigger, sticky pieces to keep the air-tites in place. When it comes to some scratches, those had appeared on to the coins already before we got our glove hands on them. We have asked our producer for more careful delivery next time, so the next series should be better.

Thank you for customer feedback. It helps us to improve our products and shipping.

Thanks for the reply, it would have been nice if the coins air-tites were wrapped secure in some bubble wrap or actual packaging.  Under further inspection I believe the oils from the sticky pieces may have stained the air-tites due to the heat (90+ degrees F outside) and some bubble packaging could be more appropriate since larger sticky pieces could cause larger stains.

I'm not particularly worried about the scratched/damaged coin as I'm willing to take a loss on displaying that piece but I would appreciate it if I could find a way to get replacement air-tites for the coins.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:41:21 AM

What are you guys talking about? Of course we're going to reimburse damages in some way in all cases such as this. But keep in mind that we don't experience these cases very often and the person communicating through the "Denarium" account can't decide on the method of reimbursement immediately on his own, which is why he wrote:

Eventually we'll have processes to handle a certain type of reimbursement issue quickly. Regarding these issues in general - we've already made improvements to packaging earlier and we will continue to improve it so that this happens less often.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, our support is primarily through email. Issues handled through here will be slower as our logistics team doesn't follow this thread, only I and our COO does (the Denarium account). But our logistics team does see the emails directly. Additionally, even this case has to be handled through email eventually so that we can confirm which order it is etc.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:47:01 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 10:58:24 AM by Mitchełł

I have no idea how, but I completely missed that sentence. I've removed my post and I hereby apologize for my harsh reaction.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:50:20 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 11:02:06 AM by Technomage

Thanks for the reply, it would have been nice if the coins air-tites were wrapped secure in some bubble wrap or actual packaging.  Under further inspection I believe the oils from the sticky pieces may have stained the air-tites due to the heat (90+ degrees F outside) and some bubble packaging could be more appropriate since larger sticky pieces could cause larger stains.

I'm not particularly worried about the scratched/damaged coin as I'm willing to take a loss on displaying that piece but I would appreciate it if I could find a way to get replacement air-tites for the coins.
Sorry about the problem. We've been trying to improve packaging but clearly there are still issues and we'll work more on solving them. Thanks for the tips in regards to improving it.

We can send you new pristine capsules for all of the coins, no problem. Contact us through email so we can confirm which order this is and we will ship the capsules on Monday.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:52:00 AM

I completely missed that sentence. I've removed my post and I hereby apologize for my harsh reaction.
Not a biggie, apology accepted. I also assumed you missed that sentence. Smiley

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:02:12 AM

In regards to the general quality of the coins, as mentioned before we are working with the manufacturer to make sure future series of Denarium has less scratches. As the current batch of coins unfortunately had some scratches since the beginning. It is due to the way the coins were handled directly after minting. But there is variance in this - some coins have more scratches than others etc.

In fact if there are too many scratches we simply consider the coin too low quality to sell. But this is of course subjective and we try to find a balance between what is acceptable for a coin of this price range and what is not. And if a customer disagrees with us on this issue, we always try to make everyone happy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: