Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need your own faucet rotator with unlimited faucets?  (Read 352 times)
tpksarathy (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:09:57 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 09:32:14 AM by tpksarathy

BTCBTCBTCBTC  Do you need your own faucet rotator with unlimited faucets? BTCBTCBTCBTC

and you are now in right place.

I can create you for just 0.0005 BTC

Demo:  http://tpksarathy.com/rotator

Requirements

Fee: 0.0005 BTC send to this bitcoin address --  38TR4mrUa1wYE9d1FWRn7362xDBPxTxUXP

After sending payments and at-least 1 confirmation, Send the following details to my email ID -- tpksarathy88@gmail.com

1. Your Bitcoin address
2. List of faucet website links with your referral links attached and also set in your order of preference. (send me in separate file in notepad one by one)
3. You advertisement code to display your ad in rotator. example- adsense, adbit.co, etc.size must be within 728px width and 90px height.

What you will get?

You will get the HTML codes and you just upload to your web hosting server and it will start working. I will give you instructions, how to install the given code into your Website server.

You will get your rotator codes within 2 hours after you fix all order requirements.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: