Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] One year old Jr. Member & Member accounts  (Read 836 times)
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:34:48 AM

You will be able to go up the activity ladder just by posting. Please let me know your offer price.

I bid .001 BTC

That is too low to my expectation.

You shouldn't expect to get around 0.05-0.1 BTC at the moment for Jr. Members, there are a lot of accounts on sale. Even a good Hero Member account goes to ~1 BTC max.

In fact I was expecting 0.1 BTC+ as these accounts are potential Sr. Member account.

Serious offer of .015 Pm me if you are ok with it

Was looking for 0.1 BTC+.

its a good offer i guess
your account just jr.member Smiley
if you dont want sell it with low price better you sell it after the rank was to be full member or above Smiley

If I do not get a good offer, I'll better make them Sr. Member and sell @ 0.25 BTC+.

Are you sure you posted enough on every 2 week period so it can rise upto sr? Or you are just believing that because it is an old account it will go to sr easily? thats a different thing

TrustedTrader (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

You will be able to go up the activity ladder just by posting. Please let me know your offer price.

I bid .001 BTC

That is too low to my expectation.

You shouldn't expect to get around 0.05-0.1 BTC at the moment for Jr. Members, there are a lot of accounts on sale. Even a good Hero Member account goes to ~1 BTC max.

In fact I was expecting 0.1 BTC+ as these accounts are potential Sr. Member account.

Was looking for 0.1 BTC+.

its a good offer i guess
your account just jr.member Smiley
if you dont want sell it with low price better you sell it after the rank was to be full member or above Smiley

If I do not get a good offer, I'll better make them Sr. Member and sell @ 0.25 BTC+.

Are you sure you posted enough on every 2 week period so it can rise upto sr? Or you are just believing that because it is an old account it will go to sr easily? thats a different thing

I am almost sure that they'll become Sr. Member just by posting. Now some of them have become Member and they'll become Full Member soon. So all of them are on sale as well. Please let me know your offer price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: