Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:51:28 AM

Don't mind him, he's just another exposed and butthurt scammer like BFL who gets his jollies by stalking Bruno... and spamming numerous threads in the process.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:54:27 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 04:40:19 AM by Bicknellski

Spam?

Off Topic?

Nice.

Should have made this a self-moderated thread somewhere else.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:35:03 AM

cyberpinoy seems butt hurt to me. Anyone who as anything do with cloud mining is scum and a danger to the bitcoin protocol. Centralising a decentralised system is certain doom to the network and if you can't see that and why you area part of the problem these days, along with knc and others!

All I see is greedy people bickering over there own greed and all I see around here is greed! All of you! Its blinding you to the reality that is, butnyou neither want the truth or seek it out don you. You prefer ignorance and greed. Well, its all coming to a head now, the few that manipulate the globe have already initiated the start of the 90% depopulation but you all refuse to accept the obvious, that a few manipulate you all to make you just like them making you apart of the problem!

The programming is strong in these ones!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:42:07 AM

cyberpinoy seems butt hurt to me. Anyone who as anything do with cloud mining is scum and a danger to the bitcoin protocol. Centralising a decentralised system is certain doom to the network and if you can't see that and why you area part of the problem these days, along with knc and others!

All I see is greedy people bickering over there own greed and all I see around here is greed! All of you! Its blinding you to the reality that is, butnyou neither want the truth or seek it out don you. You prefer ignorance and greed. Well, its all coming to a head now, the few that manipulate the globe have already initiated the start of the 90% depopulation but you all refuse to accept the obvious, that a few manipulate you all to make you just like them making you apart of the problem!

I am not butt hurt, I am just amazed at Bruno's actions, he sent a man a broken miner, scammed the delivery service into getting an insurance claim, he then kept the mans money from the miner as well as the insurance payout, and then disappears. He is no better than Josh, the only diffference is Josh did his theft on a much larger scale.

So bruno, take your rotten opinion and stick it where the sun dont shine, we do not need input form a man who steals from people and has someone else bail him out of his crimes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:35:47 PM

I am not butt hurt, I am just amazed at Bruno's actions, he sent a man a broken miner, scammed the delivery service into getting an insurance claim, he then kept the mans money from the miner as well as the insurance payout, and then disappears. He is no better than Josh, the only diffference is Josh did his theft on a much larger scale.

So bruno, take your rotten opinion and stick it where the sun dont shine, we do not need input form a man who steals from people and has someone else bail him out of his crimes.

You run a farm and are centralising a decentralised system! Its people like you and knc and co that will destroy the btcprotocol you fuck wit! Your motivated by greed and that's obvious. You obviously miss the whole point of why it was created, as you are actively destroying it with your actions!

Don't worry, 95% of people here are the same as you! You all go running to all the alphabet agencies who have destroyed society world wide, devalued currency to 0 and you all run to them asking for help!

Dumb sheep! Programmed hard! That's school, BTW!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:50:06 PM

Question: How many Monarchs can an entity run via 200 Amps?
How many people have you been instrumental in taking down, when you are nothing more than a thief yourself?

Why is that thread locked?

Because Leroy Fodor possessing infinite wisdom thought that it'd be cool to start, then lock a thread to discredit the only person who was poking holes in his story during the introduction of his Martingale-system-cum-Ponzi-scheme endeavor backed by his "largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines". Luckily, for him, I once again came to his rescue and penned a properly titled scam thread on myself reconstructing his OP word-for-word but he still accused me of twisting his words: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0.

I said came to his rescue again because after penning ~3 dozen posts designed to show he's legit, Leroy opted to delete ALL of them, whereupon I revived every single one of them penned in one post to protect his evidence against me, again accused of twisting his words when all I did was post his words, i.e., "I own the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines".

Amazingly, Leroy Fodor opted to raise his ugly head shortly after I started poking holes into another user's story totally unrelated to Leroy unless, of course, there's now a business relationship between the two and he's opting to come to his rescue via sticking it up ass.

Don't even try to post on Leroy Fodor's self-moderated thread anything that'd poke holes in that venture, for he'll not only delete the posts, but report your ass ASAP to the mods cryin' like a baby, akin to so many other professed Libertarians I've witnessed doing such.

Libertarian: Your Honor, this dude is a 100% liar, and read what he wrote, thus I believe that this dude is a threat to me. Please make him stop!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:21:01 PM

Question: How many Monarchs can an entity run via 200 Amps?
How many people have you been instrumental in taking down, when you are nothing more than a thief yourself?

Why is that thread locked?

Libertarian: Your Honor, this dude is a 100% liar, and read what he wrote, thus I believe that this dude is a threat to me. Please make him stop!
I am not an "Inaba" (a sub-species of humanoid life) but I believe that hurt my feelings. Imagine if I had been of the Inaba clan. Ouch.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:16:09 PM

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/forums.butterflylabs.com

Appears that DNS records for forums.butterflylabs.com have disappeared.
h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:48:45 PM

Xian01,

All is not lost though.  We are still lucky enough to be able to order their masterful Monarch product line.  We're the luckiest folks on the planet.

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:43:59 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 12:57:10 AM by cyberpinoy

Because Leroy Fodor possessing infinite wisdom thought that it'd be cool to start, then lock a thread to discredit the only person who was poking holes in his story during the introduction of his Martingale-system-cum-Ponzi-scheme endeavor backed by his "largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines". Luckily, for him, I once again came to his rescue and penned a properly titled scam thread on myself reconstructing his OP word-for-word but he still accused me of twisting his words: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0.

I said came to his rescue again because after penning ~3 dozen posts designed to show he's legit, Leroy opted to delete ALL of them, whereupon I revived every single one of them penned in one post to protect his evidence against me, again accused of twisting his words when all I did was post his words, i.e., "I own the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines".

Amazingly, Leroy Fodor opted to raise his ugly head shortly after I started poking holes into another user's story totally unrelated to Leroy unless, of course, there's now a business relationship between the two and he's opting to come to his rescue via sticking it up ass.

Don't even try to post on Leroy Fodor's self-moderated thread anything that'd poke holes in that venture, for he'll not only delete the posts, but report your ass ASAP to the mods cryin' like a baby, akin to so many other professed Libertarians I've witnessed doing such.

Libertarian: Your Honor, this dude is nothing but a common thief and criminal, Oh wait you already know that as you have seen him in court for many things over many situations

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:06:56 AM

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer.
This has nothing to do with Butterfly Labs fucking people over.

You had your own thread discussing this matter, that you chose to lock for questionable reasons.

Please do not pollute this thread while having your spat with Bruno. It is off-topic.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:14:47 AM

It's okay, don't.....PANIC!

....calm and serene....<grin>
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:54:30 AM

http://www.butterflylabs.com/

Notice anything missing?
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:06:04 AM

http://www.butterflylabs.com/

Notice anything missing?

What about Slok? He was so entertaining. Do you think he will come back to bitcointalk now?

h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:45:56 AM

Libertarian: Your Honor, this dude is nothing but a common thief and criminal, Oh wait you already know that as you have seen him in court for many things over many situations

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:48:50 AM

Please refrain from quoting cyberpenis' dribble. The mods are slow to mop the floors tonight.

Interesting blanching of the public record by BFL. *slow clap*

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:17:31 AM

The forum at Butterflylabs is gone.

Oh my I wonder why that was necessary?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:49:13 AM

The forum at Butterflylabs is gone.

Oh my I wonder why that was necessary?

why they kept it up that long is a mystery to me.....hope someone archived it ...the double talk and back tracking they did over 3 years is quite a load
of sh*t ....someone should preserve it for prosperity on how NOT TO RUN A FRIGGING BUINSESS or how not to run a SCAM

frigging idiots

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:04:38 AM

It is backed up. Including the list of apparent post numbers that were made non-public or were simply deleted by Slok and Inaba.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:33:06 AM

It is backed up. Including the list of apparent post numbers that were made non-public or were simply deleted by Slok and Inaba.

you got a link someplace a guy could download? or some such...... would be nice to re-read my epic F*ck you battle with Sept Huh?? 2013 where I said I suspected wtf
they were up to...with Josh on BFL forums and was again lied to that all was well ....that lasted a couple weeks.....and all the denials again.......my one time being a bloody fortune teller that worked....canceled the orders I could shortly after that (1/2) and got a refunddue to dumb luck and sonny's probation problems when ...just before the FTC got involved there was like 3 weeks maybe (anyone) where they refunded me 8.5K.....1 year and 20 days later got my refund......all of it.

Jeez BFL......it is like a guy escaped from the Scientology cult in 20/20 hindsight ..such a newb i was

no reason for me EVER to pay for a lottery ticket..I used up a lifetime of luck in this.....believing them on the update of my 65mm stuff to monarchs (800mh and 350mh or whatever they were) is simultaneously both the DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER DONE and the SMARTEST thing I EVER done......still boggles my mind......in that it allowed me to 'peel' a refund out of them when sonny was trying to 'impress' his probation judge..that BFL was legit and issuing refunds on MONARCHS ONLY...just....before the FTC came into the picture...the dumb struck awe of the email saying they were gonna process my order and needed my bank info....was an epic drunk that nite.......food/beer and friends on me.......

man I was both stupid and lucky....sh*t

and for the life of me I STILL CAN'T FRIGGING FIGURE OUT why they are NOT IN JAIL....I figured the IRS would be all over their ass by now.....

I'm still pissed off at these clowns and I GOT A FRIGGING FULL REFUND ..how you guys are coping who DID NOT is terrible to contemplate.....frigging BFL ASIC gulag....

but main still the major mystery me ...again .... is why are they are not in JAIL yet? (my sense of consumer protection was never high to begin with now after
this it has been utterly and completely crushed)

anyway if you want to PM me how to get that BFL forum archive I'll act as yet another backup of the info ...hell I'll put a copy on  a USB drive with my bitcoin walltets
in my local banks safety deposit box too boot.....if you want as just another source

BFL sheesh ...boy did i ever drink the kool aid as a newbie (it is embarrassing) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: