Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launched : CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet - Claim BTC, OK, EMC2, OZC, GRN and DMD  (Read 48670 times)
odadef11

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

they pay once a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geostima

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

@chrysophylax,
Apologies for setting you off, it was not my intention to say anything bad or negative about GRN itself, I myself like the coin, I was only mentioning what I noticed happen, and the email i got from Cryptopia regarding its delisting and passing it off as an (unsafe coin which experienced a 51% attack) make for a pretty bad rep.

I also went to read up about 51% attack and what it is, that is where I got so called opinions on info from "users not wanting to use a coin that underwent a 51% attack because they can no longer believe in them" - So what I stated was not really my opinion, rather, a possible outcome regarding coins which are deemed no longer safe to use due to this 51% attack ordeal.
What exactly happened with GRN however (the specifics you mentioned) - I do not know anything about (and am greatful to you for your explanation) - and they sure were not mentioned in the Cryptopia delisting/warning emails.
The negative sentiment I may have portrayed towards GRN was created by that, surely.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

@chrysophylax,
Apologies for setting you off, it was not my intention to say anything bad or negative about GRN itself, I myself like the coin, I was only mentioning what I noticed happen, and the email i got from Cryptopia regarding its delisting and passing it off as an (unsafe coin which experienced a 51% attack) make for a pretty bad rep.

I also went to read up about 51% attack and what it is, that is where I got so called opinions on info from "users not wanting to use a coin that underwent a 51% attack because they can no longer believe in them" - So what I stated was not really my opinion, rather, a possible outcome regarding coins which are deemed no longer safe to use due to this 51% attack ordeal.
What exactly happened with GRN however (the specifics you mentioned) - I do not know anything about (and am greatful to you for your explanation) - and they sure were not mentioned in the Cryptopia delisting/warning emails.
The negative sentiment I may have portrayed towards GRN was created by that, surely.

Setting off? ...

I'm not set off mate. All good. I have stated what are facts, and not just opinions, or fanciful chitchat via a person's opinion, here or in other posts/articles.

In fact, Cryptopia are NOT delisting GRN as of yet. So the so called 'facts' that have been stated about GRN are simply false. It has been under a 51% attack, that is true, but NO WHERE has Cryptopia said they were delisting GRN. In fact, they mentioned in a previous email to me that they are waiting on the update for our new codebase (which we are building for OZC currently), so that we can mitigate the issues of 51% attacks in future. Hence why the GRN/BTC is on hold/suspension for the time being.

This is NOT to say they won't delist in the future, but right this minute, whoever mentioned the delist of GRN is completely wrong, at this current point in time. Cryptopia HAVE delisted our other coins, OZC and INFX, but we have been negotiating with another Exchange, and a deal has been struck. So we will see this new Exchange in the near future, holding and supporting our coins, as we support them in various ways also.

So not to stay off topic here, CryptoGiveAways has been highly supportive and the intention was to carry all our coins here (GRN, OZC, INFX, DRZ and SWEEP) and GIVE AWAY these coins to those that want them. Two of these are OZC and GRN, and unless CryptoGiveAways states otherwise, then that plan is still on track, regardless of the opinions of those few that mislead the public with non-factual statements.

So if you want the REAL facts, come to us (CWI). If we have not published it, it simply isn't true. We do not market, pump, dump or otherwise, ANY of the projects we have (and there are a few). We simply put our heads down and work on until we reach our goals, which is EXACTLY what I can say for CryptoGiveAways, and the sister projects that BatesCryptoGroup have under their wing also.

Negative sentiment or not, if we worked on the basis of what others say, then we would not be here today, of which we had one of the largest GPU farms in the Southern Hemisphere, along with many other projects. All of it would have been nothing if we were actually swayed in our decisions by the negative rubbish that Crypto is unfortunately renowned for.

So take it easy, and seriously have a great day (or night - what ever it is when you read this). It is a HUGE 2019 that we are coming into, and we don;t want to miss one minute of it Smiley

#crysx

geostima

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

wise and just plain legendary reply. Thanks m8, you've cleared a lot up. Happy Holidays to you and everyone else Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

wise and just plain legendary reply. Thanks m8, you've cleared a lot up. Happy Holidays to you and everyone else Smiley

Same to you mate, and thanks ...

It is not offensive when explanations are considered and understood, as well as opinions given. This is just a fact of life.

I appreciate your understanding. We at CWI will work with CryptoGiveAways for as long as they are willing to have us.

Wink

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Thanks for the lovely payments and updates Smiley

Just a random question regarding that 51% attack on GRN, since some exchanges already removed it, will you be removing this coin as well from the site now (i presume), since it is no longer a coin anyone can believe in. (not that it has any balance anyway xD)

Hey,

Sorry for the delay.

No chance at all of removal, as you have probably already read, GRN is very active in development and has quite an exciting future! Just because people don't shout out about every line written doesn't mean development isn't going on. Maybe 'poke' the Dev team to bring them here and if subsequent a update may follow

(Thanks chrysophylax for being so active, honest and good at your work!)

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
odadef11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

payment came. Thanks Grin
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Same to you mate, and thanks ...

It is not offensive when explanations are considered and understood, as well as opinions given. This is just a fact of life.

I appreciate your understanding. We at CWI will work with CryptoGiveAways for as long as they are willing to have us.

Wink

#crysx

That'll be for a very long time!

Very many thanks for the kind words mate ...

This is just the beginning. We have a long road ahead of us in 2019, and we are happy to be taking this long road with the knowledge that Good Decent Crypto Projects and Businesses, will be there with Good Decent PEOPLE behind them.

Looking forward to all the exciting things coming our way.

Just as an update also - OZC will be getting a new wallet release very shortly to fix the the issues we have been having of late, such as the low/zero fee issue for example. This will be a mandatory update from what we can see thus far in the development. So it may be an idea to lock the OZC Stream until we get this finished. It is not long away.

Also - OZC and GRN (in fact all our coins) have new logos, and we can have the link sent to you for the new designs when you are ready.

Thanks again!

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

payment came. Thanks Grin

Grin

odadef11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

no payments for a long time Huh
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

Not an error or complaint but observation.

Made a claim for Einsteinium, waited for email (didn't come as promptly as other claims which seemed immediate)

Email finally came, tried to verify but was rejected by admin.

Tried to claim again and got prompt for 1/24hr

Thanks we've enjoyed the faucet!!   Grin
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

Not an error or complaint but observation.

Made a claim for Einsteinium, waited for email (didn't come as promptly as other claims which seemed immediate)

Email finally came, tried to verify but was rejected by admin.

Tried to claim again and got prompt for 1/24hr

Thanks we've enjoyed the faucet!!   Grin

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback.

What was the Claim ID? I’ll have a check for you

geostima

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

Yea the mail server is still doing that issue where every now and then it wont send the verification mail (either delayed a little or A LOT - some hours) - it actually happened today with DMD, and since my claim got denied due to late arriving email, i could no longer claim due to the 24/1 rule. I've kinda just gotten used to not always getting what i want so i didnt complain any more and decided to just patiently carry on Smiley
But yeah It has happened a few times since i last reported it some weeks ago. Maybe roughly once in every 12-15 claims one of them is nulled and lost due to the pesky mail bug. Smiley
BTW @batesresearch that OZC wallet link on the site, doesnt work - leads to a 404 page for some reason, its like the repo is just gone :O
I wanted to install the OZC wallet on my media server and wham Sad no clue where to find it now
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

Yea the mail server is still doing that issue where every now and then it wont send the verification mail (either delayed a little or A LOT - some hours) - it actually happened today with DMD, and since my claim got denied due to late arriving email, i could no longer claim due to the 24/1 rule. I've kinda just gotten used to not always getting what i want so i didnt complain any more and decided to just patiently carry on Smiley
But yeah It has happened a few times since i last reported it some weeks ago. Maybe roughly once in every 12-15 claims one of them is nulled and lost due to the pesky mail bug. Smiley
BTW @batesresearch that OZC wallet link on the site, doesnt work - leads to a 404 page for some reason, its like the repo is just gone :O
I wanted to install the OZC wallet on my media server and wham Sad no clue where to find it now

It is definitely something we have to look at in more detail, thanks for the feedback.

Thanks. Yes we know it doesn't work as we tested the link shortly after adding it and realised that ourselves, we spoke with chrysophylax and he said it is the right link and will be live as soon as testing has finished on the new rebase, thank you for noting it.

geostima

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Thanks for the update and Happy new year! Smiley
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:04:08 AM

Would it be possible for this project to also run a node (which I assume CryptoGiveaways faucets already do), and broadcast peers?

If so likely could onboard many more coins, provided that they maintain n-amount of coins for the faucet.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:17:47 PM

Would it be possible for this project to also run a node (which I assume CryptoGiveaways faucets already do), and broadcast peers?

If so likely could onboard many more coins, provided that they maintain n-amount of coins for the faucet.

We do already host a range of nodes via our hosting service (CryptoCloudHosting.org) and we do offer this as a benefit to coins being available on our faucet. Thanks. 

casanova80

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:00:11 PM

havent experienced issues with emails myself but i'm not getting any payments, is this still on?
KryptoRobsen

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:27:46 AM

Hi,

i tried to claim DMD, EMC2 and OK in the last few days and i didn't "went through".

Today i tested it once more with OK cash claim. I get the email and verify the claim, everything looks successful:
Claim Id: JBG710SFM231
Success Claim ID: JBG710SFM231 has been Validated!

But in the end there is no Transaction Happening when i check my Wallet Address with the Block-Chain Explorer (cryptoID):
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/search.dws?q=PJ2gwrjadMg7waoUWH6twpFEmSfqxEsBVP

I tested multiple email adresses and different wallets / adresses, but Nothing works.

Using Win10 with MS Edge, Maybe i should check different browser? (but on Website everything looks good, no "ad-blocker" or similar in use)

Sound like others experiencing the same, is this site / project still online?

Kind regards,
rob
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:40:53 AM

Hi,

i tried to claim DMD, EMC2 and OK in the last few days and i didn't "went through".

Today i tested it once more with OK cash claim. I get the email and verify the claim, everything looks successful:
Claim Id: JBG710SFM231
Success Claim ID: JBG710SFM231 has been Validated!

But in the end there is no Transaction Happening when i check my Wallet Address with the Block-Chain Explorer (cryptoID):
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/search.dws?q=PJ2gwrjadMg7waoUWH6twpFEmSfqxEsBVP

I tested multiple email adresses and different wallets / adresses, but Nothing works.

Using Win10 with MS Edge, Maybe i should check different browser? (but on Website everything looks good, no "ad-blocker" or similar in use)

Sound like others experiencing the same, is this site / project still online?

Kind regards,
rob

The claims aren't instantly paid, we are still partly manual which is helping us build our sites detection services and design the right process for automation. Can you PM your (first) email address used and we can check the claims.

We are still online and receiving a large number of claims

really how long that payments  Roll Eyes

Claims aren't automated (yet) we are still building our defences to spamming and trying to find the best way for automation. If you claims are valid you will receive them soon.

havent experienced issues with emails myself but i'm not getting any payments, is this still on?

Yep, we are still 'on' just working on the automation sides of things in the background.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: