Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All-in-one cryptomining facility services - Place your miners with us cheaply  (Read 143 times)
RichardMMS (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:50:54 PM by RichardMMS

Greetings everyone! Myminingspace.com will be accepting GPU & ASIC miners starting 11th of June.

Do you live in a place where electricity or renting rates are high? Look no further, our mining facility located in the capital of Armenia will be opening its doors on the 11th of June. This facility will function partly as our personal mining space but we are also looking to rent out spaces for miners from all over the world. For this service we ask you one standard price (depending on the extra services and amount of miners you need) which you can either choose to pay monthly or yearly. You will not be stuck on any subscription services if you decide to pay monthly. It's possible to stop your cooperation with us two weeks before the last day of any month and have your miner send back immediately, shipping costs however will be for the customer.  

Why mine in Armenia?
Low-cost electricity rates per KWH
Low-cost rent
Low-cost labour
Extremely low crime rate
(https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=21329)
High tolerance against crypto/mining from the local government
(https://news.bitcoin.com/law-legalize-crypto-mining-introduced-armenia)

The facility will be powered by 500MW which can be expanded gradually.

Our cheapest hosting option starts at just $98 USD dollars per KW per MONTH. This price will be an all-inclusive price. There are no other hidden costs which you will have to make for hosting your miner here. The costs of sending your miners to us will be for you, however we can support you with this to find the cheapest way possible. Armenia has some great international logistic options. Every package of ours offers remote acces to your miner at all times.

If you want an option where you wouldn't have to worry about the miner, you could purchase a more premium package from us instead. With this we will manage the miner for you completely (except for the wallet codes) We can also include weekly consultation services for you. More information on our site below this post.

Are you interested in our services or do you have questions? Please post it below, send me a DM or contact us through our site: https://www.myminingspace.com

Live video tours of the facility will be available within 15 days.

I am able to communicate with clients in either English, Dutch or Armenian. Optionally we also have Russian speakers within the company.

Do not hesitate to contact me for my personal contact information.

-Richard from myminingspace.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: