Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudminr.io is a nest of thiefs beware  (Read 5485 times)
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:11:55 PM

Discount off now.

Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:19:56 AM

for me all the cloudmining sites are scams I don't trust any of these except my own mining ridge
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:28:18 PM

Discount off now.

What about those photos? That biggest batch so far? Have you asked for those?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:38:12 PM

Discount off now.

Photos doesnt stand as a proof that the cloudmining isnt a ponzi, as if a cloudmining sites doing some partial mining, that could trigger a red flag as ponzis as well. If I remembered correctly there was a photos confirmation of bitmaintech shipping of large batch miner to GAW, but that doesnt actually proof that GAW isnt a ponzi

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:03:38 PM

Discount off now.

Photos doesnt stand as a proof that the cloudmining isnt a ponzi, as if a cloudmining sites doing some partial mining, that could trigger a red flag as ponzis as well. If I remembered correctly there was a photos confirmation of bitmaintech shipping of large batch miner to GAW, but that doesnt actually proof that GAW isnt a ponzi

This is true. Showing photos does not mean they are 100% legit cause they could do partial fractional mining. However, NOT showing photos measnt they are ponzi 100% cause there r no single reason for them not to show those if they have miners.

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:04:06 PM

I'll put that question on hold until wednesday.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:39:15 PM

Any news on this one? I suppose they have made regular Monday payment?

Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:47:57 PM

Any news on this one? I suppose they have made regular Monday payment?

People are reporting on CloudMinr.IO thread about missing payout. Re-investment was automatically turned ON to their account...

No need for pictures, No need for proof, their ponzi is folding, I did not get a payment today so I went to my account and noticed mysteriously my auto re-invest option had been turned on. Now why would someone hack my account just to turn on auto re-invest. Since I have not logged in since the past 2 payouts I can assume only someone within cloudminr.io has done this. I am waiting for their reply from support, but I can guess what they are gonna say. But to their surprise I have already asked them to forward me the IPs that accessed my account and when the change was made, since i have not logged in there for 2 weeks, its impossible for my IP to be there.

Step 1 Turn on auto reinvest
Step 2 No payouts and no reply from support staff
Step 3 Get DDOS attacked
Step 4 make excuses why they have to close the doors
Step 5 never hear from them again.

Well it sure was nice while it lasted, I got 100% ROI from these guys so i am happy. But be warned if it seemed fishy before its really gonna get nasty now.

106 BTC have just been paid out!

Why did you turn on automatic re-investment without my consent ? Because of this I have missed yesterday's payout. I logged in today and turned it off. This is no good.

CloudMinr ID: marble

Please take back my extra hash power and give me yesterday's due payment.

I have not received yesterday's payment. On investigation I found out that automatic re-investment is turned on my account. Why is it so ? I have turned them off and would request not to turn them on again. If I need more hash power, I'll buy them directly. Please take back the hash power from re-investment and send my mining payout to me...

My CloudMinr.IO ID is gullit2.

This is what CloudMinr.IO has to say in response...

We have a feature that enables automatic re-investments if account is unattended for at least 21 days for security reasons. See FAQ "What happens if I forget my password?"

Disabling this feature is temporarily unavailable through dashboard, but you can always contact us and we will disable it. Smiley There have been numerous cases of people forgetting their wallet passwords and their account passwords altogether, which have caused losses for them.

We are running strong and expanding. Thank you everyone!

Confirmed SCAM

I said this five months ago...

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

They are the same people behind LunaMine !!!

Be Careful...

Exposing frauds since 2014
mulletwang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:29:32 AM

Roll Eyes Don't call people anything without proof. They are not a scam until they stop paying. It might be fair to say you believe it is a ponzie but to go further than that is an outright lie and I begin to question your motivation for your smear campaign. Are you so self righteous that you will stop people from possibly investing in a good thing based on your belief? Common, if people had read the FAQ in it's entirety they would have seen The following...

For security reasons, if your account is unattended for more than 21 days, automatic re-investing will be enabled automatically to prevent you of losing your earnings because of possibly lost or forgotten private key. To opt out, you should contact us. Automatic opting out of this feature will be implemented soon.

It is fair to say it is bad policy but to call them a scam based on a bunch of whinny babies crying wolf is uncalled for. Please communicate information that is accurate and do not jump to conclusions or propel your own unfounded belief. What your posting is factually inaccurate and I hope people are doing their own due diligence  to find out the facts of the matter.

-Mulletwang
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:50:25 AM

lol...

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

For security reasons, if your account is unattended for more than 21 days, automatic re-investing will be enabled automatically to prevent you of losing your earnings because of possibly lost or forgotten private key. To opt out, you should contact us. Automatic opting out of this feature will be implemented soon.

-Mulletwang

Funny how this is a security protocol there, this explains why I dont receive my small earning of the free 10 ghs. This is sure a red flag for the investor already as there is something shady going on.

First of all, someone who loss their private key of the address will quickly change their withdrawal address there. This is actually not a security proctocol , rather a red flag as they could be preparing to end their service soon

Note : the sign of the collapsing of a "cloudmining" is that there is something wrong or delay about the payment, the owner will then make up A-Z excuses about it . Food for thoughts !

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mulletwang

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:51:39 AM

-Mulletwang

Funny how this is a security protocol there, this explains why I dont receive my small earning of the free 10 ghs. This is sure a red flag for the investor already as there is something shady going on.

First of all, someone who loss their private key of the address will quickly change their withdrawal address there. This is actually not a security proctocol , rather a red flag as they could be preparing to end their service soon

Note : the sign of the collapsing of a "cloudmining" is that there is something wrong or delay about the payment, the owner will then make up A-Z excuses about it . Food for thoughts !

Maybe the protocol is there is stop people like you who have invested nothing yet expect something for nothing. All you have to do is log in every so often to get your payout and stop your payouts from being reverted into gigahash. Not like you lost anything anyway you probably have a few more gigahash as a result anyway. There is nothing wrong with their service because it continues to work as it has always been intended to work. You can't blame the operator for you not reading the FAQ in its entirety. You can have the "feature" disabled by simply requesting that it be turned off. Show me where excuses that you claim were made.... I continue to have doubts about this service myself but the position you are putting forward is false and untrue. Please rebut anything I have said with actual evidence.....PLEASE.  Anyone reading this should recognize that there is a systematic effort to discredit this service.

Maybe they are a ponzi, but there no evidence to support that claim as many have stated or implied. The only evidence is the lack of evidence provided by cloudminr that they not a ponzi.

That is like convicting someone of a crime and making them prove they didn't do something ( the burden of proof is on the accuser).Better yet prove that there is no God. If you can prove that ( beyond a reasonable doubt)then that makes you a god yourself. 
Fun fact:I don't believe in God, but I don't try to pretend that it is completely impossible

RANT OVER^😊😊😃😃😀😀

And that quote of me is inaccurate as I was quoting from their website, please remove because I don't want people thinking those are my words as they are not.

Thank you kindly
-Mulletwang
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:17:35 AM

How many people HAVE received their payment yesterday?

From this increased BS about new miners arriving it does seem as these are last moments of this so-called cloud mining service.
Another LTCgear-like saga begins.

mulletwang

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:31:09 AM

Every single person who has logged in ( following the publicly declared policy) during the past 3 weeks has received their payments. Why must you propel utter and total nonsense? If your not even invested why do you even care? Smells a whole lot like a smear campaign.

I have nothing to gain defending cloudminr but the nonsense going on around here regarding them is pissing me off. Last post on the topic. Screw you guys.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:50:47 AM

Every single person who has logged in ( following the publicly declared policy) during the past 3 weeks has received their payments. Why must you propel utter and total nonsense? If your not even invested why do you even care? Smells a whole lot like a smear campaign.

I have nothing to gain defending cloudminr but the nonsense going on around here regarding them is pissing me off. Last post on the topic. Screw you guys.

No, I m not invested. Why I post?

I have my made my MISSION in life to prevent scammers from stealing money from newbies and hard working people. That is what kind of person I am. No other agenda in all this.

If they are not scam, then why do not they publish their MINING address and some photos of this expanding farm? What is the official explanation behind this?
They do that and they shut mouths of their critics. But they cannot do it cause there is NO farm. This is why I do this.

mulletwang

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:05:29 AM

I have my made my MISSION in life to prevent scammers from stealing money from newbies and hard working people. That is what kind of person I am. No other agenda in all this.

If they are not scam, then why do not they publish their MINING address and some photos of this expanding farm? What is the official explanation behind this?
They do that and they shut mouths of their critics. But they cannot do it cause there is NO farm. This is why I do this.

Same reason you don't post your personal information or investment portfolio. Because it is none of anyone's business. Don't trust then don't invest. Get off your high horse Ivan. I too don't want to see anyone loose their coins but that is up to each individual. And if a fool falls into a fool's trap so be it. What makes you think you can prevent that?

Imagine this guy is trying to run a legitimate service and he has a bunch of people running around slandering him, and his business...  Is that fair ? Does make you a good person? Until you have proof don't take such a firm position. People may take your opinion as fact and I think you should be conscious of that if you are half as self righteous as you claim to be. let the card fall where they may. If they don't get caught by this scam it will be a e-mail, or phone scam, or the next scam. What are you doing to try to stop those? How about the polical corruptness robbing us each and everyday? Why not put your energy into exposing those?

I am as concerned as the next person for the welfare of others but I think you are being unfair. Just wanted to say that. And Ivan, I respect your position and I DO think you have legit points about their transparency, I just don't like how you are going about trying to expose them. Give cloudminr some benefit of the doubt.

Idk how many bitcoins they have taken in but they have paid out almost 1000 bitcoins. Ever consider that? They have freshly mined bitcoins for sale why not buy one and see where it came from.

-Mulletwang
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:11:21 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 07:36:45 AM by arallmuus

-Mulletwang

Maybe the protocol is there is stop people like you who have invested nothing yet expect something for nothing.

Right, I get 0.4 cent monthly from cloudminr, which is alot?  Roll Eyes . Yes I have invested nothing, but it was their giveaway anyway

There is nothing wrong with their service because it continues to work as it has always been intended to work.

It is something wrong because that they are implementing this suddenly which caused some of their "investor" to automatically purchase more hashes instead getting their payout

You can't blame the operator for you not reading the FAQ in its entirety.

Yes, but people can blame them if there is a sudden change with it, My last login was 3 months ago and I can clarify that this is a sudden change of their rules.

Show me where excuses that you claim were made

Read above, My last login was 3 months ago. yet I receive their payment before unlike this week

Anyone reading this should recognize that there is a systematic effort to discredit this service.

Yes it is, im stating my opinion as I see some red flag which is similar scenario like most of the collapsed-ponzi mining.

Maybe they are a ponzi, but there no evidence to support that claim as many have stated or implied

Yes there isnt any evidence, but there is a red flag to it. Which is why im stating my opinion here because I had got burn alot in ltcgear before

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mulletwang

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:34:28 AM

Fair,

I accept and respect your position.
Thank you for clarification.

-Mulletwang
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:52:14 AM

Same reason you don't post your personal information or investment portfolio. Because it is none of anyone's business. Don't trust then don't invest. Get off your high horse Ivan. I too don't want to see anyone loose their coins but that is up to each individual. And if a fool falls into a fool's trap so be it. What makes you think you can prevent that?

Imagine this guy is trying to run a legitimate service and he has a bunch of people running around slandering him, and his business...  Is that fair ? Does make you a good person? Until you have proof don't take such a firm position. People may take your opinion as fact and I think you should be conscious of that if you are half as self righteous as you claim to be. let the card fall where they may. If they don't get caught by this scam it will be a e-mail, or phone scam, or the next scam. What are you doing to try to stop those? How about the polical corruptness robbing us each and everyday? Why not put your energy into exposing those?

I am as concerned as the next person for the welfare of others but I think you are being unfair. Just wanted to say that. And Ivan, I respect your position and I DO think you have legit points about their transparency, I just don't like how you are going about trying to expose them. Give cloudminr some benefit of the doubt.

Idk how many bitcoins they have taken in but they have paid out almost 1000 bitcoins. Ever consider that? They have freshly mined bitcoins for sale why not buy one and see where it came from.

-Mulletwang

This is not adequate comparison, my personal info and investment portfolio to a mining address or a photo. Not even close.

What can I do with their mining address? What kind of action can I do with ti? How can anyone harm them or their clients with this information? There s no way to do that.
Photo? The same question, what can I do with a photo of their farm. Hashnest and Genesis Mining post these photos all the time and they re much, much larger companies then cloudminr.io. I do know how S5 or SP30 miner looks like, there s no secret there.

Regarding freshly mined coins, I have no doubt they probably do have a few miners they use to sell these coins, if they do that at all. But there s no proof they operate any kind of large scale operation. If I m wrong, pls do offer any evidence and I ll apologize. Transparency is the key in crypto business. The lack of transparency kills this industry and attracts scammers. Buy consenting to give our BTC to people who do not provide minimum of transparency, we just feed ponzi after ponzi. People should be at last warned about this, if they still like to play this game, fine.

mulletwang

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:06:42 AM

Ivan. It is up to you and cloudminr to provide proof of claims. He said he's a miner... I agree with you,he should provide evidence to prove that.

You claim he is scammer or liar or what ever, time to provide some proof. Your just slinging mud with no credibility whatsoever.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: