Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin.  (Read 2666 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:29:23 PM

Invest in bitcoin but dont expect quick returns. Just think it as an long term investment. Invest in it and just forget it for next 8 to 10 years its same as investing in life insurance we save it n forget it we just keep on paying premiums every year but i m sure bitcoin will give u better returns in long run.

Every once in a while almost each and every currency goes through highs and lows. Investing in bitcoins might seem a little risky, but as nerFohanzo stated bitcoin surely will prove to be a  good investment option providing better returns in future. So I'll advise to put a little faith in bitcoin and just go with it.

I Agree. Don't think of future at present. Just Go with it. Still the Entire World is not aware about the bitcoin it would not be the case in future. As people start accepting and investing in it, it would sound great and BIG in future so let's have faith and this is the best time to invest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: