Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got my ROI some days ago...  (Read 2919 times)
jstyler (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:25:24 PM

Hi there.

I reached my Bitcoin Mining ROI some days ago, which is pretty fantastic.
So these guys who are saying it isn't a profitable business, they're mostly wrong.
Always depends on power fees, mining rig costs, etc.

I personally mine on BitcoinCloudServices, but i don't know if they are really scam.
I just made my ROI with BitcoinCloudServices, which is a good sign.

Someone else already reached the ROI? It just interests me..

# if this is the wrong section for this, please move.

Greets,
jstyler.

contact me for advertisement
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:27:00 PM

Did you get ROI with an Cloud mining service? Or some ASIC?

Maybe be more specific.

I got ROI from various old hardwares S3 and KNC Jupiters, etc.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jstyler (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

Maybe be more specific.

Got my ROI on Cloud Mining.
Because we have too much power fees in my country for an own rig.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:57:59 PM

Maybe be more specific.

I think cloud mining goes in different section but not 100 percent sure.

And you are lucky on cloud ROI most turn into ponzi.  I personally would not touch that site I've never heard of it.  Do you have proof of ROI?

1.4 BTC for 1T and a year of it running sounds way to good to be true. - https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:01:23 PM

Its nice that you got ROI, I iinvested in genesis mining and have not recovered not even half, and I've lost a lot of time, and the worst is that every time I get less bitcoins, I think I will not get the ROI.  Embarrassed

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:10:36 PM

Maybe be more specific.

And you are lucky on cloud ROI most turn into ponzi.  I personally would not touch that site I've never heard of it.  Do you have proof of ROI?

1.4 BTC for 1T and a year of it running sounds way to good to be true. - https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

Just doing math on it.  Lets say for your 1T they run a S5 for 10 cents a kw.  (They would have cooling, employees, hosting, etc etc fees).

But they run the S5 for $1.39 a day.  Take that times 365 day's that they say are included in price.  They will spend over 500 dollars in a year not including the S5 for lets say 340.

So 840 dollars in cost they will give you that 1T for 1.4 BTC or 235 per BTC.   So you pay 329 dollars.  They would lose approx 500 dollars in a year to give you this service.... i just don't see it being real.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:42:03 AM

Maybe be more specific.

did you resold the hashing power? the only way to reach roi fast is to sell your contract at 50% roi

also i can't find anything on their site, but does they charge a maintenance fee? because for example cex.io charge a very big fee for maintenance(like 0.5 btc month)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:43:23 AM

Maybe be more specific.

did you resold the hashing power? the only way to reach roi fast is to sell your contract at 50% roi

also i can't find anything on their site, but does they charge a maintenance fee? because for example cex.io charge a very big fee for maintenance(like 0.5 btc month)

On the site it say's "All pool, electricity and maintenance fees are included in the price." which makes it in my view ponzi level pricing.  I did the math above on 1T this company would lose around 500 dollars per sale if I am close to right.  That is part of why I asked for proof of ROI.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:03 AM

ROI - the mythical moment every miner strives to see Cheesy
On cloudmining ? it isnt really possible with hardware so im pretty much envious Tongue

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:09:40 PM

Hi there.

So these guys who are saying it isn't a profitable business, they're mostly wrong.

I personally mine on BitcoinCloudServices, but i don't know if they are really scam.

Greets,
jstyler.

i think it is ponzi for sure.
Take a look here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

but if you do ROI...
good for you :-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 01:24:15 PM

Hi there.

Greets,
jstyler.

ROI on cloud service is all about luck, there are a bunch of ponzi cloud mining site and you are lucky you are not into one of them.

jstyler (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:39:48 PM

Maybe be more specific.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:54:35 PM

well they seems legit, but can you resell your contract at some point or you are stuck with it until it end?

because i might be interested with that price per giga, and no maintenance cost too
jstyler (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:43:56 PM

well they seems legit, but can you resell your contract at some point or you are stuck with it until it end?

because i might be interested with that price per giga, and no maintenance cost too

its just buy and hold, no selling :/
just try it out with a lower amount than a giga. (for example 100gh/s)

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:46:27 PM

If it's real it's one heck of a deal.   No electricity, or fees at that price would be pretty great.   I just don't see at this price the company being able to provide it.
RTRC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:56:58 PM

Wasn't the whole point to reach ROI when the price of btc goes up? As long as you aren't losing money you should at some point in the future reach an ROI regardless of your investment or current rate of profits.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:02:39 PM

Wasn't the whole point to reach ROI when the price of btc goes up? As long as you aren't losing money you should at some point in the future reach an ROI regardless of your investment or current rate of profits.

the problem is that you need 5 months time to roi, it's a very long time for me, if those site run away, or anything like that, it would be a problem, there is always a risk involved
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:25:42 PM

You could always consider doing an R-box (100 GH, 110W), or even a down clocked S3. The point is that you could, and should IMHO, start with something way smaller than $5000 of mining hardware. You won't make much money, but it would be quite reasonable to fit within your environment and budget, to see the realities of mining. You could also take a big chunk of your $5000 and just buy Bitcoins. It's not fun or sexy to just buy/hold, but at less $250/coin, it's about as safe as anything Bitcoin related gets.

In case no one has mentioned this already:

Don't put more into Bitcoin and mining hardware than you are prepared to lose!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

You could always consider doing an R-box (100 GH, 110W), or even a down clocked S3. The point is that you could, and should IMHO, start with something way smaller than $5000 of mining hardware. You won't make much money, but it would be quite reasonable to fit within your environment and budget, to see the realities of mining. You could also take a big chunk of your $5000 and just buy Bitcoins. It's not fun or sexy to just buy/hold, but at less $250/coin, it's about as safe as anything Bitcoin related gets.

In case no one has mentioned this already:

Don't put more into Bitcoin and mining hardware than you are prepared to lose!

i have searched on the site...
it could be nice if you could have the chance to sell, the acquired hashrate...
like cex-io...
but i think it is not possible

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:49:05 PM

I also have a friend who ROIed with BTCS which is strange, I have to say. I always thought these guys are scam and ponzi. Now, I do not know what to think anymore.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:03:43 PM

The trick with scams/ponzi is if you get in early enough you can still make something, but eventually everyone loses.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:08:02 PM

The trick with scams/ponzi is if you get in early enough you can still make something, but eventually everyone loses.

I did the math a few day's ago it seems to be ponzi level priced.  Unless it's a typo that electricity and fees is included into initial price.

Here was math I came up with:

Just doing math on it.  Lets say for your 1T they run a S5 for 10 cents a kw.  (They would have cooling, employees, hosting, etc etc fees).

But they run the S5 for $1.39 a day.  Take that times 365 day's that they say are included in price.  They will spend over 500 dollars in a year not including the S5 for lets say 340.

So 840 dollars in cost they will give you that 1T for 1.4 BTC or 235 per BTC.   So you pay 329 dollars.  They would lose approx 500 dollars in a year to give you this service.... i just don't see it being real.

Again I could be wrong but most likely it seems like you would not be mining, just getting money back that you sent them initially.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:48:18 PM

That's why they rarely just sell contracts. Those who aren't trying to scam you use the money you gave them to trade and invest, maybe even convert to fiat and lend it and of course mine for themselves.
It can be possible to offer legit cloud mining contracts but the deal just not that profitable. Both parties the buyers and the sellers will be balancing on the edge throughout the lifespan of the contract, unless Bitcoin enters another bubble in which case everybody wins.

When they are mining for themselves somebody is always in the facility anyway, so there are no actual employees, there can be 2 or 3 investors, who are also looking after their own gear by being in the building.
Cooling is the cheaper the bigger the facility - here's where the costs are being cut compared to your own small mine, same with power cost.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:05:36 PM

That's why they rarely just sell contracts. Those who aren't trying to scam you use the money you gave them to trade and invest, maybe even convert to fiat and lend it and of course mine for themselves.
It can be possible to offer legit cloud mining contracts but the deal just not that profitable. Both parties the buyers and the sellers will be balancing on the edge throughout the lifespan of the contract, unless Bitcoin enters another bubble in which case everybody wins.

When they are mining for themselves somebody is always in the facility anyway, so there are no actual employees, there can be 2 or 3 investors, who are also looking after their own gear by being in the building.
Cooling is the cheaper the bigger the facility - here's where the costs are being cut compared to your own small mine, same with power cost.

Still even with that all being said.  Show a way they can sell 1T for a year for 1.4 BTC, and in that have fees and electricity included in cost.   I just don't see it, to good to be true.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:30:17 PM

Still even with that all being said.  Show a way they can sell 1T for a year for 1.4 BTC, and in that have fees and electricity included in cost.   I just don't see it, to good to be true.
If somebody is offering such prices at the moment it's most likely a scam. 5TH SP30s costed $2k, so the initial cost of 1TH is close to $400, which is already more than 1.4BTC. This was possible a couple months ago, when 1BTC was worth over $300 but not now.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:54:27 PM

Still even with that all being said.  Show a way they can sell 1T for a year for 1.4 BTC, and in that have fees and electricity included in cost.   I just don't see it, to good to be true.
If somebody is offering such prices at the moment it's most likely a scam. 5TH SP30s costed $2k, so the initial cost of 1TH is close to $400, which is already more than 1.4BTC. This was possible a couple months ago, when 1BTC was worth over $300 but not now.

That is my point.  OP's site he said he made ROI is https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/ .  They are offering it at that price.  For almost the price of a S5 they are giving 1T for a entire year WITH electricity and fees in the initial price.

There is just no way this works out for a company.  I wonder if OP is with company since showed proof of ROI.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:33:47 AM

any chance you`d share some screen caps op?

or the return on your ROI that you mentioned, because thats a gamble. I never heard of the site as well, but hey if you got your ROI back then more power to you. I have a sense its a ponzi though but on a higher level.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:25:52 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 04:29:43 PM by Amph

or the return on your ROI that you mentioned, because thats a gamble. I never heard of the site as well, but hey if you got your ROI back then more power to you. I have a sense its a ponzi though but on a higher level.

there is a screen in the previous page but i'm still skeptical, because the amount he invested is too low, and with low amount the things are different, i mean it does not make sense to scam with such amount, they are waiting for big fish to do it seriously

otherwise if they are legit, they are very profitable, perhaps i'll try a low amount too to see if it work
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:33:29 PM

there is a screen in the previous page but i'm still skeptical, because the amount he invested is too low, and with low amount the things are different, i mean i does not make sense to scam with such amount, they are waiting for big fish to do it seriously

otherwise if they are legit, they are very profitablel, perhaps i'll try a low amoun too to see if it work

I find it more then skeptical.  It's hard to believe they could sell a year for the price of the machine only.  They would have to have no electricity or any costs to make money.

Every cloudmine site that is at this level on low payment I would not go into business with.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:16:59 PM

Achieving an ROI with Bitcoin cloud mining is not impossible these days, but it is very rare.
If you do have the option of reselling the purchasing mining power, you will have a better chance at ROI [earlier].

A lot of it depends on the company, the hardware they use (self-produced or not) and how they can buy electricity (in bulk, self-sustained or otherwse).

Congratulations though, happy for you Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:42:49 PM

Achieving an ROI with Bitcoin cloud mining is not impossible these days, but it is very rare.
If you do have the option of reselling the purchasing mining power, you will have a better chance at ROI [earlier].

A lot of it depends on the company, the hardware they use (self-produced or not) and how they can buy electricity (in bulk, self-sustained or otherwse).

Congratulations though, happy for you Smiley

This one is selling it at price of hardware basically.  I would like to see some real proof such btc address that received payments.

I think if just one sheet shown it's possible OP is with this site.  And I could be wrong just a feeling I have.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:54:51 PM

This is a typical early investor ROI from Ponzi mining scheme, before they go tits up and leave scenario.

Look at his screencap, it's a 5 year contract with no out it seems.   No chance this service lasts 5 years.

On the website it shows 12 months, and what looks like some sort of generic Bitcoin mine:

They say their mines is located in South America and Asia, that they have access to cheap electricity, and create their own custom miners, but this is the first I've heard of this outfit, and something about them just doesn't smell legit.

Bitcoin Cloud Services offers  an easy and safe way to purchase hashpower without having to deal with the complex hardware and software setup. We are a team of mining experts with thorough knowledge in the digital currency sector. Bitcoin Cloud Services  specializes in building the most efficient and reliable mining rigs that you can rent. Plus, we have experts for cooling and maintaining data centers.

We are incorporated in the United Kingdom
Name & Registered Office:
BTC CLOUD SERVICES LTD
46-48 EAST SMITHFIELD
TOWER BRIDGE BUSINESS CENTRE SUITE 313
LONDON
ENGLAND
E1W 1AW

Company No. 08935510
Date of Incorporation 12/03/2014
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Source: http://companieshouse.gov.uk/

Just don't trust this outfit for some reason.  Something's off.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:00:32 PM

This is a typical early investor ROI from Ponzi mining scheme, before they go tits up and leave scenario.

Look at his screencap, it's a 5 year contract with no out it seems.   No chance this service lasts 5 years.

On the website it shows 12 months, and what looks like some sort of generic Bitcoin mine:

They say their mines is located in South America and Asia, that they have access to cheap electricity, and create their own custom miners, but this is the first I've heard of this outfit, and something about them just doesn't smell legit.

Bitcoin Cloud Services offers  an easy and safe way to purchase hashpower without having to deal with the complex hardware and software setup. We are a team of mining experts with thorough knowledge in the digital currency sector. Bitcoin Cloud Services  specializes in building the most efficient and reliable mining rigs that you can rent. Plus, we have experts for cooling and maintaining data centers.

BTC CLOUD SERVICES LTD
46-48 EAST SMITHFIELD
LONDON
ENGLAND
E1W 1AW

Company No. 08935510

Came here to post exactly that... Maybe the first users who ROI'd are just some kind of bait. This company clearly has some red flags... As with every other cloud provider!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:57:35 PM

BTC CLOUD SERVICES LTD
46-48 EAST SMITHFIELD
LONDON
ENGLAND
E1W 1AW

Company No. 08935510

Came here to post exactly that... Maybe the first users who ROI'd are just some kind of bait. This company clearly has some red flags... As with every other cloud provider!

If you look at "proof"  it really is just a letter looking item.  I don't think it proves anything.  I think unless OP provides bitcoin address that "roi'ed" from this company, he is most likely linked to this cloud mining company.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:38:17 PM

Red Flag: Good to be true offer
Seems he is an early investor..
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:37:05 AM

Haha, seems about right. But, some are legit beleive it or not. Its a matter of them being an asic producer or not like someone mentioned above.

But the site or services he used which isnt mentioned, more then likely got out early since more investors came along after. I see no other way that he got his btc back only for this reason.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:47:07 AM

Haha, seems about right. But, some are legit beleive it or not. Its a matter of them being an asic producer or not like someone mentioned above.

But the site or services he used which isnt mentioned, more then likely got out early since more investors came along after. I see no other way that he got his btc back only for this reason.

Your giving OP to much credit.  He has a referral ID in his signature to the site that is scam/ponzi.

He is either making it up, remember he posted a letter looking proof, no btc address showing it really happened.   Or really lucky.  With referral and last logging in on Last Active:    April 12, 2015, 07:27:28 PM when posting proof.  I highly predict he is with site.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:09:40 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 08:02:07 AM by Amph

he could be one of the employer for what we know, and promoting his scam site

there are many newbies doing this lately, in all sections
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:19:47 AM

he could be one of the employer for what we know, and promoting his scam site

there are many newbie doing this lately, in all section

I highly suspect him being part of it from what i posted here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021759.msg11090493#msg11090493

I just have no hard proof.  Only feelings especially with referral hidden in signature.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:28:03 AM

This photo s what makes them ponzi 100%. Nobody puts miners so close to the wall. No cables, nothing.

If the photo s fake, then you can only ask, WHY FAKE IT IF THEY ARE LEGIT?

ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:10:36 PM

This photo s what makes them ponzi 100%. Nobody puts miners so close to the wall. No cables, nothing.

Looks toooooo clean to me. 

I need me some wiring mess like I have in my basement and garage!!!   Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:39:41 PM

Hi there.

Greets,
jstyler.

I made ROI with www.CloudMining.website. I invested in January. But, just like BitcoinCloudServices, there are legitimacy concern surrounding CMW as well...
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:12:57 PM

Amazing  Grin
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:42:25 PM

If you look at the third shelf up it appears to look exactly the same on all.  If you look it appears to bow in exact same spot.

I think you are right about it being fake.  It appears to me the photo had 1 rack at most and it was copied over and over.
kenscho

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:23:02 AM

i will reach my roi in maybe 6,5 months..
im mining over genesis-mining.. I hope this will be rentable in the future.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:44:27 AM

6.5 months is a very long way, everything could happen, they could run away any day with your money, and now it's more risky because the btc price is tanking, so the chance of those companies failing is very high
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:06:52 PM

6.5 months is a very long way, everything could happen, they could run away any day with your money, and now it's more risky because the btc price is tanking, so the chance of those companies failing is very high

Anyplace that uses "Lifetime Bitcoin contract" makes it where I would not pick them.   They know at one time fees will be greater then mining.   There is no way to have lifetime mining contract.
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:53:32 PM

I need me some wiring mess like I have in my basement and garage!!!   Cheesy

If you look closely you'll notice that the picture is a bit blurred, the miners are out of focus.
Now compare the above with a similar picture taken in a real facility:

The shadows below the racks are uneven, like they should be. You can see marks on the floor from moving the equipment, the wires, light coming in through the cooling vents in the wall behind the miners...

This, exactly!  The picture from Bitcoin Cloud Services looks like it was copy/pasted from real legitimate cloud service providers(is there such a thing), touched up and sterilized to look like the perfect Bitcoin mine.

I mean even Genesis Mining's pictures look a little neat for me, even though it looks to be proven real:

This is more along the lines of what I want to see in a Bitcoin mine:

Wires everywhere!  Not sure about Hashnest profitability wise, but at least you know it's real mining.  

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:42:49 PM

One big thing with the pictures ChuckBuck is showing is trust.  Some companies just are not trust worthy (especially cloud mining companies).

Personally one I trust the most is hashnest with picture of Yoshi.  He has my trust personally.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:43:44 AM

I need me some wiring mess like I have in my basement and garage!!!   Cheesy

If you look closely you'll notice that the picture is a bit blurred, the miners are out of focus.
Now compare the above with a similar picture taken in a real facility:

The shadows below the racks are uneven, like they should be. You can see marks on the floor from moving the equipment, the wires, light coming in through the cooling vents in the wall behind the miners...

This, exactly!  The picture from Bitcoin Cloud Services looks like it was copy/pasted from real legitimate cloud service providers(is there such a thing), touched up and sterilized to look like the perfect Bitcoin mine.

I mean even Genesis Mining's pictures look a little neat for me, even though it looks to be proven real:

This is more along the lines of what I want to see in a Bitcoin mine:

Wires everywhere!  Not sure about Hashnest profitability wise, but at least you know it's real mining.  

Exactly, this is the proof of an existing farm. A real person next to miners. It shows not only the farm but it also adds additional transparency cause you have a person you know. e.g. Marco from Genesis Mining, standing next to it. If the company s legit, this is 30 sec job.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: