Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 200$ paypal need bitcoin  (Read 720 times)
crendore (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

Can send 200$ gift
you first if you newbie if you trusted i can go first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:40:37 PM

Can send 200$ gift

You should know the drill on Paypal and did you forget your password?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:42:51 PM

Can send 200$ gift

Simple use virwox.com , there are a lot of scammer and dishonest users (not all) that want to screw up you.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:39:42 AM

No one is going to do PayPal business with you after Tomatocage's warning. Best make a new account if you intend to scam
crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:55:15 AM

No one is going to do PayPal business with you after Tomatocage's warning. Best make a new account if you intend to scam
what warning ?
Where is the proof of scam ?
i dunno how this guy thinking
anyway my offer available

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:59:18 AM

I hope that anyone knows who is considering doing business with this person that his account is more likely then not hacked.

If you ignore the fact that PayPal is overall dangerous to trade with, the PayPal account that he will use to send you money will most likely be hacked as well.
crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:06:38 AM

I hope that anyone knows who is considering doing business with this person that his account is more likely then not hacked.

If you ignore the fact that PayPal is overall dangerous to trade with, the PayPal account that he will use to send you money will most likely be hacked as well.
wtf man ?
Where is the proofs of your talking ?
I have money and want to exchange it i have proofs and everything if you want team viewer let me know.
so stop your bull shit and get a proof better than you useless talk.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:12:16 AM

wtf man ?
Where is the proofs of your talking ?
I have money and want to exchange it i have proofs and everything if you want team viewer let me know.
so stop your bull shit and get a proof better than you useless talk.
Well for one you have horrible english/grammar and the person who previously owned/controlled this account was able to write in "proper" english and posted exclusively in the altcoin section. For the rest of my proof....I don't need to show you Wink
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 01:15:36 AM

99.9% a hacked/bought account.  User doesn't even try to hide it, look at how he writes here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122777;sa=showPosts;start=0

Check the difference between the first page and all other pages. Roll Eyes
crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:24:45 AM

I did not say im the real owner, i knew that selling/buying accounts is allowed in this forum so i have bought an account to sell my paypal.
If you want paypal history proof just let me know.
But do not say stolen account please. you can change your negative trust to other reason because you do not have any proofs about scamming.
My English bad i know because i Speak other 2 language and English is third language to learn in school.
Cheers

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:28:32 AM

I did not say im the real owner, i knew that selling/buying accounts is allowed in this forum so i have bought an account to sell my paypal.
But do not say stolen account please. you can change your negative trust to other reason because you do not have any proofs about scamming.
My English bad i know because i Speak other 2 language and English is third language to learn in school.
Cheers

So, you are using this "established" account to appear to be more trustworthy? Does that not sound a little odd?  Roll Eyes

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:34:43 AM

Cheers

So, you are using this "established" account to appear to be more trustworthy? Does that not sound a little odd?  Roll Eyes

Ok I can explain, People here do not trust paypal but i saw few number of members accept paypal but not from newbie only sr.member and above, I have paypal i get from my work on internet but it useless in my country so i want to change it to bitcoin to withdraw it. that's why i bought a trusted account to be able to exchange my useless paypal as my country not allowed in paypal.
If im scammer i would scam people by saying i have bitcoin and need whatever currency, but i have paypal and need bitcoin and im honest you people just wasted my paid money for just doubts.

Thanx

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:39:53 AM

Cheers

Ok I can explain, People here do not trust paypal but i saw few number of members accept paypal but not from newbie only sr.member and above, I have paypal i get from my work on internet but it useless in my country so i want to change it to bitcoin to withdraw it. that's why i bought a trusted account to be able to exchange my useless paypal as my country not allowed in paypal.
If im scammer i would scam people by saying i have bitcoin and need whatever currency, but i have paypal and need bitcoin and im honest you people just wasted my paid money for just doubts.

Thanx

None of what you are saying makes you appear trustworthy. As far as scamming people, you still have a lot of time to make that happen. Nothing good comes of deceit, it will come to light at some point.

Albert Einstein
crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:43:16 AM

Cheers

Thanx

None of what you are saying makes you appear trustworthy. As far as scamming people, you still have a lot of time to make that happen. Nothing good comes of deceit, it will come to light at some point.
I do not want to appear trustworthy but atleast leave me alone with notes on my account that i bought. not bad trust make my account looks red with bad reasons like hacked/scam etc..

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:45:00 AM

Cheers

Thanx

I do not want to appear trustworthy but atleast leave me alone with notes on my account that i bought. not bad trust make my account looks red with bad reasons like hacked/scam etc..

You did something deceitful and untrustworthy. You got the feedback warranted for your actions.

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:47:05 AM

Cheers
you did not buy this account. I can guarantee that. More likely then not it was hacked earlier today, but if that is not the case then it was hacked a little more then 30 days ago.

If you really purchased the account then why don't you post proof of purchase?
crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:49:17 AM

Ok as you like. This forum not moderated so everyone here have trust power think himself the king and he can judge if that member scammer or not.
Anyway people have brains
Please do not spam my topic everyone.
Thanx

crendore (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:50:51 AM

Cheers
you did not buy this account. I can guarantee that. More likely then not it was hacked earlier today, but if that is not the case then it was hacked a little more then 30 days ago.

If i send you proof of buying you will delete your bad trust ?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:51:52 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 02:17:08 AM by Quickseller

Cheers

If i send you proof of buying you will delete your bad trust ?
sure as long as your proof includes proof of ownership as well.

Edit: no response. That's what I thought.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:54:43 AM

99.9% a hacked/bought account.  User doesn't even try to hide it, look at how he writes here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122777;sa=showPosts;start=0

Check the difference between the first page and all other pages. Roll Eyes

sorry..
i check..
but i don't understand what are you meaning...

can you explain better?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: