Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launched : CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet - Claim BTC, OK, EMC2, OZC, GRN and DMD  (Read 48667 times)
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:17:00 AM

SO as far as I understood, its same like Qoinpro? We subscribe with email and coins get added in our account daily? Cheesy
I just earned 1k satoshi from Qoinpro in 1 year, hope your payouts are more Grin

On our site the users must visit it each day to claim their payout and re-enter all the required data.

We have a base rate which we will base all / most claims off but this may change during our upcoming testing phase with feedback from the community testers.

Our giveaway site isn't really about giving users a million x coins worth x value but more spreading out each crypto, getting people involved in the different communities and a platform which we will develop to help get ordinary users into cryptocurrencies

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:18:50 AM

Best of luck with CryptoGiveaways.org Bates and Andrew! One have to admire your energy and determintaion to popularize crypto among ordinary people.

Thank you  Smiley

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:19:21 AM

Hey @batesresearch, great idea! I hope a lot of success in the future I will certainly continue to monitor your project.

@Sarthak I think that there is no similarity with Qoinpro here...

Thank you  Smiley

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:05:23 PM

This is great please add EMC2 to your list of coins.

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 02:08:27 PM

Thanks for the request Armis, we'll look into it.

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:02:02 PM

Received board approval and sent 10K EMC2, let me know when more funds would be required.  Here are details:

EMC2   10000.0000000   EVjs6pT29tridvVscrpSPGDDGGRaGAz94i   2015-04-19 19:59:26   aed4efc8083f870dc874242232d2e4445b13496a59fc2ce8ae1cbd11db54c982
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:50:16 PM

Received board approval and sent 10K EMC2, let me know when more funds would be required.  Here are details:

EMC2   10000.0000000   EVjs6pT29tridvVscrpSPGDDGGRaGAz94i   2015-04-19 19:59:26   aed4efc8083f870dc874242232d2e4445b13496a59fc2ce8ae1cbd11db54c982

Thank you Armis, greatly appreciated. We will keep you updated.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 01:08:58 AM

this is quite a good concept if ( and when ) you can get it off the ground ...

multi faucets are all over the place - but simplicity without all the unnecessary adverts and confusion on the site is a welcomed and needed feature ...

we would really like to be a part of this venture - even if only just to add our coin in as per your requirements - and will be willing to help along with it in any way possible ...

we have been looking at implementing this type of thing internally when our website is up and running - but why recreate something that is as good as what you are doing - right? Wink ...

we would really like to chat further with regards to this - so please have no hesitation with a pm contact if you are interested ...

tanx ...

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:59:12 AM

multi faucets are all over the place - but simplicity without all the unnecessary adverts and confusion on the site is a welcomed and needed feature ...

we would really like to be a part of this venture - even if only just to add our coin in as per your requirements - and will be willing to help along with it in any way possible ...

we have been looking at implementing this type of thing internally when our website is up and running - but why recreate something that is as good as what you are doing - right? Wink ...

we would really like to chat further with regards to this - so please have no hesitation with a pm contact if you are interested ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Thanks we are busy in the background but my idea to post the thread while still under development was to see community feedback, thanks for your input Smiley. We will definitely like to discuss things further, I will drop you a PM soon. 

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:21:14 AM

tanx ...

#crysx

Thanks we are busy in the background but my idea to post the thread while still under development was to see community feedback, thanks for your input Smiley. We will definitely like to discuss things further, I will drop you a PM soon. 

all good ... will chat soon Smiley ...

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:13:23 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 01:45:38 PM by batesresearch

FUNK, OPAL, GMC and EMC2 have been added to CryptoGiveaways.org ready for internal testing

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:09:13 PM

We are still working away in the background, we are developing ways in which a visitor can find out more information about a crypto without flooding them with to much information (Unless they request more advanced information)

We will be reaching out to the Devs with cryptos currently present on the site to ensure we have upto date information about them.

If anyone has any thoughts on features they would like us to integrate we welcome any input

ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:13:44 PM

We are still working away in the background, we are developing ways in which a visitor can find out more information about a crypto without flooding them with to much information (Unless they request more advanced information)

We will be reaching out to the Devs with cryptos currently present on the site to ensure we have upto date information about them.

If anyone has any thoughts on features they would like us to integrate we welcome any input

Hi there,
i'm in the BirdCoin dev team, it is possible to add our coin to the Giveaway?

i could donate some BIRDcoin to the project

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:17:42 PM

Hi there,
i'm in the BirdCoin dev team, it is possible to add our coin to the Giveaway?

i could donate some BIRDcoin to the project

Hi, I'll drop you a PM shortly

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:24:39 PM

if there is any way we can help other than ( updated on the op ) info - let us know ...

more than happy to work something WITH you rather than just 'from' you ...

good work so far guys ...

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:06:28 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 07:11:14 PM by batesresearch

GRN has been added to CryptoGiveaways.org ready for internal testing

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:39:26 PM

This is awesome!  Thank you so much for adding Digibyte Grin
Please let us know how we can help you. Promotion on every social media account we have is no problem and offcourse we will donate Digibytes for the giveaway.

Again, Thank you.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
satashito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:33:11 PM

I couldn't open the site.
Only video ?
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:45:44 PM

I couldn't open the site.
Only video ?

Yeah only video for now, site is still in development and testing. We will be running a private alpha testing in coming weeks.

The thread was started for feedback mainly.

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:47:05 PM

This is awesome!  Thank you so much for adding Digibyte Grin
Please let us know how we can help you. Promotion on every social media account we have is no problem and offcourse we will donate Digibytes for the giveaway.

Again, Thank you.

Thank you. Our Dev is a huge follower of DGB so you have him to thank  Smiley. Thank you for your offer we will be in touch.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: