Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAY BTC / HASH KING pirate account  (Read 5008 times)
occulta

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:01:56 PM

1coin

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:03:40 PM

middle finger

yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:41:29 PM

1.5 Coins

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:56:51 PM

LOL you dont bother me yochdog. i kinda like it when you post in my threads. i think your funny too.    Grin

yochdog
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:58:35 PM

It makes for fun times!   Cool

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:20:12 PM

Oh look, it's the guy that puts high-dollar items up for sale, and then mysteriously sells them within a month, usually within a week, and never gets any feedback from the buyers who have supposedly purchased whatever is for sale. Positive or negative. And never any transaction IDs, and no escrow allowed.

Of course, when someone actually does buy and post feedback from a non-sockpuppet account, it has never been positive. I don't even know why you try, you antisocial ignorant fool.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:30:52 PM

Sorry for your loss, I also was interested in the watches/jewlery but something told me not to purchase and I hate to be right when someone else loses money.
Glad my intuition was right and thanks for the information it is noted.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 08:42:45 PM

just because i list something for sale here doesnt mean it was sold here. most of my sales are local sales. feel free to not like me but you have to put your personal opinion about me aside and look at the facts. every person who bought from me on this forum gave me +1. nobody has every said i burned them. littleshop is the only one complaining. i get alot of heat for not excepting escrow. and i understand why you guys love escrow. if you dont like the way i do business thats fine. you dont have to buy from me. i told littleshop bluntly, no escrow. no guarantees. he knew the risks. when he told me he wasnt happy i offered to work out a deal for a return. he doesnt wanna return the goods. he wants the goods and the coins. it doesnt work like that. if you want a refund you return the goods. end of story. i dont feel bad for him.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 09:03:06 PM

just because i list something for sale here doesnt mean it was sold here. most of my sales are local sales. feel free to not like me but you have to put your personal opinion about me aside and look at the facts. every person who bought from me on this forum gave me +1. nobody has every said i burned them. littleshop is the only one complaining. i get alot of heat for not excepting escrow. and i understand why you guys love escrow. if you dont like the way i do business thats fine. you dont have to buy from me. i told littleshop bluntly, no escrow. no guarantees. he knew the risks. when he told me he wasnt happy i offered to work out a deal for a return. he doesnt wanna return the goods. he wants the goods and the coins. it doesnt work like that. if you want a refund you return the goods. end of story. i dont feel bad for him.

Again, a lie.  You told me what I was getting and that the items not being guaranteed pure gold.  Under that logic you could ship me anything, as it is not guaranteed and it would be ok with you. 

So when you offer to sell an ATI video card, you can ship an Nvidia instead and that is OK because it was not guaranteed?

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:04:56 PM

the only responses you will get from me is fuck you.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 09:08:16 PM

Again, a lie.  You told me what I was getting and that the items not being guaranteed pure gold.  Under that logic you could ship me anything, as it is not guaranteed and it would be ok with you.  

So when you offer to sell an ATI video card, you can ship an Nvidia instead and that is OK because it was not guaranteed?

You're comparing apples to 4 new snow tires.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:10:42 PM

he just wants to be an asshole and ruin my rep. he basically threatened me telling me if i dont give him the 50% refund he will warn the forum about me. when he got smart with me thats when things went down hill. he had the opportunity for a refund. he blew it.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 09:13:12 PM

he just wants to be an asshole and ruin my rep. he basically threatened me telling me if i dont give him the 50% refund he will warn the forum about me. when he got smart with me and thats when things went down hill.

Partial truth.  I want a full refund and will send the stuff back to a trusted forum member.  The stuff you shipped me is worth about $60.  Taking 50% refund screws me but I offered it as a concession as it was simpler. 

Should I take fake watches from you and warn nobody?

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:13:54 PM

fuck you

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 09:14:47 PM

fuck you

Again, it is the way you do business.  And I expect others will get the same treatment. 

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:15:05 PM

fuck you

yochdog
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:15:43 PM

Wait, one more time......we didn't catch that.......

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:16:04 PM

i love you yochdog

yochdog
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:17:42 PM

i love you yochdog

well in that case..... Shocked

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:18:40 PM

dont you love me too? you post in all my threads. i think you like me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: