Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:05:27 PM

cut

Does your doctor know you've stopped taking your meds?

Keep the smarmy remarks so you can keep your false bubble. I don't mind.

I know full well the answer isn't in a pill, Or in a cure even. It's in prevention, But you keep supporting 'Cures' & 'charities' like the ignorant, greedy mofo you keep showing yourself to be. Your happy for someone in a white jacket give you the 'drugs' but then support the 'war on drugs' and the 'war on terrorism', once again showing just how much of a complete IGNORANT MoFo you are.

Trust me, we operate better without the doctors prescriptions! Not that all you pill popping 'answers in a pill' crew will ever get it hahaha.

As i say, Can't wait for the big fat, I TOLD YOU SO!

Its soo sooo close, Yet you fucktards cant even see it coming! hahaha Trust me, I'm having more of a laugh at this side than you ever could! hahaha

For someonbe who has a name like yours, You sure do question fuck all you closed minded numptie!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

Trust me, we operate better without the doctors prescriptions! Not that all you pill popping 'answers in a pill' crew will ever get it hahaha.

Because chemical imbalances in the brain aren't real, right ?

Better living through chemistry.
noddy2000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:28:06 AM

YOu really want go down that route? I like you Xian even though we got off on the wrong foot 4 years ago now Smiley

Well your ALL addicted to sugar, one of the worst chemicals for you! Were all addicted to it as its RAMMED down our mouths. It burns with basic carbs to create Insulin, which goes on to create Bad FAT! The truth is, Fat burns Fat and eating a load of saturated fat (your brain is 25% cholesterol) is food for the brain and removes excess fat thats been sitting there for YEARS!!! You don't really think the like's of Kerry Catona REALLY exercise do you? hahaha. Thats just to sell BS Video's and fake diets to the masses.

Look up bullet proof coffee - https://www.bulletproofexec.com/how-to-make-your-coffee-bulletproof-and-your-morning-too/

THen stick to a Paleo Diet - http://thepaleodiet.com/

This is basically being called the 'bulletproof Diet' now ( http://www.bulletproofexec.com/start-the-bulletproof-diet/ ) and if you know ANYTHING about how the body works, You will know this is the best thing for you is absolutly NO SUGARS or BASIC CARBS! Complex carbs are ok.

How do i know? I been doing this for a decade haha. And others have joined and seen i'm spot on which as saved marriages and all sorts to boot! Whether its for losing weight, being more active or people feeling well again and rejuvenated, it does the job.

And thats just what Sugar does to us! Something thats ONLY JUST coming out in the media (the devil reveals itself in the end) and thats how i know things are coming to a end soon. It's revealing itself to the mass's, Yet the mass's are too brainwashed (to brainwash you repeat the same thing over and over - TV, Newspapers etc etc) to even see the most basic of truths!

Did we ever stand a chance? And note i say WE because were all in the same boat! I tip my hat to the Evil ones and say well done, They screwed the Human race (& other creatures) yet when they have finished mother earth will be fine and dandy! It's been through A LOT WORSE! Humans however, Gone! And Good riddance i say, We lost our way 1000's of years ago. We knew more about ourselves 10,000 years ago than we could ever do now Sad

SAD!

I'll beat you down when it comes to drugs, legal & 'illegal' & also diets and whats good and bad for you. Look into what i say here please, If you suffer from health/diet issues, this is GOLD DUST for information. I provided links to get you going, Take a leap of faith for once on people who are trying to help instead of trying abuse them because you can't see the truth for the trees!

Peace, i know i come across harsh but i don't mean too, i love you all deep down Smiley I just have a dark sense of humour and like all of us, Do enjoy dancing with the devil, it helps see Smiley

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:46:25 AM

YOu really want go down that route? I like you Xian even though we got off on the wrong foot 4 years ago now Smiley

Yes. I would like to go down this "route".

Are you suggesting chemical imbalances in the brain aren't real ?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:52:13 AM

Meanwhile (imho I hope I'm wrong) the longer the FTC and BFL do the 'dance' imho (again hope I'm wrong) the more I become sure the BFL assholes will pay a fine and walk...boy
hope I'm wrong ..but looking at other FTC rulings..they seem to just want the money and no prosecution from what I can tell of such stuff

again hope I'm dead, dead, wrong..but it concerns me to say the least!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
noddy2000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:55:23 AM

Meanwhile (imho I hope I'm wrong) the longer the FTC and BFL do the 'dance' imho (again hope I'm wrong) the more I become sure the BFL assholes will pay a fine and walk...boy
hope I'm wrong ..but looking at other FTC rulings..they seem to just want the money and no prosecution from what I can tell of such stuff

Hey searing,

YOur spot on, Your getting the picture now Smiley

Sorry dude, Truth hurts and your nail on head!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
noddy2000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:05:08 AM

Yes. I would like to go down this "route".

Are you suggesting chemical imbalances in the brain aren't real ?

Nope, There definitely real, Ask anyone who has tried Ayahuasca. You know, without the use of such drugs we would not have the intelligence we have now? Just that little bit alone should tell you the war on drugs is WRONG in EVERY WAY!

MDMA can help people with Parkinsons (my granddad died of this) to live a normal life! Morphine, Diamorphine are 2 of the best pain killers known to man yet they are vilified!

You see why i brought the drug sugar into it now? Do you trust your pharma companies? Du pont, Ran by PROVEN paedophiles?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180

HIS OWN 3 YEAR OLD CHILD! They do say get them before there 4!!!

I wont even go into Monsanto! I'm sure your WELL aware! Giving you all the fake sugars that are WORSE! if thats even possible lol.

When you give up all your freedoms for false securities through centralisation, What do you expect!

Again, were all in the same boat but at least recognise that you can't have one rule for one, and another for another when it comes to drugs! Otherwise you get the shit storm that is the war on drugs which only really keeps the prisions full, so investers their get their money.

Heres a question for you, Those people locked up in Colorado when wee was illegal, Are they allowed out of prision now its legal there? hahaha Nope, They sure aint!

70-80% of prisions filled with pot smokers when your peodophiles run your country! THIS IS WHY THERE'S A BULLSHIT WAR ON DRUGS! And you fall for it, and back it! hahaha

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:07:57 AM

Hey searing,

YOur spot on, Your getting the picture now Smiley

Sorry dude, Truth hurts and your nail on head!

Hey I was one of the 'lucky' ones. I got my 8.3k back in refund (one of the few) just because the FTC was starting to look at them imho, there was like a 3 week window. Only took 1 year and 20 days late. So just saying.

BFL had made an FPGA unit. They were as legit as could be till such time they tried to push the goal posts too far. Again imho they could have gotten away with it..if they would have offered 'late product' up to say Sept 2013 and refunds there after..but they pushed it too far with monarch and april orders not arriving till oct 31st type stuff was a step too far

But again imho they could have gotten away with WAY late (look at knc in 2014 what they got away with for late) but not giving refunds after that amount of time and/or offering another next generation product too boot..well that was a step to far even for the FTC with 20/20 hindsight a year late to the whole mess.

But refund or not ..they screwed a lot of folk and tried to screw me..they should hang ...but just saying the length of time this is all taking smells of 'settlement with FTC" imho

again hope I'm wrong

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:00:54 PM

Docket #371 Filed & Entered: 10/23/2015
Order on Motion to Take Deposition

Docket Text: ORDER granting [Doc. 370] Joint Motion to Modify Scheduling. After reviewing the premises of the motion, the record, and the applicable law, the Court finds good cause to extend the expert discovery deadline and grants the motion. All expert discovery shall be completed on or before October 26, 2015, with the exception of one expert deposition to be held on October 28, 2015. All other dates and requirements in the Amended Scheduling Order (Doc. #342) remain unchanged. Signed on 10/23/15 by District Judge Brian C. Wimes. This is a TEXT ONLY ENTRY. No document is attached.(Baldwin, Joella)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:46:05 AM

Docket #371 Filed & Entered: 10/23/2015
Order on Motion to Take Deposition

Docket Text: ORDER granting [Doc. 370] Joint Motion to Modify Scheduling. After reviewing the premises of the motion, the record, and the applicable law, the Court finds good cause to extend the expert discovery deadline and grants the motion. All expert discovery shall be completed on or before October 26, 2015, with the exception of one expert deposition to be held on October 28, 2015. All other dates and requirements in the Amended Scheduling Order (Doc. #342) remain unchanged. Signed on 10/23/15 by District Judge Brian C. Wimes. This is a TEXT ONLY ENTRY. No document is attached.(Baldwin, Joella)

What was the source link for this one
That said its good to read that depositions are being held and it's ongoing as we speak.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:03:21 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 02:22:43 AM by Xian01

What was the source link for this one

I updated http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html yesterday via REPACER.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:02:30 AM

smh...

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.372.0.pdf

noddy2000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:14:49 AM

SNIP

And here comes the get out clause, We'll use the stolen assets to chuck it out of courts. Because the courts/FTC are more corrupt than BFL, where you think this is going?Huh haha

TOLD YA SO!

Come on boys and gals, Surely you can see how it all works now? Fucking love this BFL show, Laughing all the way ain't they at you all!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:33:29 PM

SNIP

And here comes the get out clause, We'll use the stolen assets to chuck it out of courts. Because the courts/FTC are more corrupt than BFL, where you think this is going?Huh haha

TOLD YA SO!

Come on boys and gals, Surely you can see how it all works now? Fucking love this BFL show, Laughing all the way ain't they at you all!

warning: rant mode below .you don't like me put me on /ignore I don't mind

jeez you act like we don't know this...most folk who got burnt by paypal when they were legit (spring/summer 2013) with PAYPAL...they drag'd out shipping beyond 90 days with promises and lies...thus stuck and ..they HAD delivered an FPGA miner before that point...in 2013 so looked legit.....so at that point in time no evidence they were SLIMY

that happened after they figured out they could not get a chip to work before the middle/end of nov 2013 imho and get it out to the pre-order masses ..so with NOT giving refunds with no product delivery ..well the fact it took the FTC till spring of 2014 to act tells you something as well

so yeah....folk knew they were screwed prob on an april order by sept...the unique thing about BFL is they did NOT go bankrupt or under even TRYING to get a miner out the door...which at least you would expect from a failing asic business as at least ......some tried to do...BFL decided they would NOT ship product on time....keep profits for invest in monarch boards (next gen before shipping last gen) and with lax FTC they almost got away with it..and mine with the equip they were stalling on shipping to keep the revenue stream going when everyone stopped buying product in aug/sept 2013 .....

IF imho they would have refunded even as late as oct/nov 2013 and just folded the business ..they would have had a good faith argument that they tried and the 'tech' was too hard and they failed..thus no one would have known about them mining customers asics etc while not shipping product.....but they got greedy and tried to go too far even for the weak ftc response to tolerate...a whole bunch of steps too far imho

so yeah they screwed us..but when (spring/summer) the majority of 65mm product was getting ordered ..under paypal etc....it was not obvious for those months they were swamped with all that $$$$ ...so yeah you could make the case the $$$ turned them .in that they did not (or could not due to development costs) give that $$$ back w/o shutting down the BFL corp and wrapping it up in such a way that probably NO case by FTC would be filed..their greed/ego etc took them down the present path before the FTC

but again they  pushed it too far

I got my 8.5K back 1 yr and 20 days later in the 3 week window before FTC jumped in (BFL imho was trying to suddenly show concern for customers and keep FTC at bay imho) but too late by that time in that the majority of stuff had not been converted (like me) from 65mm stuff to their new monarch stuff....so they tried to walk from the 65mm generation of debt and that was a step too far for FTC and they stepped in ..ending refunds....when BFL could no longer mine held equip for revenue and no new revenue coming in..again imho

so me ....I admit I was lucky is all...but as a newb ordering a BFL product April 13th 2013 being told via email I would have it by May 20th 2013..then June 20th then Aug 30th etc.....well...at that point in time they had not yet gone 'rouge' imho and no refunds well I was stuck after the 90 day paypal window...if I'd had paid with credit card and amex
I was told in August I would have had a shot maybe as good as 120 days...some folk did get refunds but then BFL moved $$$ away from bank(s) and then they tried to play
paypal...I kinda wonder if when FTC settles this if Paypal and others will chime in on this then?

I contacted FTC in Aug 2013 their reply was like if I got a TV.....if from the Aug 2013 call to FTC date if it did not arrive (again treated like a TV) in 6 months I was to call them again...so no pressure on BFL to do refunds till prob feb/march of 2014 imho.....took that long for FTC to get up to speed on the scam

but again ...sometimes you get burnt ..but my lesson 20/20 from this was not really BFL ...I can't stop someone for voiding a contract etc....it is the FTC I found out that consumer protection was a LOT and I mean a LOT less robust then I thought

(as a current example GM killed 140 some people with their ignition switch problem on vehicles they HID for 10 years and paid about a 1 Billion? or some such in fines and NO ONE WAS HELD ACCOUNTABLE...so I guess this probably is not much of a surprise in 2015...but again this was 2013 and they had delivered a FPGA product the previous year..it was them or Avalon at that point in time

that indeed is my 'legit' fear with BFL that they will let the corp go bankrupt protecting themselves from $$$ damages under corporation and that the corp will pay a fine and the folk who bent to this scam rather then get a product out and/or refund promptly will 'walk' with NO jail time etc

but again 20/20 hindsight is always clearer then a newbie I was in april 2013..and again I got my $$$ back...but that does not mean it does not really piss me off in that I was 2nd guy banned from bfl shoutbox (end of aug 2013) (after rocky raccoon) for bringing up the very facts above ..ie with josh in chat (someone has the 2 hr argument someplace) and they flat out lied ..the arguement was essentially how did we know that we were not being played in the manner they ultimately did play us...so too close to home on facts/guesses thus banned...and from what they say on the transcripts we've seen (and pointed out by ftc) that was the time they were saying my april jally (1st order) would arrive in nov 2013 rather then may 2013 as promised ...i guess a mess of folk defended us twoguys above banned from shout box with our 'legit' questions and were also banned like 20 folk the next day..for same reason...too close to home about the truth indeed from what we know now

so yeah.....screwed by BFL or the attempt made sure...but in spring/summer 2013 I'm pretty sure with all the IPO $$$ etc their egos were plenty large enough to think they could get a product out...so they sold a hell of a lot in those months ..the rubber met the road when they could NOT do so and decided to keep the $$$

If they had legit gone bankrupt did what they could ...there would be no FTC case..and it would have been just one of those things (like alcheminer did...went under but barely got all I think their units out with v1.0 firmware (flakey) but did get it out...but went under doing so) ...thus they 'tried' and under the umbrella of corp bankruptcy protection...BFL it was 'lets go crooked' now that we know this boat won't float...thus now and FTC imho

anyway my 2c worth

(on the other hand they pissed me off so much after a 1/2 hr convo with amex and paypal THAT I could get REALLY my money back in 90-120 days on a paypal KNC order......I made sure  (more if you filed at 90 day mark an in process if they tried to screw me to up to 120 days)

So on that 'hope' I got a knc 550 gh (they (knc)  had a prototype in that time period...so had some proof and cover on paypal....and they met timeline too boot... and at that time they took paypal via amex so covered my butt...just so I could get my 8.5k back I lost to BFL ..from maybe mining enough with the knc equip (yeah they pissed me off so bad I 'doubled down" ....the 550 gh jupiter did that (on paper held btc) ..and SURPISE spring 2014 BFL refund of 8.5k  I got back too boot

With the Titan(s) (1 new &1 used) (and to be fair knc also went rouge later imho) anyway made ROI so right now after elec I'm 15k ahead as of today on BTC and LTC ...so I sure hope Josh is lurking and reading this forum...I overcame your being  a pissy asshole and am over 100 btc in combined worth if i converted all LTC (prob 20%) and the BTC I have to BTC....so FU JOSH...and BFL in general

I WIN....and hope you enjoy jail you pr*ck...

(heh and I got a REFUND good thing I don't hold a grudge....I can't imagine some of the pain some folk had in all this that did not manage a refund)

Well HOPEFULLY they will get taken to task by FTC ...but yeah...they could walk too..the world often as not is not a fair place

ok off soapbox but how I see it from my 20/20 hindsight view of these clowns at BFL

so older/wiser etc etc etc...but it is easy to throw stones now (remember bear sterns the bank ..poof AAAA+ rating ...gone in a weekend on bank crisis)

sometimes the only 'redress' is to take them to court/FTC whatever and destroy them as an answer to future attempts at this crap

hopefully that is how it will wrap up ...all involved in jail/no $$$ and bfl corp kaput too boot

ok end of rant

(go help us the guy gets on here that had 8.3k in BFL and NOT get a refund....he will make this rant look like unicorns/rainbows and fairy dust)

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

Good to see this (part) has been settled "out of court", enough (er even too much) public resources have gone into this already.

I am very curious about the details... (not to mention criminal and fiscal continuation...)

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:30:42 AM

SNIP

TOLD YA SO!

Me no feel good now, but will continue to read the rant in the next post.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:53:40 AM

Somebody's doin' some house cleaning in this thread because I just had a post deleted older than the one I'm quoting above and not as mundane.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:45:12 AM

Somebody's doin' some house cleaning in this thread because I just had a post deleted older than the one I'm quoting above and not as mundane.

Deleting of old posts is another sign of the declining moral values in this country.  Cybereuthanasia. 

I blame Jack Kevorkian.... and Vod.

And for the record, that post appeared on a Thursdane, not a Mundane.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Shattered I Socket

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:14:06 AM

I just hope after the settlement that no one is stupid enough to do business with BFL in any shape or form.

Settling with stolen funds is ABSURD!

Repeat after me: Sonny Houston JAIL. Darla Jo Drake JAIL. Josh Zerlan JAIL. Nasser Ghosteiri JAIL. Jeff Ownby JAIL. BlueCrappyPants OrangeCrappyPants. BAND OF MISERABLE THIEVES!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:57:28 PM

We obviously knew there would be a settlement of some type. Usually with the FTC there is some promise to discontinue behavior that is publicly acknowledged, but I doubt all the good details will see the light of day.

I'm hoping for criminal trial of some sort so that if anything there are more facts put out. Plus it would be nice to see someone end up jailed for their role.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: