Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking Bad... Bets - WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS  (Read 2767 times)
mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2012, 04:11:10 PM by mem

I am a huge fan of the show (Yay Walt Boo Skyler).

A friend posted this bet, seems to have gained some interest so I thought a thread for discussion and other bets on the show would also be useful.

Skyler will kill Walter

Walt will kill Mike (my bet)

Your bet here, I'll update as we get replies. Does not have to be betsofbitco.in either, any site that supports betting on anything is fine in my book - Im just most familiar with BoB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 02:08:31 PM

Skyler's a bitch, but if Pinkman can't pull the trigger on Walt she sure as hell won't. Are those my only options?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 03:52:25 PM

Skyler's a bitch, but if Pinkman can't pull the trigger on Walt she sure as hell won't. Are those my only options?

make another bet, if its good I'll bet as well Smiley

and yes, Fuck I loathe Skyler now.
I cant see Jesse doing Walt in..... but who knows.

cyberglitch

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 06:42:05 PM

Jesse ain't going to kill anyone.

Walt will figure out a way for Mike to "disappear".
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 06:46:27 PM

Nancy will kill Skyler, then team up with Walt... and of course, sleep with Pinkman. Pinkman vs. Andy... taking bets...

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:47:41 AM

Nancy will kill Skyler, then team up with Walt... and of course, sleep with Pinkman. Pinkman vs. Andy... taking bets...

I'll bet against that happening but Id love to see it happen as well.

nedbert9

Activity: 252

Inactive

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:50:26 AM

Skyler character is such an insufferable biotch.  All breaking bad happenings aside she's a control freak with superficial morality that makes me want to vomit.

Walt puts Skylar in a drum of acid.  Best ending.

WW manipulates Walt Jr. to take his side.  Walt Jr. puts a bullet in Skylar's head.  Runner up.

WW secretly begins to dose Skylar with meth.  WW turns Skylar out at the crystal palace.  Interesting thought.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:05:57 AM

Skyler will end up with Mike. He is absolutely loyal to his friends.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:52:51 AM

The last episode of this summer (September 2nd), it's revealed that Bitcoins are how Saul is laundering most of their money.
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:45:05 AM

WW secretly begins to dose Skylar with meth.  WW turns Skylar out at the crystal palace.  Interesting thought.

Id have to bet against that one but Id like to see it happen (as an comic relief alt ending )

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 06:25:12 AM

Really not sure a Weeds/BB crossover would work unless there were more people for Nancy and Andy to sleep with.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:33:49 AM

Really not sure a Weeds/BB crossover would work unless there were more people for Nancy and Andy to sleep with.

LMAO, certainly seems to be Nancy's solution to everything and at as far as the show is concerned it works for her.

I think weeds has lost its way a bit, Breaking Bad pretty much blew it out of the water as the #1 drug drama show.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:49:16 AM

LMAO, certainly seems to be Nancy's solution to everything and at as far as the show is concerned it works for her.

I think weeds has lost its way a bit, Breaking Bad pretty much blew it out of the water as the #1 drug drama show.

weeds went crazy, you could never believe the evolution of the characters, breaking bad, the story evolution makes sense and is believable.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 07:44:13 AM

weeds went crazy, you could never believe the evolution of the characters, breaking bad, the story evolution makes sense and is believable.

+1

Weeds was almost believable for a minute then there is a goofy black family selling weed and stealing her car with guns and shit and I even heard that by the end of that series the weeds bitch was banging the Mayor of Mexico or some such nonsense.  Totally fucking ridiculous.

Breaking bad in all of it's morally ambiguous fantasy, has always come really close to the "how a smart guy would do it" scenario, save only a few goofy scenes over the 5 seasons that missed the mark

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 07:56:41 AM

Weeds was almost believable for a minute then there is a goofy black family selling weed and stealing her car with guns and shit and I even heard that by the end of that series the weeds bitch was banging the Mayor of Mexico or some such nonsense.  Totally fucking ridiculous.

Basically she owns a tunnel to mexico, gets caught, goes to jail, then she is running guns in NYC, while she in a half-way house, pretty much stopped after that. I think the writers were high.

conspiracy theory:  Weeds written by meth head, Breaking Bad written by stoner

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 07:57:26 AM

Gaahhh, I feel like there are spoilers in this thread.

*runs away*

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
cyberglitch

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:34:49 PM

Some type of small cross-over would be awesome! Maybe something with Saul? the lawyer helping Nancy out and she appears once in his office?
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 02:51:23 PM

Some type of small cross-over would be awesome! Maybe something with Saul? the lawyer helping Nancy out and she appears once in his office?
That same actor does appear in Weeds in the rehab sessions when Celia Hodes gets hooked on blow. Not exactly a crossover but I did feel some butterflies in my belly.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:04:27 PM

I don't think I'll be happy with this show unless it ends spectacularly within the next few seasons.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:08:43 PM

Weeds and Breaking Bad are completely incomparable (aside from the whole "normal people selling drugs" aspect). Breaking Bad is a very serious drama. Weeds, is black satire.

If you watch Weeds all the way through, not missing an episode... very little of it is way off the mark.

Both are great shows.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: