Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining companies with low or zero minimum purchase requirements?  (Read 479 times)
Bizmark13 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:55:15 AM

First of all, I'm highly critical of the current cloud mining industry and I understand that most are unprofitable. Nevertheless, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do this small experiment for just a bit of fun.

So basically, I was thinking about doing a series of blog posts where I purchase a small amount of cloud mining contracts (e.g. 1 to 5 dollars worth) to compare the returns of different companies over a period of time. Is there a list of cloud mining providers that have low or zero minimum purchase requirements? I know GAW had their hashlets which could have been bought for 8 or so dollars at one point but I'm not sure if that deal is still available because the last time I checked, their hashlets were out of stock.

Anyone know of any companies that might fit this description?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:37:04 AM

First of all, I'm highly critical of the current cloud mining industry and I understand that most are unprofitable. Nevertheless, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do this small experiment for just a bit of fun.

So basically, I was thinking about doing a series of blog posts where I purchase a small amount of cloud mining contracts (e.g. 1 to 5 dollars worth) to compare the returns of different companies over a period of time. Is there a list of cloud mining providers that have low or zero minimum purchase requirements? I know GAW had their hashlets which could have been bought for 8 or so dollars at one point but I'm not sure if that deal is still available because the last time I checked, their hashlets were out of stock.

Hashlets are gone long ago, you can buy at Hashnest, Bit-x or scrypt.cc with small amounts and you can check Cloudmining 101 thread for more, but there are many sites that will just plainly steal your money.

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:03:59 PM

Cloud mining 101 said scrypt.cc is ponzi
So, i won't recommend it
And, I heard you have to buy at least 1THS at hashnest
So, i think Bit-X is the best choice for low / zero minimum purchase

I have an account on Hashnest.com and can confirm that you can choose to buy low GHS Amount on the market. There are 5 or 15 or 40 ghs for sale for example right now on S5 market there. There is even 1 ghs: 04-20 18:55:57   1.0   0.00138101   0.00138101
You can buy on Bit-x too and I recommend both since they are both on top of cloudmining business at the moment.
scrypt.cc like a lot of or even mostly all others is a very likely ponzi and scam since they provide no proof of anything.
More to take a look at would be: genesis-mining, kryptologika and eobot.  I know, i know - eobot is considered not reliable, but it has been around for very long in crypto terms and I had no problems with them at all. Now they paused mining because of bitcoin low price, but will resume as soon as it starts to rise again.

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:06:24 PM

You might try www.CloudMining.website. Minimum purchase is 10 Ghs, which costs lower than 5 USD at current market rate. They are also verified by third party to give ROI in 114 days...

Source: http://www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

They provide payment proof of last five month as well: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:28:52 PM

Its already been done several times. People post and update charts regularly on this forum.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: