Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: keg.co.in - KEG manager faucets sites (BTC, LTC, DOGE)  (Read 2257 times)
KEGcoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:56:49 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 06:56:18 AM by KEGcoin

https://i.imgur.com/siW171q.png
KEG is a Manager cryptocurrency faucet-sites (desktop-app windows)
Now earn on Cryptocurrency faucet-sites has become much easier.
Remembering the earning period, tracking balances on websites and microwallets, as well as the approximate dates of payments - all this and more will take the KEG and you only have to enter a captcha and observe how to collect more and more Satoshi.

Features:
- Supports three Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin)
- Supports unlimited count of addresses for each Cryptocurrency
- Various display options list
- By Cryptocurrency
- By type of billing faucet (own or different microwallets)
- At the average profit from the tap
- Possibility to hide specific faucet or set favorites (will be listed in any case, and to have the highest priority when sorting), etc.
- Possibility of set own periods of delay faucet under such conditions as "Insufficient funds", "error of the website", etc.
- Several types of sorting (ranking) faucets: strictly on time, or considering the average profit
- Identify and show earn on faucets with the record of statistics (total, average and record earn) in the context of how Cryptocurrency and separately for each faucet
- Monitoring and show of earn amount in various microwallets and sites with own billing
- Tracking of exceeding the limit on the output in various microwallets and showing the approximate date of payment
- Show amount earned coins with separation for amounts that may already be withdrawn (subject to fees) and those that have not exceed on the limits (in terms of Cryptocurrency)
- 90% of the auto-complete fill address field and the subsequent setting of the focus on the captcha (provided if using standard text captcha from google and solvmedia)
- Support for Hot-keys for faster work with faucets where the captcha text (no need to take your hands off the keyboard to the mouse to put the focus on the captcha, captcha image change, etc.)
- Continuous updating and adding faucets

The differences in terms of security, KEG of online-rotators:

When using online service rotators, you run them in your home browsers (and the system as a whole) in danger of
Some faucets that sinning opening multiple pop-up windows or redirect to other sites (unknown security, they can manage to install
something malicious in your system or browser, as long as you close page)

KEG, immediately blocks such action (does not even download these resources, ie even if they have some kind of malicious code, it will not be install)
At the same time on sites that show three or four pop-up windows, KEG blocks these pages, and still makes it possible to earn coins Smiley

Site
http://keg.co.in/

Video from the first run and the interface description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20vUK4DHqII

p.s. The program is free for users - download, and started work.
The natural "pay" for the use of a ref-payments sites faucets (ie payment rests with the owners of faucets, not the USER program) and because the program is the only limitation - is to enter new addresses (BTC, LTC, DOGE ), which had not previously been used for earnings on tap.
Need a new address (register blockchain, coinbase, etc.) and then the program will accept it

p.p.s. Sorry for my terrible English ) I hope you have understood the point
p.p.p.s. Can someone help me translate from Russian to English

FAQ

There are hotkeys (visual unit with buttons temporarily show when you move the mouse the top of your browser window):
F1 - Skip faucet for 10 minutes
F2 - Skip faucet for the entire period of the facuet
F3 - Skip faucet cause long load site
F4 - Skip faucet with a cause "no funds" (by any chance KEG is not automatically identified)
F5 - Reload the page
F6 - Stop loading the page will automatically fill in the address and focus to the captcha
F7 - Set focus to the captcha (if suddenly KEG was unable to establish itself on a page load some script and turned the focus to another element)
F8 - Reload captcha

In fact, a very good F6 function which helps with long page load (especially sin long loading advertisement blocks), but we need to be careful using it as may not be able to load CAPTCHA, or after entering the CAPTCHA on the page there is a check for the presence of advertising on site.

Also, when configuring a list of faucets in any case be shown new facuets (they have priority over 3 days), and
those facuets that you set favorites - they have the highest priority (click on the icon "star" - the right top corner on the cell faucet)

You can also hide a facuet - click on the icon "eye" (located near to the "star" icon)

By the way, if you suddenly do not address automatically filled, there are two solutions:
  1) "Settings" -> "Wallets" checked "Copy address wallet to the clipboard" - now when loading any
       facuet the clipboard will be copied address (in correspondence currency), which can be manual inserted into the address field
  2) If, for any reason, in the settings you do not want to check in first variant, at any moment you can left-click on
      line of the relevant currency in the block "Current Balance" or "Earned ALL TIME / TODAY" and is automatically copied to the clipboard
      matching address for self-insert on the site
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:07:11 PM

I have see the download video and is very nice. But for captcha, you can integrate your software with service like captchabrother, when i buy a captcha resolution and she add a captcha code alone
Lequeb

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:13:07 PM

Sounds cool

But when i try to open it, it's close by itself. Just popup then gone.
Yes i put a fresh created wallet. I tried to run in admin, i'm win7.

Any Ideas ?
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:23:54 PM

Sounds cool

But when i try to open it, it's close by itself. Just popup then gone.
Yes i put a fresh created wallet. I tried to run in admin, i'm win7.

Any Ideas ?

Strangely, must either show an error or run on video

Some users show an error associated with libeay32.dll, maybe you have the same case
I uploaded a new version
May try to download and install again

Thanks for your feedback
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:31:16 PM

I have see the download video and is very nice. But for captcha, you can integrate your software with service like captchabrother, when i buy a captcha resolution and she add a captcha code alone

I think it's a bad idea because a good portion of the income from the faucets will eat away at the expense anticaptcha-service

Thanks for your feedback
naturelle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:05:24 PM

This guys is trying to spread malware with his site

Enough said, I couldn't even view it without malware bytes blocking it
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:38:23 PM

Site or program, I did not understand?

And what kind this anti-virus software?

I do not understand why the show this message, most likely a false alarm
Because I tested on computers with Kaspersky Internet Security is and ESET and any messages not show me.
Site is composed of a pair of pages, and several standard js-libraries
You can verify this by looking the source code html-page

The program also does not do anything suspicious, besides its function of opening sites faucets and microwallets and by the way yesterday at the opening of one of the faucet Kaspersky show a message indicating the presence of malicious code in the page of this site - so I immediately removed from the database such faucet

Generally very strange that you have shown this message

Thanks for your feedback
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:50:06 AM

Forgot to tell, yesterday was added 40 faucets

Including faucets with minimal earnings 200, 300, 500 or more

Good earnings to All!
Lequeb

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:05:49 AM

you're site is also blocked by my malwarbytes.
I don't think a lot will risk the download.
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:40:42 AM

It sounds very strange

Kaspersky Internet Security and ESET to show that the site and the program is clear.

Specially made checking website via online services (virustotal.com and drweb.com)

https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/url/103cf4ebb4d3c039a24acc930eb214b7ef14787d0601937844a284af6c6a27ee/analysis/1429262705/

http://online.us.drweb.com/?url=1 (link to the response is not generated, but each can be inserted into the address field keg.co.in and get a test result)

All the show result that the site is CLEAN

Lequeb

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:31:10 AM

Well tried it again. Used a fresh adress i dont use anywhere and it keep saying i need new adress.

I think you are trying to hard to get all those free referrals.

I will not use a different adress on all those faucets i'm already using, you know ?

this program is fail in so many aspect.
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:43:20 AM

Most likely you have the Internet via a proxy is not installed in the system

The program works directly or via a proxy IE

Sorry if the program were give you inconveniences
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:57:55 PM

Just make an exception I did.

I Run the file and .exe through Eset smart security and all is fine.
Malwarebytes has its own set of rules not all good, that is why they give you the option to make exception for certain sites.

And its gone.
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:19:36 PM

Malwarebytes has its own set of rules not all good, that is why they give you the option to make exception for certain sites.

Thanks Racey

I'm already here racked my brains why Malwarebytes shows this message
Most likely it is a false alarm, because the KIS and ESET say that everything is clean,
and the online-service (virustotal.com and drweb.com) also did not see any problems

I did a software update

Some users had a problem with adding a new BTC-address.
Most likely this was due to the proxy. The program works directly or via a proxy IE

It is now possible to set your value in the proxy file proxy.ini
If the values of proxy (host and port) is not installed in IE
uncomment (delete first char ";" in Host and Port) and set the correct values of Proxy

Good earnings to All!
naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:20:56 PM

Ya let me just download a virus, fucking jokes dude, get a life. If you do visit this site and you get hacked you are a complete idiot

Your Malwarebytes malicious website blocking technology has blocked outgoing or incoming communication between your computer and a malicious Internet Protocol (IP) address. That's a good thing. This communication could be:

An attempt to download malware onto your computer
    An attempt to redirect you to a malicious webpage
    An attempt to deliver malicious advertising

If you are receiving these notifications without a browser being open, we recommend you run a scan with your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware pronto to check for malware on your computer.

Source - https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/ip-blocking/?ipblock=true
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:35:28 PM

Sorry, but I already gave the link above to check online the site of one of the largest trusted anti-virus services VirusTotal

https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/url/103cf4ebb4d3c039a24acc930eb214b7ef14787d0601937844a284af6c6a27ee/analysis/1429262705/
Detection ratio:    0 / 62

0 out of 62 according to the degree of danger
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:04:37 AM

Program update
Everyone who could not enter the new address, download a new version again
I hope this update will solve the problem of adding addresses.

Today added 15 faucets
Including faucets with minimal earnings 200, 300, 500, 700 and 1000 Smiley

Good earnings to All!
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:12:47 AM

before attempting to install it, if possible choose only the faucet having a reward of more than xx satoshi ? Because i don't like use a faucet low of 400 satoshi for captcha
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:39:49 AM

before attempting to install it, if possible choose only the faucet having a reward of more than xx satoshi ? Because i don't like use a faucet low of 400 satoshi for captcha

You can have a flexible configuration show a list of faucets

Click on the Options button (on top, icon tool near to the set language)
then select the tab "Faucets" and under "Show" you can adjust trackbars
"Greater than or equal to the average profit" in the range 0 to 250 satoshi
there you can check which faucets of Billing show or hide (own biling, Microwallet, FaucetBOX, etc.)
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:16:22 PM

ok thanks
I had a scan with both virustotal an other antivirus and the exe il clean.
Later i install to another pc for security and test the faucet  Grin
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 01:32:20 PM

ok thanks
I had a scan with both virustotal an other antivirus and the exe il clean.
Later i install to another pc for security and test the faucet  Grin

Thank you for your scan-work
Please, put then scan result for all here
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:42:04 PM

KEG tested on Win10 (64 bit) - works wonderfully Smiley
So you can safely run the program who have the latest version of Windows

Good earnings to ALL!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:07:43 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 10:54:16 AM by KEGcoin

KEG updated

- Fixed the problem of determining "Insufficient funds".
   On some faucet indicated that there is a balance, and after entering the CAPTCHA issued a
   that there are no funds - now KEG this situation determines the correct

- At the request of the user to increase the maximum value (500) in the selection of the range of profit
   Settings -> Faucets -> "Show" -> "Greater than or equal to the average profit"
   (Show on the list faucets with an average profit of greater than or equal)

- For some faucet solved the problem of auto-fill addresses (sometimes changing the form and fill in the fields)
  By the way, if you suddenly do not address automatically filled, there are two solutions:
  1) "Settings" -> "Wallets" checked "Copy address wallet to the clipboard" - now when loading any
       facuet the clipboard will be copied address (in correspondence currency), which can be manual inserted into the address field
  2) If, for any reason, in the settings you do not want to check in first variant, at any moment you can left-click on
      line of the relevant currency in the block "Current Balance" or "Earned ALL TIME / TODAY" and is automatically copied to the clipboard
      matching address for self-insert on the site

- Who is already installed KEG will update automatically (please write if any errors during the update will be)

Good earnings to ALL!
BitcoinFriends

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

A good program  Wink
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:34:36 PM

Thanks for your feedback
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:01:13 AM

Added about 40 facuets, including unfairly "forgotten" Litecoin-faucets Smiley

Good earnings to ALL!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:50:20 AM

Add FAQ in startpost
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:37:00 PM

KEG updated

Some users periodically show the error window, I hope to update this
the problem was resolved

Also in this update has implemented more profitable sorting
Favorites -> New (in Settings added option not to take the priority for New) -> Profit (take) -> Minimum bid Facuet -> Period Faucet

Thank you all for feedbacks

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:26:37 AM

KEG updated

Reworked the list sorting faucets.

Also in this update has implemented more profitable sorting
Favorites -> New (in Settings added option not to take the priority for New) -> Minimum bid Faucet -> Average Profit (take) -> Period Faucet

I decided raise the priority of "minimum bid", but also added in a sort procedure have a mind errors faucet "No funds", "The site is not loaded," "The site is loaded for a long time" - these conditions are lower priority faucet in a list

Also in the calculation of profit and minimum bid is accounted the currency of the faucet (besides for Bitcoin, there is still the same Well Litecoin and Dogecoin Smiley
The latter applies to a sorting and inclusion in the list of faucet with minimal profit (in settings)

Fixed some bugs

So passed one week as appeared in public KEG

During this time,
- Was released 5 builds (and several privat sabversy for Testing)
- Fixed an error that show for some users
- Made improvements in the output settings and sort the list faucets
- Added to the database of about 100 faucets (with rather big minimal bids)

Many thanks for your posts and suggestions.

Also quite motivating point was the appearance of a article-descriptions on the russian blog Xalabuda (despite the fact that in this sphere "earnings on faucets", I realized nothing is being done for free money, and there was a spontaneous initiative of the owner of the blog - Special thanks to).

Plans to future improve the comfort of use KEG and of course add new faucets.

Please write what you would like a functions to implement in a KEG.

KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:53:21 PM

KEG updated

At the request of make the saved the log (information is stored for three days from the current)
Fixed several minor bugs
Introduced a new feature - but so tested. As soon as tested open in Public
Add / update / erase faucets
Where seen fraud by faucet (specified winning Satoshi say 400, but in real life on microwallet "falls" Satoshi 1) godlessly removed.

Added share/publication link to the site KEG from the menu.
Please, if you like to use the program, publish on social networks link. Through the program, it was convenient. Thank you
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 11:07:45 AM

KEG updated

Fixed few minor bugs

Added block with info about in the next hour is possible earn - is calculated from the minimum offer faucets (hint show when you hover with the amount based on the average earnings with faucets)

About the new features, in general, is not at all the faucets, but most seem to be working:
general after entering a new pop-up captcha Google, or captcha where you have anything to choose / move, thereafter you can not search for mouse button "Earn", "Submit", etc. F9 key will do it for you
While this button is not designed into the block above the browser - test

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:53:58 AM

I forgot to specify still a info

The differences in terms of security, KEG of online-rotators:
When using online service rotators, you run them in your home browsers (and the system as a whole) in danger of
Some faucets that sinning opening multiple pop-up windows or redirect to other sites (unknown security, they can manage to install
something malicious in your system or browser, as long as you close page)
KEG, immediately blocks such action (does not even download these resources, ie even if they have some kind of malicious code, it will not be install)
At the same time on sites that show three or four pop-up windows, KEG blocks these pages, and still makes it possible to earn coins Smiley
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:01:07 PM

KEG updated

Fixed few minor bugs

Updated information on some faucets

Information service-microwallets (microwallet, faucetbox) is updated once a minute, if the subject of the faucet must be received earnings.
So, added information on the amount which increased the balance on microwallet the last check.
This information is displayed for 20 seconds and then at this point is shown, as usual, the limit of microwallets

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:02:40 AM

KEG updated

- added some "fatty" faucets
- updated information on some faucets
- some users are faced with a situation where, during KEG when saving a file config.dat (information on amount earnings, balances on microwallets etc.) happens voltage drop or something else and the file becomes damaged, leading to an inability to start KEG (when run, it is closed).
   The new version KEG every time you start making backup-copy of the file with the name config.dat_backup and next time if KEG can not start because of a corrupted file config.dat, you can restore a previous version by renaming the file config.dat_backup -> config.dat and continue to earn

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:50:43 AM

Added pack of fatty faucets Wink

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:27:58 AM

Added another pack of fatty faucets Wink

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:54:11 AM

Added another pack of more than 20 fatty faucets Wink

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 09:20:24 AM

KEG updated

Fixed few minor bugs

Good earnings!
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:21:46 PM

KEG updated

- Address field (wallet) fills in almost all cases

- A lot of work on optimization of algorithms (determination of funds, the winning amount and periods of faucet), which led, in some cases,in a two-fold increase in speed (F6 hotkey can not be used Smiley

- Added "work" with the missing species CAPTCHA's now KEG defines almost all CAPTCHA (SolveMedia, ReCaptcha, ReCaptcha2, AreYouHuman, Reklamper), now when loading faucet, the focus is set on the directly CAPTCHA (previously only focused on the text-CAPTCHA)

- updated information on some faucets

Generally a lot of work done, but there are some ideas on further improvement of KEG Wink

In the near future I plan to do some kind of event for loyal users KEG, while pondering the terms and amounts Wink

Good earnings!

p.s. until today the final test "rained" very good amount of wins and the first time by JokerTimes got 50,000 sat - cool, is it lucky release version;)
KEGcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:50:27 AM

Finally, the KEG appeared in social networks

https://twitter.com/kegcoin
https://www.facebook.com/kegcoin
http://vk.com/kegcoin

Friends, follow, like and share
Take part in discussions
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:11:27 PM

I would like to test your software but it is closed source, right? How can we be sure you did not implemented some bad stuff into the code? :/
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: