Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking $1200 with valid collateral  (Read 576 times)
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:50:30 PM

Currently seeking a $1200 loan. Repayment time, interest rate, and collateral can all be discussed via PM. Because of the nature of my collateral, only serious inquires via PM will be responded to on its nature. 

I have no issue having the repayment/interest rate being discussed on public forum, but I would like to keep my collateral as confidential as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:59:32 PM

I don't think its a nice idea to discuss about the collateral in private.
Discussing things in a public domain is always preferred and can help the lender know what the public thinks about the collateral and if its valid or not.
Also, its always suspicious if you want things to be discussed in private.
Anyways, will just advice anyone who is planning to give him a loan to take precautions and think carefully before you take some step forward.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:04:51 PM

Discussing things in a public domain is always preferred and can help the lender know what the public thinks about the collateral and if its valid or not.
Anyways, will just advice anyone who is planning to give him a loan to take precautions and think carefully before you take some step forward.

Ill mail tomato what my collat is, and see if he will post what he thinks of it here.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:15:02 PM

Ill mail tomato what my collat is, and see if he will post what he thinks of it here.
I hope you meant "tomatocage" ? Right?
Also send a PM to Vod, his opinion is valuable and he knows about these issues very well.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:16:11 PM

Currently seeking a $1200 loan. Repayment time, interest rate, and collateral can all be discussed via PM. Because of the nature of my collateral, only serious inquires via PM will be responded to on its nature. 

I have no issue having the repayment/interest rate being discussed on public forum, but I would like to keep my collateral as confidential as possible.

PMD you check ur messeges please.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:21:55 PM

I sent you a PM regarding this. I am concerned that you do not wish to publicly want the collatetal disclosed as that generally means that the community is unable to vet it and it's value.

Regardless I am interested assuming the collatetal is sufficient along with a competitive interest rate.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:33:31 PM

I sent you a PM regarding this. I am concerned that you do not wish to publicly want the collatetal disclosed as that generally means that the community is unable to vet it and it's value.

Regardless I am interested assuming the collatetal is sufficient along with a competitive interest rate.

If you dont think my collateral is valid (and if cage doesnt either) then Ill remove the thread because I am not trying to get hit with negative trust.

edit: I mean lock the thread./not ask for the loan anymore
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:35:01 PM

If you dont think my collateral is valid (and if cage doesnt either) then Ill remove the thread because I am not trying to get hit with negative trust.

Why dont u answer my pm? I could loan u if ur collateral is good!
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:44:58 PM

Why dont u answer my pm? I could loan u if ur collateral is good!

I totally missed it sorry. Ill pm you now
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:10:53 PM

I'd table this one for now. Maidak's PW has recently been reset, meaning it was recovered through Email or secret question. Could mean that he just forgot his password, or it could point toward something else. I don't see anything in Meta, so I'm leaning toward the former of the two options, so let's try to figure out what's going on before going further.

Edit: Didn't realize the OP did not mention that the collateral he has is debt from Maidak.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:14:07 PM

I'd table this one for now. Maidak's PW has recently been reset, meaning it was recovered through Email or secret question. Could mean that he just forgot his password, or it could point toward something else. I don't see anything in Meta, so I'm leaning toward the former of the two options, so let's try to figure out what's going on before going further.

Edit: Didn't realize the OP did not mention that the collateral he has is debt from Maidak.

I even said in the PM to not put him on blast. But it's really him. I sent him moneygram before the reset, and after the reset I sent four times this amount to hmm  no issue. I'm 100% sure he has control of his account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: