Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 64Blocks ░▒▓ The Social Game! ▓▒░ » Signature Campaign  (Read 14370 times)
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:52:04 AM

I don't really understand how this campaign is been run, it seem confusing, is it that I will be mining the block64 or what?

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:21:49 PM

please remove me from enrollment thank you.
sorry about the late payment . I have removed you from the 64block signature campaing.
remove me too payments are again late like each time
removed you too from the list too
Wouldnt it be a good option to escrow the money? late payments arent good, especially every week
I told bitclever about this actually everyone told him about this but he told that dabs is escrowng the funds..or maybe he told something like this [you should check the starting posts of this signature CAMPAINGN]
lahm-44

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:24:07 PM

I don't really understand how this campaign is been run, it seem confusing, is it that I will be mining the block64 or what?
the rules of this campaingn are written on the page 1 this campaingn is just paying for your posts [advertising for 64blocks wapsite] feel free to ask all the confuionating questions..I will answer each of them
lahm-44

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:26:59 PM

Its pretty much like other campaigns , no mining what so ever required ... you will be paid by the number of posts you make in a week (there is minimum and maximum numbers) and you should use the corresponding signature to your rank on your profile so you can get paid 
no mate you are mistaken..there are minimum and maximum post limit in every signature campaingn(except the bit-x signature campaingn)..here in this the minimum limit is 15posts and the maximum limit is 50posts..maybe you also should check the rules againg..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 01:56:54 PM

Its pretty much like other campaigns , no mining what so ever required ... you will be paid by the number of posts you make in a week (there is minimum and maximum numbers) and you should use the corresponding signature to your rank on your profile so you can get paid 
no mate you are mistaken..there are minimum and maximum post limit in every signature campaingn(except the bit-x signature campaingn)..here in this the minimum limit is 15posts and the maximum limit is 50posts..maybe you also should check the rules againg..
yes I also stated that lahm except the bit x signature campaign which I had no Idea about it ... btw is there any news regarding the past week payments? it seems late again Sad

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cjambox

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:52:30 PM

hello can ı join to this signature campaign again ? here is my stats:

btc adress:1PwZkzix1crRv9PU83m1USHxLmsyxCxrL8
lahm-44

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:44:53 PM

added you again..thanks for joining the 64block signature campaingn.
yes I also stated that lahm except the bit x signature campaign which I had no Idea about it ... btw is there any news regarding the past week payments? it seems late again Sad
yes bitclever is late again like always..and he had not payed my 0.048btc till now Sad i was about to leave the manager post but I don't wanna loss that money
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 01:53:19 PM

yes bitclever is late again like always..and he had not payed my 0.048btc till now Sad i was about to leave the manager post but I don't wanna loss that money
ouch , I hope he pays it , that's big amount compared to mine ... has he been like this since before or just lately? people trust him thats why im still here , hope he gets online more often

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lahm-44

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:01:24 PM

ouch , I hope he pays it , that's big amount compared to mine ... has he been like this since before or just lately? people trust him thats why im still here , hope he gets online more often
he was late just from the starting of the campaing..maybe he is very busy guy..but he should keep contact with the signature campaingn or maybe dabs should do that when he has shown him as gurrenty...dabs should pay the late payments
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:00:45 PM

I'm a full member! I believe you requested at least 3 Full members for this campaign. is it possible to join in?
Can I still participate in this campaign?

lahm-44

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:54:13 PM

I'm a full member! I believe you requested at least 3 Full members for this campaign. is it possible to join in?
Can I still participate in this campaign?

yes you can join the campaingn but do not tell me anything if you get late payments..the owner of this campaingn is always paying late
cjambox

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:01:25 PM

Sir can you change my activity to 28 ? Thanks.
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:05:04 PM

mine is also like you but I think the reason why he hasn't change it to 28 is because from 1 up to 29 activity , our level is still newbie and no difference in terms of earning but when we reach activity 30 , our rank gets promoted and thats when he will update the activity as well

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lahm-44

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:22:21 PM

mine is also like you but I think the reason why he hasn't change it to 28 is because from 1 up to 29 activity , our level is still newbie and no difference in terms of earning but when we reach activity 30 , our rank gets promoted and thats when he will update the activity as well
that's write..and btw I have feelt that many peoples are youing double or thriple accounts on this signature campaingn...or maybe its just not..
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:08:27 PM

that's write..and btw I have feelt that many peoples are youing double or thriple accounts on this signature campaingn...or maybe its just not..
you mean 1 person with three forum accounts? hmmm is that possible? maybe there is a way that it could check the ip addresses in order to find out if someone has multiple accounts in this campaign

You can't check the forum ips because theymos won't release it.

64block's IPs maybe, but any clever multi accounter would not use the same ip for two of his accounts.

Any way to know for sure is check if their addresses are linked
lahm-44

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:44:11 AM

you mean 1 person with three forum accounts? hmmm is that possible? maybe there is a way that it could check the ip addresses in order to find out if someone has multiple accounts in this campaign
if you try to create multiple accounts with one browser that you will probibale get ip ban but if you clear cookies after making account then the browser like opera mini will use a different ip address so you can create another account without any hessles..I can say this because I am using this method on many faucets and even I have 1extra account in bitcointalk but that is what people says account farmining
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:45:10 AM

if you try to create multiple accounts with one browser that you will probibale get ip ban but if you clear cookies after making account then the browser like opera mini will use a different ip address so you can create another account without any hessles..I can say this because I am using this method on many faucets and even I have 1extra account in bitcointalk but that is what people says account farmining

are you people talking about forum accounts or about 64blocks accounts Huh

you can create as many accounts as you want with same IP(if you create too much your IP might be labeled as a proxy and receive evil points, however).

And I didn't know that opera mini has a proxy by default Huh
And that changes IP address every time you connect.

If it is true is better than Tor, in some sens
lahm-44

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:07:30 AM

are you people talking about forum accounts or about 64blocks accounts Huh

you can create as many accounts as you want with same IP(if you create too much your IP might be labeled as a proxy and receive evil points, however).

And I didn't know that opera mini has a proxy by default Huh
And that changes IP address every time you connect.

If it is true is better than Tor, in some sens
yes it is...but it is not better than tor..tor is made to hide your identity but opera is changing the ip to gain access to some somothness and compactibless in your surfing or we can it is just improving your net serfing and accessing almost all the wapsites which is not possible with single ip address..maybe you guys have also noticed that some sites don't permit you to enter because your ip is from another country..hope I cleared some querys
cjambox

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:36:42 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 01:00:34 PM by cjambox

lahm-44 can you change my adress to this 1CN7c7wvno2qRXsGynSJqkmgcaNspTp9pF ? thanks.

edit:changed my mind dont change it dear lahm-44
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:27:32 PM

hopefuly we get the payments for these past 2 weeks from bitclever by 2mrw , still haven't seen him online this week though

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████