Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Pools.com || Make your Bet now  (Read 481 times)
Bitcoins-Pools.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:57:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0Byti9g.png

Min.Deposit is 0.0005

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:04:43 AM

No offense but your site doesn't look good.
The game doesn't seem to be provably fair, and you haven't mentioned how the numbers are generated in each round.
Plus, the "News" and "FAQ" page are just empty. It would be way better for you to open business after everything is ready.

Bitcoins-Pools.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:08:27 AM

The game doesn't seem to be provably fair, and you haven't mentioned how the numbers are generated in each round.
Plus, the "News" and "FAQ" page are just empty. It would be way better for you to open business after everything is ready.

here : https://www.random.org/
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:12:57 AM

Let's see in few minutes, I sent 0.002 https://blockchain.info/address/1CFH3c5yVFLR48UasXGoPozjv8aiQfS1sD

OP : I think no registration is needed, then why do we need to submit our email  ?,

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:15:31 AM

OP : I think no registration needed, then why do we need to submit our email  ?,

Email is to keep track of all your bets that you have sent

Not sure that if you use random.org for the roll number since there is no provably fair here means there is no guarantee that your game is fair. You can easily choose the bet with the lower wagered there so that you dont need to pay out alot more and keep the profit for yourself. No offense

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:24:35 AM

OP : I think no registration needed, then why do we need to submit our email  ?,

Not sure that if you use random.org for the roll number since there is no provably fair here means there is no guarantee that your game is fair. You can easily choose the bet with the lower wagered there so that you dont need to pay out alot more and keep the profit for yourself. No offense

Ah.. I don't know how to verify this game with random.org either. I'll stay away..
Btw, my bet : Small , result : big Smiley

Edit :
Their system automaticaly forwards the fund to different address even though the tx has 0 confirmation, I have no idea about this, but looks suspicious.

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:12:35 AM

You need to provide proofs on how are you using random.org to generate numbers. Just saying it, isn't the same. And I think you should have come up with something different.

Bitcoin Pools is a big or small betting site, users choose the numbers that will come out in the next result, whether it is a small number (00 - 49) or big number (50-99), every user who has guessed correctly will be take double amount from his bet

It's just betting at 2x, this can be done easily at any dice site and verified at the same time. Nothing special about it.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:47:20 AM

Ah.. I don't know how to verify this game with random.org either. I'll stay away..

Edit :
Their system automaticaly forwards the fund to different address even though the tx has 0 confirmation, I have no idea about this, but looks suspicious.

Thanks for checking. It is very suspicious.

I wait for an explanation how transfers are automatically sent without confirmation?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:48:24 AM

Edit :

There is no way to verify this game, random.org may be their way of choosing the number but it is not a guarantee that they are fair.

i.e

Small has 0.3 BTC bet
Big has 0.6 BTC bet

The site claim to use random.org. Since there is no way to verify anything, they can roll whatever number they want . The site probably will let small win since the bet in "small pool" is much less compare to the "big pool"

so 0.3 BTC x 2 = 0.6 BTC assuming they do 2x payout and pay for the miners fee
They are still in profit for another 0.3 BTC from the "big pool" bet

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO