Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Cheap Windows 7&8 and MS Office key  (Read 10200 times)
softwareseller (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:03:22 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 02:33:45 AM by softwareseller

This is not a retail version key, so it's considerable cheaper than the official price.
However, this key works exactly in the same way as the retail key does. You can fully activate your windows online. You could activate your windows installed by a retail DVD or per-installed by factory.

Warning: You can only activate 1PC with 1 key (for multiple times if you re-install windows on the same PC).  Do not use 1 key to activate multiple PCs or share your key with friends

Windows 8

Windows 8   Sold out
Windows 8 Professional   2.5BTC

Windows 8 enterprise   3.2BTC
download:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx

Which Version of Windows 8 is Right for You?
Note: Key is for windows 8 RTM and will not expire. This key does not work with release preview.

Windows 7

Windows 7  Home premium  1.4BTC
windows 7  Professional   1.6BTC
windows 7  Ultimate       1.7BTC
windows 7 Enterprise  sold out
Compare Windows 7 editions

Office 2010

Office 2010 Home and Student   2.1BTC
Office 2010 Home and Business   Sold out

Office 2010 Professional Plus      2.4BTC
download: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee390818.aspx

If you buy 5 or more keys at a time, you are eligible for discount rate
PM me to get a deal.

PS: Windows Server R2 standard & Enterprise & DataCenter are available.
And retail version keys for windows are also available.

Money back guarantee.  If you can't activate windows with my key, or the key stops working, you could receive a full refund.(I've had tons of transactions and lent over 500BTC on this forum. So don't expect me to run.)

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:54:06 AM

Hiya, when you say their not retail, Are they MSDN versions?
There are alot of blocked keys from microsoft inc 065, 066, 067 Windows 7 Ultimate 220 range for Windows 7 Professional and 230, 231 numbers for Home Premium.

If not, would I use a normal disk I.E. I have win7 ultimate on pc, I need on laptop, can I use my install disc which is retail to put your key in?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:43:26 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2012, 07:27:54 AM by softwareseller

Hiya, when you say their not retail, Are they MSDN versions?
Yes. But you could use those keys to activate retail version(or any other version including OEM for this matter)

There are alot of blocked keys from microsoft inc 065, 066, 067 Windows 7 Ultimate 220 range for Windows 7 Professional and 230, 231 numbers for Home Premium.
I have sold those key for a year. None of my customers have reported that their key is blocked.

If not, would I use a normal disk I.E. I have win7 ultimate on pc, I need on laptop, can I use my install disc which is retail to put your key in?
Sure. You could activate your windows 7 Ultimate installed by your retail version DVD with my key.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:36:01 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2012, 02:29:28 AM by softwareseller

What the customer says
I bought 2 Windows 7 Pro keys from softwareseller. Both activated without issue. From my long history of dealing with keys of this exact nature, I do not expect to have any issues at all. Like I said earlier, the only trouble you will have with these keys is if you try to use them on two machines.

The other issue you MAY have is if you wait too long to use them. MS seems to be willing to deactivate keys if they have not been used, but I have never had them inactivate one of these keys that has only been used on one machine.

I bought also some keys from softwareseller.
Till now everything worked fine and he also gives additional support and fast answers. So if i see anything interesting, i will again buy! i would say:
stop spaming and attacking his offers. If you want to buy, write him, if you do not want to buy, go ahead and read other threats...

Thank you for your good offers and the support. looks very good till now.

btw i bought office, kaspersky, win8 and win7
first 2 i already tried, last 2 i will soon, but i have no fear that they will not work, he seems to be fair and trustfull till now.

sorry for bad english, could be better i know Smiley

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:49:35 PM

If you sell too many of them, they may get blocked. Selling MSDN keys or using them outside of a development environment at the company for which they were purchased is against the MSDN ToS.

Quote from: MSDN Website
MSDN subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis.  One person can use the software to design, develop, test, or demonstrate his or her programs on any number of devices.  Each person who uses the software this way needs a license.

MSDN subscriptions are only offered per individual, there are no “team” subscriptions or sharing of subscription benefits.  You should select the right MSDN Subscription for each person on your software development team based on the software that person needs to use and the support benefits required. Remember that team members who install the software (such as IT Professionals who install software for a test lab) will also need an MSDN subscription.

Many MSDN subscribers use a computer for mixed use—both design, development, testing, and demonstration of your programs (the use allowed under the MSDN subscription license) and some other use.  Using the software in any other way, such as for doing email, playing games, or editing a document is another use and is not covered by the MSDN subscription license. When this happens, the underlying operating system must also be licensed normally by purchasing a regular copy of Windows such as the one that came with a new OEM PC.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:57:53 PM

If you sell too many of them, they may get blocked. Selling MSDN keys or using them outside of a development environment at the company for which they were purchased is against the MSDN ToS.

Quote from: MSDN Website
MSDN subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis.  One person can use the software to design, develop, test, or demonstrate his or her programs on any number of devices.  Each person who uses the software this way needs a license.

MSDN subscriptions are only offered per individual, there are no “team” subscriptions or sharing of subscription benefits.  You should select the right MSDN Subscription for each person on your software development team based on the software that person needs to use and the support benefits required. Remember that team members who install the software (such as IT Professionals who install software for a test lab) will also need an MSDN subscription.

Many MSDN subscribers use a computer for mixed use—both design, development, testing, and demonstration of your programs (the use allowed under the MSDN subscription license) and some other use.  Using the software in any other way, such as for doing email, playing games, or editing a document is another use and is not covered by the MSDN subscription license. When this happens, the underlying operating system must also be licensed normally by purchasing a regular copy of Windows such as the one that came with a new OEM PC.

Yep iv seen sites sell them cheap then every key gets disabled in a month or 2 when they get caught beware buying these keys.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:18:21 AM

Microsoft has no way of knowing you are developing or gaming.
Plus, I've sold those keys for a year and none of my customers reported that their key is blocked

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 02:23:39 AM

Plus, I've sold those keys for a year and none of my customers reported that their key is blocked

But they see activations coming from all over the world.  If you were using it in a lab, they'd be coming from the same subnet of ips.  Microsoft isn't exactly stupid you know.  They spend billions on this stuff.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:27:05 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 02:49:49 AM by softwareseller

But they see activations coming from all over the world.  If you were using it in a lab, they'd be coming from the same subnet of ips.  
According to Microsoft's privacy policy, no personally identifiable information is exchanged and the IP address of the uploading machine is not associated with the validation upload and is discarded within 24 hours after validation completes.
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/windows-activation-technologies-an-unauthorized-inside-look/1803

Microsoft isn't exactly stupid you know.  They spend billions on this stuff.
Lol. When crack from piratebay could activate any windows version in minutes for free?

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:32:41 AM

well obviously you're going to say that, but you'll need to provide proof or everyone will think you're bullshitting.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:37:40 AM

well obviously you're going to say that, but you'll need to provide proof or everyone will think you're bullshitting.

Are you f** kidding me? If Microsoft is capable of monitoring what you do on their OS, it's a complete breach of their privacy policy + privacy law in any country. CIA might penetrate Microsoft to leave some backdoor in windows, but do you really think Microsoft dare to plant backdoor in their retail version to monitor what you do? (The hash of MSDN version is exactly the same as that of retail version)

Is this proof enough for you, or do I need to hand over the source code of windows?

SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:41:26 AM

why not offer a money back guarantee? When does windows 8 come out anyway?

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 02:43:06 AM

Already RTM.  Available on MSDN and Technet since the 16th.  You can buy it online as an upgrade, but it doesn't ship until Oct.

EIEIO:

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:45:07 AM

OK. OP edited. Offer money back guarantee. But will those guys believe me?
You could download windows8 via MSDN(Or other not so legit source) and activate it with my key.

bin4ry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:08:54 AM

Are you f** kidding me? If Microsoft is capable of monitoring what you do on their OS, it's a complete breach of their privacy policy + privacy law in any country. CIA might penetrate Microsoft to leave some backdoor in windows, but do you really think Microsoft dare to plant backdoor in their retail version to monitor what you do? (The hash of MSDN version is exactly the same as that of retail version)

Is this proof enough for you, or do I need to hand over the source code of windows?

if you want to make any sales at all you gotta stop being an asshole, these people are your potential customers holy shit
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:05:29 AM

if you want to make any sales at all you gotta stop being an asshole, these people are your potential customers holy shit

Seriously. Don't raise your voice; improve your argument.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 06:09:45 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2012, 01:57:02 AM by softwareseller

I think my argument is perfect. What else do you want to know about those keys?

Of course, if you buy those kind of key from an unreliable source, your key might be revoked because they inclined to sell one key to numerous customer to lower the cost. Not from me though.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:12:26 PM

If that offended you, I'm sorry. I was just being humorous.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:02:06 PM

Wow, I sort of feel like i'm standing in front of a building on fire holding a burnt out match just as the cops turn up, lol

I just asked as I have a gameing laptop and don't fancy forking out another £200 to microsoft, Hell I'm moving over to linux on main p.c.  but it does not support games (before I get flamed I know it can but I want to install and play, not install, configure, crash, reconfigure, tweek, get some play time, crash!).

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:04:27 PM

I have been using keys from sources like this for years now. The only issue I have ever had was when I key was used on two machines.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 01:52:36 AM

Wow, I sort of feel like i'm standing in front of a building on fire holding a burnt out match just as the cops turn up, lol

I just asked as I have a gameing laptop and don't fancy forking out another £200 to microsoft, Hell I'm moving over to linux on main p.c.  but it does not support games (before I get flamed I know it can but I want to install and play, not install, configure, crash, reconfigure, tweek, get some play time, crash!).
I'll state this simple truth AGAIN. This works exactly like a retail copy!  Only, from a legal point of view, you shouldn't use it for gaming even if Microsoft has no way of distinguishing gaming and developing.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:56:56 AM

Sold 2 keys via pm. Will ask buyer to provide feedback if he wishes.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 12:24:55 PM

Op edited

CoinDiver

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 03:56:23 PM

I bought 2 Windows 7 Pro keys from softwareseller. Both activated without issue. From my long history of dealing with keys of this exact nature, I do not expect to have any issues at all. Like I said earlier, the only trouble you will have with these keys is if you try to use them on two machines.

The other issue you MAY have is if you wait too long to use them. MS seems to be willing to deactivate keys if they have not been used, but I have never had them inactivate one of these keys that has only been used on one machine.

chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:26:54 PM

WRONG. If Microsoft sense the keys are activated across multiple locations, they might decide to kill the keys.
From that point on, your activated copy will all of a sudden be flagged as a pirated copy, and you will know this when your screen goes black.
CoinDiver

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:40:42 PM

WRONG. If Microsoft sense the keys are activated across multiple locations, they might decide to kill the keys.
From that point on, your activated copy will all of a sudden be flagged as a pirated copy, and you will know this when your screen goes black.

Please show me where that has ever happened?

Please explain to me how your theory of MS "sensing" multiple locations takes in to account ISP dynamically allocating IP addresses? It's a damn good thing that people can't pick computers up and move them to another locations... or god forbid us someone else's internet connection (someone should invent a place where you can sit down and connect to the internet, while ordering say, coffee).

With how wise spread the sale of these keys are, people would be complaining that that happened to them... rather than just regurgitation the BS from MS that it is possible. MS doesn't need to bad PR from people claiming there "legit" copy of Windows was deactivated.

And before you scare anyone in to believing your misinformation, please clarify that by "you will know this when your screen goes black", that what you mean is your BACKGROUND PICTURE IS DISABLED.

OH GOD, IT THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! MY SCREEN IS LESS COLORFUL!

Get over it man.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 02:02:29 AM

Please explain to me how your theory of MS "sensing" multiple locations takes in to account ISP dynamically allocating IP addresses? It's a damn good thing that people can't pick computers up and move them to another locations... or god forbid us someone else's internet connection (someone should invent a place where you can sit down and connect to the internet, while ordering say, coffee).

With how wise spread the sale of these keys are, people would be complaining that that happened to them... rather than just regurgitation the BS from MS that it is possible. MS doesn't need to bad PR from people claiming there "legit" copy of Windows was deactivated.

And before you scare anyone in to believing your misinformation, please clarify that by "you will know this when your screen goes black", that what you mean is your BACKGROUND PICTURE IS DISABLED.

Get over it man.

Wow.  You think Microsoft cares about bad PR for copies of Windows being deactivated?  I have seen them do it, they do it all the time.

If you take an MSDN key and give it to one of your friends it will keep working until.....  your friend passes it on and that friend passes it on.

If you sell it it will keep working until it hits a certain number of activations.  So if one of your customers uses it multiple times the same thing will happen to everyone using it.  So you can be attempting to be 'conservative' with the activations and you will still get deactivated. 

CoinDiver

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:05:44 AM

Get over it man.

Wow.  You think Microsoft cares about bad PR for copies of Windows being deactivated?  I have seen them do it, they do it all the time.

If you take an MSDN key and give it to one of your friends it will keep working until.....  your friend passes it on and that friend passes it on.

If you sell it it will keep working until it hits a certain number of activations.  So if one of your customers uses it multiple times the same thing will happen to everyone using it.  So you can be attempting to be 'conservative' with the activations and you will still get deactivated. 

We are talking about single use keys.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 09:22:11 AM

If you take an MSDN key and give it to one of your friends it will keep working until.....  your friend passes it on and that friend passes it on.

If you sell it it will keep working until it hits a certain number of activations.  So if one of your customers uses it multiple times the same thing will happen to everyone using it.  So you can be attempting to be 'conservative' with the activations and you will still get deactivated.  
That would be the consequence if you buy key from unreliable seller. I only sell one key to one customer. You could check the hash of your key with my other customers to make sure I'm telling the truth.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:01:47 PM

Careful, your CoinDiver sock puppet posts are blowing your cover!

Your Win 8 keys are worthless, this RTM version which MSDN states quite clearly is time limited and WILL NOT BE UPGRADEABLE or converted. Same thing that happened when the RTM build of Win 7 came out. Anyone who subscribes to Tech Net knew this a month ago.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:15:56 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2012, 02:35:57 PM by softwareseller

Your Win 8 keys are worthless, this RTM version which MSDN states quite clearly is time limited and WILL NOT BE UPGRADEABLE or converted. Same thing that happened when the RTM build of Win 7 came out. Anyone who subscribes to Tech Net knew this a month ago.
RTM aka Release to manufacturing,
Quote from: Wikipedia
RTM is a term used when software is ready for or has been delivered or provided to the customer.The term does not define the delivery mechanism or volume; it only states that the quality is sufficient for mass distribution. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_to_manufacturing#Release_to_manufacturing_.28RTM.29
Maybe you didn't understand what mass distribution means. It means RTM is exactly the same as retail version.
Get a f*** idea of what RTM means before sh*ting all over this place.

I thought that he really acted like a shill account of mine a day ago when I saw his reply. I was surprised that he spent so much time defending myself. Maybe he just wants the truth to be out. I will not operate a shill account so obviously.
Anyway, thank you CoinDiver for defending the truth.
PS: see my sig for my history transactions. I surely have a bunch of shill accounts including various hero members on this forum.

grue
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

see:

CoinDiver

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 05:20:19 PM

Not a shill, just irritated by getting called out by sumdumhung.

Softwareseller is where I'm getting my keys until my SR guy shows back up with cheaper keys.

mameise

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 08:29:10 PM

I bought also some keys from softwareseller.
Till now everything worked fine and he also gives additional support and fast answers. So if i see anything interesting, i will again buy! i would say:
stop spaming and attacking his offers. If you want to buy, write him, if you do not want to buy, go ahead and read other threats...

Thank you for your good offers and the support. looks very good till now.

btw i bought office, kaspersky, win8 and win7
first 2 i already tried, last 2 i will soon, but i have no fear that they will not work, he seems to be fair and trustfull till now.

sorry for bad english, could be better i know Smiley
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:47:55 AM

Thanks for giving more feedbacks. Many of my customers bought windows 7 key rather than windows 8 key. As far as I know, no one complaints to me that their windows 7 has expired.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:50:07 AM

Thanks for giving more feedbacks. Many of my customers bought windows 7 key rather than windows 8 key. As far as I know, no one complaints to me that their windows 7 has expired.

The 7 keys won't expire just because Windows 8 is out.

EIEIO:

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:53:10 AM

Finally.  But good luck convincing grue and LoupGaroux.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:54:48 AM

RTM aka Release to manufacturing,
Quote from: Wikipedia
RTM is a term used when software is ready for or has been delivered or provided to the customer.The term does not define the delivery mechanism or volume; it only states that the quality is sufficient for mass distribution. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_to_manufacturing#Release_to_manufacturing_.28RTM.29
Maybe you didn't understand what mass distribution means. It means RTM is exactly the same as retail version.
Get a f*** idea of what RTM means before sh*ting all over this place.

I thought that he really acted like a shill account of mine a day ago when I saw his reply. I was surprised that he spent so much time defending myself. Maybe he just wants the truth to be out. I will not operate a shill account so obviously.
Anyway, thank you CoinDiver for defending the truth.
PS: see my sig for my history transactions. I surely have a bunch of shill accounts including various hero members on this forum.

Wow.  Wrong.  Wrong. Wrong.

RTM does mean release to manufacture but the KEYS are controlled by Microsoft.  So the RTM disk/ISO/download will be mass produced as the disk Microsoft sells, but the MSDN keys DO EXPIRE.  Microsoft has actually done this two times before, Win Vista and Win 7 and intends to do it for Win 8.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:55:24 AM

This is against MSDN terms of agreement. I'm fairly sure another user's thread was banned.

Also, the fine for this sort of thing is around about $250,000.

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21850.0

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:56:43 AM

True.  But Windows 7 pre-release keys did expire sometime after the Windows 7 launch.  Same will happen with Windows 8 pre-release.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 03:03:00 AM

True.  But Windows 7 pre-release keys did expire sometime after the Windows 7 launch.  Same will happen with Windows 8 pre-release.
But I'm selling RTM key. So it will not expire

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 03:32:52 AM

But I'm selling RTM key. So it will not expire
This disagrees with you:

http://njnnetwork.com/2012/08/windows-8-rtm-is-not-a-gift/

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 03:42:59 AM

The keys listed on msdn paid subscriptions are for RTM Win 7 and RTM Win 8 so that you can setup a lab indefinitely and test things.  There are no expiration so long as the keys don't get blocked for being shared, etc.

EIEIO:

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 04:34:38 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2012, 05:30:24 AM by softwareseller

Check the caption below the image of your link.
Windows 8 RTM free license expires in 90 days
Yes. Free key expires for 90 days. Paid keys last forever. I sell paid keys. Just as imsaguy pointed out

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 04:40:57 AM

Littleshop, want to bet? Whether the key will expire or not?
20BTC bet, both of us send 20BTC to the escrow. I also send the key to him. We'll come back after 90 days. And see the result. Shall we?
Key send to escrow for free for serving us.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 05:59:29 AM

Thank you. Those guys should put money where their mouths

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 09:38:36 AM

Watching this, But I cant wait 90 days to see if this is for real so going to get a genuine retail version as I just cant be assed anymore.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 04:50:26 PM

Retail price on the full release from Microsoft is going to be $39.95 US for Win 8. Why would anybody bet $200 that your illegally sold keys are going to last when they can get the real deal for one fifth the price? It's little junior scammers like this that ruin the benefits that legitimate developers get from the various companies they work with. Thanks for pimping your shit and screwing up the system for all the good people who develop for the OS.
grue
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 05:36:44 PM

Retail price on the full release from Microsoft is going to be $39.95 US for Win 8. Why would anybody bet $200 that your illegally sold keys are going to last when they can get the real deal for one fifth the price? It's little junior scammers like this that ruin the benefits that legitimate developers get from the various companies they work with. Thanks for pimping your shit and screwing up the system for all the good people who develop for the OS.
correction, the upgrade from windows 7 is $40

wow, you gave littleshop a whopping 1 hour and 20 minutes to respond before declaring him to be full of shit.

Yes. Free key expires for 90 days. Paid keys last forever. I sell paid keys. Just as imsaguy pointed out
is there a way to know that your keys are paid? Because it will suck if someone bought your keys, and found out that they were free 90 days later. by that time, you probably could have run away.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 05:44:22 PM

is there a way to know that your keys are paid? Because it will suck if someone bought your keys, and found out that they were free 90 days later. by that time, you probably could have run away.

Generally, the trial keys will indicate that much.

I'm not trying to defend softwareseller, just making sure the info presented from both sides is legit.

EIEIO:

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 07:00:58 PM

To be fair softwareseller asked me to test this out for him, Then if it lasted past the 90 days to pay him, But I have no intrest in win 8, So he must beleive in his keys, And he has had some buyers of those keys who are happy.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:39:26 AM

Look, I'm just trying to get some information out there for folks who might be tempted. What softewarereseller is doing is wrong, and a violation of his licensing with MS, if he even has licensing for the items he is offering. He is selling something that he is expressly forbidden to sell, if he has legit access, or he is flogging someone else's license in violation of their licensing agreement. MS is very aware of these kinds of sellers, and they timebomb their releases to the tech community for just this reason. They may not even expressly tell you how it will die, but die it indeed will. You accept those rules as a developer. The program is going to be $40 for the upgrade from 7. That gives you 5 machines worth of simultaneous licensing. Not such an onerous price for what is looking like a fairly decent release.

Or you can choose to do business with a rip-off artist who thinks that using a potty mouth somehow makes his argument more compelling. Interesting to note that squall has been asked to "test" this for him. Note the the original posts said nothing about money back guarantees, product testing, or trust... it was a sales pitch for stolen property, pure and simple. If you are comfortable with that- knock yourself out, pirate the shit out of it. But don't come whining here when the timebomb goes off, you system no longer works and you spend days trying to find the right keygen/KMS system to release your machines. It's 4 btc to upgrade. If you want the release bad enough, is that really such a heavy price?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:17:12 AM

MS is very aware of these kinds of sellers, and they timebomb their releases to the tech community for just this reason. They may not even expressly tell you how it will die, but die it indeed will.
a) You could activate my key on retail copy which is exactly the same as MSDN copy
b) Microsoft allows developers to use activated copy forever

timebomb?  Where the hell is this comes from?  Can you tell me a way that allows Microsoft to "timebomb" my key without monitor what you do and break all privacy law?

RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:34:53 AM

Price on the Win 8 Keys seem a little high, since you can upgrade any XP key to 8 for $39.99 on OCT 26 and don't have to worry about the Key being "timed-bomb" or becoming invalid if the MSDN account is terminated.

Win 8 RTM is great, and someone just did a patch(hack) to remove metro and add the start menu LOL.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:48:11 AM

Win 8 RTM is great, and someone just did a patch(hack) to remove metro and add the start menu LOL.
LOL. So much for windows 8.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:01:21 PM

MS is very aware of these kinds of sellers, and they timebomb their releases to the tech community for just this reason. They may not even expressly tell you how it will die, but die it indeed will.
a) You could activate my key on retail copy which is exactly the same as MSDN copy
b) Microsoft allows developers to use activated copy forever

timebomb?  Where the hell is this comes from?  Can you tell me a way that allows Microsoft to "timebomb" my key without monitor what you do and break all privacy law?

A)  Obviously the key could activate ANY copy of the software, and in so doing it keys exactly what license is being used. All of the release versions are the same... the key is what sets the permission levels, and creates the triggers by which ET phones home and checks to verify that it is valid on a license count basis, and a time basis. Of course if you had any kind of legitimate ownership of this license you would already know this, and you would understand the terms of the agreement that you electronically signed with Microsoft that specifically forbid you from doing exactly what you are doing in offering multiple copies of the license for sale.

And no, I will not explain the intricacies of how time crippling works after a license check. It would be a violation of a couple of NDA's, and the effort would be wasted on an unrepentant thief like you.

B)  Microsoft allows this courtesy to developers who use the software in development, NOT to little cheats who sell the license repeatedly in violation of their terms.

You, Sir, are not Microsoft, and do not have the legal grounds to sell these licenses. You are selling them illegally, you are offering tainted goods which will have no support or follow-through when they invariably fail, and anyone who buys a copy of your illegal license will be left holding the bag looking for an additional illegal way of activating or continuing to use their software when their machine stops functioning.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:12:16 PM

Shit truncated.

you are offering tainted goods which will have no support or follow-through when they invariably fail, and anyone who buys a copy of your illegal license will be left holding the bag looking for an additional illegal way of activating or continuing to use their software when their machine stops functioning.
Let's mark it here and come back after 6 months, 12 month so on to check with my clients.

Hell, why not take a bet with me as imsaguy(or anybody you trust) would be the escrow if you are so sure about what you are saying and have "inside" knowledge about how Microsoft works with their keys?

Bet: Windows copy will still be activated after 6 months.
For:softwareseller
Against:LoupGaroux
Amount:20BTC

We'll each deposit 20BTC to an escrow and key would be sent to escrow to determine the results.

Dare to take it?

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 04:17:14 PM

Why? What possible benefit could I obtain from tying up 20 btc in escrow for some period of time just to prove you wrong? Double my money by winning the bet? Thanks, I have other, honest ways to increase my wealth, that don't involve truck with lowlifes. I don't claim to have "inside" knowledge, what I have done is read the terms associated with my Tech Net membership (which was graciously provided to me for free, but I'm not going to share how, because quite frankly, I don't want scumbags using that avenue to scam free shit that they will try to sell, as that will kill the goose that lays the review copy golden eggs). I don't pay for software from Microsoft, I get it for free, and part of that is the responsibility of respecting the terms of the agreement that provides it to me that way.

You are a cheat, who sells property that isn't yours to the unsuspecting.

I don't wager on that, I wager shooting craps where I know I can make some money. I just intend to be thorn in your side, and I will continue to point out when you, or any other cheat like you, publicly proclaims your ignorance of the rules, and your unrepentant desire to steal from others. Why not take your illegal wares over to Silk Road? That community has far less respect for what is legal and what is not, and you would be with friendlies.

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 04:19:45 PM

I wager shooting craps

OT, but +1

EIEIO:

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 05:02:35 PM

Price on the Win 8 Keys seem a little high, since you can upgrade any XP key to 8 for $39.99 on OCT 26 and don't have to worry about the Key being "timed-bomb" or becoming invalid if the MSDN account is terminated.

How's that work?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2012, 04:42:34 AM

so 3.5 BTC for Windows 8 is pretty much more expensive than the retail upgrade will be when it's released..
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:53:11 PM

Windows 8 has been sold out.
Windows 8 Professional and Windows 8 Enterprise are still on sale

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:10:17 AM

You would be spending money for something that is going to die in 90 days.

As promised, Microsoft has released Windows 8 RTM, the finalized version of the OS meant for PC manufacturers and developers of Windows apps.

The Windows 8 operating system will land on physical and virtual shelves on Oct. 26, but to get ready, Microsoft must give several parties copies of the OS. We received a USB drive with RTM, and we’re testing it right now.

So far, the release looks and feels quite a bit like Release Preview, but it includes minor changes, such as a non-Aero desktop and various performance tweaks. While we’re not convinced this is an essential upgrade from Windows 7, it’s at least usable enough to not be a disaster when folks upgrade. Whether it’s worth $40 is another thing we’re not sure of just yet.

Along with today’s RTM release, Microsoft is letting anyone who wants to download a 90-day free trial of Windows 8 Enterprise. But even if you’re interested in trying out Windows 8, we’d recommend against it unless you’re a developer or an especially tech savvy consumer.

The 90-day free trial comes with a lot of drawbacks. Microsoft writes:

• The evaluation edition will expire and cannot be upgraded.
    • To upgrade, the evaluation must be uninstalled and a nonevaluation version of Windows must be reinstalled from your original installation media.
    • Consider running the evaluation edition in a virtual environment or installing on a separate hard drive or partition. The will allow you to upgrade your original Windows installation to Windows 8.
    • During registration (required) you must log in with a Microsoft account and provide your name, e-mail address, and country.
    • You are required to activate the product online within 10 days after installing.
    • Once the evaluation is installed, you cannot upgrade. To revert to a previous version of Windows, you must do a clean install from your original installation media.

Once the 90-day evaluation period expires, your desktop background will turn black, and your PC will shut down every hour to prevent you from using it. Essentially, you should only download this if you don’t mind reinstalling Windows after the trial is up or if you’re used to running apps in a virtual environment.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 03:04:31 AM

You would be spending money for something that is going to die in 90 days.

Along with today’s RTM release, Microsoft is letting anyone who wants to download a 90-day free trial of Windows 8 Enterprise. But even if you’re interested in trying out Windows 8, we’d recommend against it unless you’re a developer or an especially tech savvy consumer.

The 90-day free trial comes with a lot of drawbacks. Microsoft writes:

Once the 90-day evaluation period expires, your desktop background will turn black, and your PC will shut down every hour to prevent you from using it. Essentially, you should only download this if you don’t mind reinstalling Windows after the trial is up or if you’re used to running apps in a virtual environment.
I'm NOT selling free trial key for Enterprise versioin! Plus I'm also selling Windows 8 pro which doesn't even have free 90-day trial key.

RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:08:03 PM

I don't even see a count down clock in Win 8 pro, Mine just says you have an invalid key and pops up a window every 4 hours or so.

I hope microsoft locks down Windows 8 with no updates or shutdowns, because right now if it stay the same way I can live with a window poping up every 4 hours asking for a new key lol

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:33:20 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 02:02:44 PM by softwareseller

I don't even see a count down clock in Win 8 pro, Mine just says you have an invalid key and pops up a window every 4 hours or so.

I hope microsoft locks down Windows 8 with no updates or shutdowns, because right now if it stay the same way I can live with a window poping up every 4 hours asking for a new key lol

It's just 2+BTC,man. Get a key from me

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:03:40 PM

No negative report what so ever on my key.

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 06:54:40 PM

http://www.i-programmer.info/news/89/4457.html

"Key activity is monitored. Microsoft reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription, without any notice or obligation to you, if Microsoft detects suspicious activity related to keys or activations..."

Microsoft is planning to revoke keys upon subscription cancellation, starting with Windows  8. Farming technet/msdn subscriptions is about to hopefully end.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 07:00:34 PM

It's just 2+BTC,man. Get a key from me

It's just stealing man, why contribute to your illegal gain with defective goods that you have no right to sell?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:22:14 AM

When it works exactly as retail version, I won't call it deficit.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 05:23:50 AM

It will only work that way for a very short while, and then the screen will go blank, and your "customer" will be left holding the bag with illegal, unregistered software and will have to pay full price for the new version. Which part of that is okay for you? The stealing from the big corporate monster, or the stealing from fellow bitcoiners?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 05:31:43 AM

It will only work that way for a very short while, and then the screen will go blank, and your "customer" will be left holding the bag with illegal, unregistered software and will have to pay full price for the new version. Which part of that is okay for you? The stealing from the big corporate monster, or the stealing from fellow bitcoiners?
It will work FOREVER!
As I said before, if you are so sure about it, we will take a bet.

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:46:00 AM

I don't understand one thing clearly.
Why anyone have to buy OS win 7 or 8 from you.
If they buy pc's they have win 7.
If they want win 8, they can get win 8 LEGALLY for 19.99$

If they already have any windows OS (XP, Vista, 7), then they can upgrade to win 8 LEGALLY by paying 39.99$

What it the profit if bought from you?
mameise

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:48:45 AM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

I have it running since few days now. Everything ok Smiley
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:51:10 AM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

Thx...I couldn't have a better reply.

dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:53:10 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2012, 06:15:26 PM by dishwara

Have to buy an OS which is not officially launched so far with BTC.
Very interesting.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 03:10:45 PM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

Wow... how clever! To employ a sock puppet to promote your illegal wares, and you come in and post two minutes later! And you both use the same tortured English. Priceless. You really are the shallow end of the criminal gene pool aren't you?

No, you can't have it now, it is not any different from what you can get FOR FREE, as a preview. Using the key that you are buying, while illegal, is only going to contribute to that key being found out and cancelled, as it is in violation of the developer's key rules.

Yes, you can transfer your btc to somebody who is selling you something that is worthless, and not his to legally sell.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:15:03 AM

I must have at least 10 sock puppets including hero members by your count

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 11:36:50 AM

Just put money to where your month is or shut up

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 03:26:42 PM

Wow... how clever! To employ a sock puppet to promote your illegal wares, and you come in and post two minutes later! And you both use the same tortured English. Priceless. You really are the shallow end of the criminal gene pool aren't you?

No, you can't have it now, it is not any different from what you can get FOR FREE, as a preview. Using the key that you are buying, while illegal, is only going to contribute to that key being found out and cancelled, as it is in violation of the developer's key rules.

Yes, you can transfer your btc to somebody who is selling you something that is worthless, and not his to legally sell.

May I present you : LoupGaroux, how to make a complete fool out of yourself in a few posts.

It may be Illegal to sell these Keys, but they are in Fact NOT Worthless. If you would have any knowledge about how Technet/MSDN/Dreamspark works, you would know this. But you don't. I doubt that you have any experience with Microsoft. If you claim to do so then i may assume you are the same kind of person, like that 20 Years experienced Security Admin who requested ALL Passwords in PLAIN Text from the Company i work for in Order to "secure" our Systems to make us  PCI Compliant. Regardless to say , he was fired.

If nobody does something suspicious on these Keys , they will simply work as long as Microsofts Activationsservers are online.
These are NO Preview Keys which will expire after 90 Days, even if they were he could simply Request new ones , because thats how these Kind of Subscriptions  work. I am running Windows 7 Pro on 4 Computers with the same Keys since Windows 7 RTM came out. If they did change that System with Windows 8 , then why does nobody know about this except for you? If you have extensive Knowledge about this Stuff then prove it.

You are obviously Confusing the 90 - Days - Windows 8 ENTERPRISE Preview with MSDN/Technet- Keys for Windows 8 Professional.

That selling these Keys is highly illegal that is a whole other Story. And now go on. Nothing to see here.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 03:28:44 PM

I learned that you can use any OEM key with any OEM Disc... It online activation is not allowed... Try over the phone activation, Works every time Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 03:37:08 PM

If nobody does something suspicious on these Keys , they will simply work as long as Microsofts Activationsservers are online.
These are NO Preview Keys which will expire after 90 Days, even if they were he could simply Request new ones , because thats these Kind of Subscriptions to work. I am running Windows 7 Pro on 4 Computers with the same Keys since Windows 7 RTM came out. If they did change that System with Windows 8 , then why does nobody know about this except for you? If you have extensive Knowledge about this Stuff then prove it.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/cc294422.aspx

"Product keys

The software may require a key to install or access it. Not all software is provided with the same number of keys. You are responsible for the use of any keys assigned to you. You may not resell, share, assign, or otherwise transfer keys. Key activity is monitored. Microsoft reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription, without any notice or obligation to you, if Microsoft detects suspicious activity related to keys or activations. Microsoft reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an activity constitutes suspicious activity. Suspicious activity could include, but is not limited to, keys being activated in geographic regions that are different from the geographic location of the subscription activation or purchase, downloading of a large number of keys, and other similar activities. Microsoft may deactivate or otherwise limit your keys when your subscription ends. Deactivated keys will not be able to activate software."

What could possibly go wrong???

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 04:10:10 PM

This does not imply that the Keys will automatically Shutdown after 90 Days and this guy is insisting about it.
So they are in fact useable.

Everybody involved in this Trade should be aware that this is illegal and Microsoft may pursue action.( And maybe OP should state that.)
If you hear about Microsoft shutting down a Key because of the wrong Geolocation, please feel free to notify me. I'd like to hear that.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
mameise

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 04:38:28 PM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

Ok, when i understand you right, you think he said i should post that? Ok my english could be better, but i have nothing to do with softwareseller. I bought a key or more and i am happy so far! Thats it! So go ahead and buy other stuff. Everything else is not your problem.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 07:33:46 PM

Dann müssen Sie der König der Narren, sein, weil Sie sheisse Waren erworben haben, und Ihre Lizenz wird nicht dauern. Zumal diese Verbrecher hat, dass Sie gekauft haben sie Ihnen in Deutschland und anderen in Amerika verkauft. Der Betrug wurde jetz ausgelösten.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 05:31:27 AM

Then you have the king of fools, because you purchased sheisse goods, and your license will not last. Especially since these criminals has that you bought them to you in Germany and--translated by google
Why can't you be open with the possibility that it's you that might be wrong rather than accusing every customer who gives positive feedback of being my shill account

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 05:45:08 PM

Microsoft is planning to revoke keys upon subscription cancellation, starting with Windows  8. Farming technet/msdn subscriptions is about to hopefully end.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 09:33:25 PM

Then you have the king of fools, because you purchased sheisse goods, and your license will not last. Especially since these criminals has that you bought them to you in Germany and--translated by google
Why can't you be open with the possibility that it's you that might be wrong rather than accusing every customer who gives positive feedback of being my shill account

It's not a matter of accusing your "customers", I pointed out one obvious shill that uses the same awkward sentence construction that you do, and who magically seems to post exactly two minutes before you do and never at any other times.

As to admitting that I might be wrong... there is no reason to. I am right. You are in the wrong. Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

That would be far more revealing than your bluster and bluff about placing bets. What you are doing is wrong, and anybody who falls for your dishonest practices will be disappointed in the end. Unless of course their only goal is to enrich you and not having functioning software. Which really means your handle should be Asshole Reseller of Stolen Software.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 12:49:59 AM

It's not a matter of accusing your "customers", I pointed out one obvious shill that uses the same awkward sentence construction that you do, and who magically seems to post exactly two minutes before you do and never at any other times.
Whatever you say, it's not my account. I don't need to create a shill when so many customers give me positive feedbacks.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88811.msg978724#msg978724

As to admitting that I might be wrong... there is no reason to. I am right. You are in the wrong. Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

That would be far more revealing than your bluster and bluff about placing bets. What you are doing is wrong, and anybody who falls for your dishonest practices will be disappointed in the end. Unless of course their only goal is to enrich you and not having functioning software. Which really means your handle should be Asshole Reseller of Stolen Software.
phantastisch has already given you a perfect answer here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102409.msg1152321#msg1152321 If you have to say that he is another shill account of mine, then I have nothing to say. How could I prove that I don't own another account?

dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:24:05 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2012, 07:35:48 AM by dishwara

I bought my windows 7 on ebay an year before.
I bought it for 1/3 rd of the price in market.
After sometime, i came to know that my key comes in the list of Microsoft suspicion/blocked keys.
So, i thought i may get refund or new key from M$, coz i may have been cheated.
I wrote email to M$ & also scanned my purchase bill.
They confirmed my key is valid & also helped to resolve a update problem, which gave me headache for 3+ days.

So, those who bought can directly go to M$ site, email them & can know about the validity of their keys.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/cfr/Report.aspx

Windows 8 not listed in drop down menu.
Select others & type windows 8.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 02:00:13 PM

Feel free to do whatever you want

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:53:47 PM

Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

Anything less than this and you are a thief.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 01:06:24 PM

Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

Anything less than this and you are a thief.
Anyone who wants to be anonymous is a thief?
As I said here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102183.msg1148719#msg1148719 I have to be fully anonymous.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:35:43 PM

Certainly an interesting argument... you absolutely MUST remain anonymous, so you are not willing to provide any bona fides as to prove your legitimacy in any capacity to be a "reseller" of any of the goods or services that you sell. And that is your argument as to why you are not committing fraud? That's pretty much ass-backwards in any language.

Are we to guess that you are in a government sponsored witless protection plan (pun intended) but that you are authorized to resell developer licenses for Microsoft. Amazing. Not one of their Certified Partners has that ability, but some anonymous wunder-reseller is? I don't think so.

And let's consider the rest of the fraudulent goodies that you have stocked your little gypsy caravan of crime with... anonymous VPN services that are designed to "skew law enforcement" (I believe you were looking for the word "screw"), yup, that certainly speaks volumes to your legitimacy. Stolen passwords, keys and software... all you are is a zero day gangster wanna-be who is looking to rip off the software pirate community by charging for the treasures that are normally shared freely, with the clever twist of taking payment in bitcoin.

Go crawl back under your rock you cheesy little script kiddy, and work on your leet skillz to impress your scene brothers, you are nothing but a little thief here.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:41:14 PM

/Shit truncated to sparse human race/

And let's consider the rest of the fraudulent goodies that you have stocked your little gypsy caravan of crime with... anonymous VPN services that are designed to "skew law enforcement" (I believe you were looking for the word "screw"), yup, that certainly speaks volumes to your legitimacy. Stolen passwords, keys and software... all you are is a zero day gangster wanna-be who is looking to rip off the software pirate community by charging for the treasures that are normally shared freely, with the clever twist of taking payment in bitcoin.

Maybe you should look at my feedback history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88811.msg978724#msg978724 before posting here? Oh, wait, they're all my shill accounts 20+ of them

grue
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:16:20 PM

Maybe you should look at my feedback history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88811.msg978724#msg978724 before posting here? Oh, wait, they're all my shill accounts 20+ of them
yep, most of the accounts have ~50 posts.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:50:41 PM

Your "feedback history" is nothing more than the same bullshit offers to sell illegal goods as this bullshit thread. Is your point that youy are a habitual rip-off supposed to impress me? Great- you steal lots of different things and try to sell them! Big Fucking Deal- it does nothing to prove your legitimacy or the validity of your claims.

What you are doing is wrong, and anybody who buys your shit will lose their money. I suspect that your gift cards are purchased with stolen credit cards numbers- you strike me as that kind of motherfucker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: