Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - DPS Release Information  (Read 1009 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:41:45 PM

https://dknight2.com

~~Background Information~~

Dragon Knights of Valeria is a browser based MMORPG that is sponsored by several coin developers and communities, mainly HTML5, HYPER, SWIFT, and GP. Due to this sponsorship DKV has been able to continually stay running as well as pay its players as they play. DKV has been around since March of 2015 and has received steady updates and new features since.

The world of DKV has mainly been shaped by the players themselves. Most updates or changes are requested by players and considered for adoption into the game with some being tweaked later on down the road. Having experience in much larger game companies with millions of players I realized that very few games actually listen to what their players want or like and only go for what makes them more money. To me this isn't a good way to attract players so I decided to do the opposite.

~~DKV Shares (DPS)~~

There will be a total of 10,000 DPS offered for sale. Each DPS will own 0.001% of the game's revenue. Revenue earned via DPS is automatically added into each owners accounts when a new purchase is made. The amount that is obtained and split between all DPS holders will be posted in chat.

Release Date - April 17, 2016
Total DPS - 10,000
Initial offering price - 0.0001 BTC/DPS

Once all DPS has been sold then it will be unlocked to the other markets in game which will allow buy/sell orders for DPS instead of restricting it solely to BTC.

Upon release, registered users will be able to go to the Crypto Menu and select DKV Shares to view the games financial statistics that shows how much has been made in the last 30 days as well as how much has been made in all. Game balances and the amount of coins already paid to players will also be shown on this page. It is suggested that you view this page before deciding to invest in DPS.

The in-game exchange will be utilized to distribute the initial DPS as well as provide an avenue to buy/sell them later on.

~~Revenue Report~~

This information will be available in the upcoming update. It will update itself in real time as stuff is purchased or coin values change.

If you have any questions or concerns about anything regarding the above please post them below and I will do my best to address them.

*This post may be updated further in the future, will see what happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: