Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is Bitcoin going to crash to as low as 200 usd?  (Read 5078 times)
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:33:41 AM

I don't think it will fluctuate that much as of yet and the market price will hold steady now. I don't see any reason to crash that below or rise that high. I am currently holding up.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:43:57 AM

I admit to having created this account to voice a dissenting opinion. I've been on the forum since 2012, am not a noob. Due to being disillusioned with btc, I am now warning noobs to stay away from btc, the siren call. It will ruin your life, just like it did to countless others here.

if you bought at the peak it's not bitcoin fault, bitcoin is an asset, it's normal to have all sort of manipulation, up&down ecc....
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:05:13 AM

I admit to having created this account to voice a dissenting opinion. I've been on the forum since 2012, am not a noob. Due to being disillusioned with btc, I am now warning noobs to stay away from btc, the siren call. It will ruin your life, just like it did to countless others here.

if you bought at the peak it's not bitcoin fault, bitcoin is an asset, it's normal to have all sort of manipulation, up&down ecc....

I guess he's mainly talking about the psychological factors involved with investing in speculative assets and losing money by doing so. But you're right, it's not Bitcoin's fault at all. You could argue that it was Mt. Gox's fault for creating an inflated price (if they really did that with 'Willy') but that's about it...

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:32:29 AM

i still remember this news on coindesk http://www.coindesk.com/mark-t-williams-bitcoin-bulls-time-will-vindicate-prediction/
where he predicts price will fall hard some where this year, which came past, but he kinda still believe in it.

and now one guy has all 30k btc, did he buy low or high? i believe we don't know yet.

we might know if the non-winners disclose there highest bid.

what do you guys thing, would 30k be dumped slowly or like falling brick?

what if he is holding the 30k for months+, regardless buying it for a low cheap?

It is going up up up from here.  Buy now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:39:58 AM

i still remember this news on coindesk http://www.coindesk.com/mark-t-williams-bitcoin-bulls-time-will-vindicate-prediction/
where he predicts price will fall hard some where this year, which came past, but he kinda still believe in it.

and now one guy has all 30k btc, did he buy low or high? i believe we don't know yet.

what if he is holding the 30k for months+, regardless buying it for a low cheap?

yes i think bitcoin will get raise again , at least for 350 USD im sure . so this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. am i right?
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:42:47 AM

yes i think bitcoin will get raise again , at least for 350 USD im sure . so this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. am i right?

at this point it is always the right time to buy if you plan to hold your coins for a long time. just make sure you don't wait too long as it will rise as we come closer to the block halving.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:59:25 AM

at this point it is always the right time to buy if you plan to hold your coins for a long time. just make sure you don't wait too long as it will rise as we come closer to the block halving.

ya sure i did to buy everytime when i think it the right time. because im pretty optimist bitcoin will rise at least to 350-400 USD in a couple months. so why not to buy it now in 200++ usd.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:22:49 AM

Yes.  This is a very good time to go all in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:14:05 PM

ya sure i did to buy everytime when i think it the right time. because im pretty optimist bitcoin will rise at least to 350-400 USD in a couple months. so why not to buy it now in 200++ usd.

Because it could go down 50%, or even more, first. And if you waited for that to happen, you could make even more - if it actually happens! There's no guarantee at all that Bitcoin will perform in a certain way. If you are really sure that Bitcoin will go to $350-$400 in a couple of months, and won't go down below current prices, why don't you do margin trading? Because it is very dangerous!
Always keep in mind that things may turn out for the worse!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4468

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:35:48 PM

If you've been here since 2012 and you haven't made a lot of money and you're not holding a lot of bitcoins, you're doing something wrong.

Even if you sold a lot of $10 coins when the price hit $100, you should still have hundreds or thousands left to hold.

Or are you one of those bears who thought that bitcoins were overpriced in the $5-$10 range, expected them to go back down under a dollar and never bought while they were cheap?

Perhaps if you spent less time worrying about the "countless others" who supposedly "ruined their lives" and more time getting your own affairs in order then maybe you could have joined the countless others who made a lot of money with Bitcoin since 2012. 
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

If you've been here since 2012 and you haven't made a lot of money and you're not holding a lot of bitcoins, you're doing something wrong.

Even if you sold a lot of $10 coins when the price hit $100, you should still have hundreds or thousands left to hold.

Or are you one of those bears who thought that bitcoins were overpriced in the $5-$10 range, expected them to go back down under a dollar and never bought while they were cheap?

Perhaps if you spent less time worrying about the "countless others" who supposedly "ruined their lives" and more time getting your own affairs in order then maybe you could have joined the countless others who made a lot of money with Bitcoin since 2012. 

I guess it isn't as hard as you may think, it just takes a few bad trades, a wrong investment, or just losing all your coins on Gox - I really don't think that there are only a few people who experienced such a story. In that case it may be the best for your mental health to keep telling yourself that BTC is going to fail...

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: