Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2018, 01:14:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should you do?
Buy. - 60 (35.9%)
Sell. - 22 (13.2%)
Hold. - 85 (50.9%)
Total Voters: 167

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy, Sell, or Hold???  (Read 4116 times)
Dala

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 04:28:00 PM

Hold atm (keep minin! Cheesy). I'm sure we can go higher than 10$/BTC Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hhussain

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

To a great extent this depends on which coins you are holding , if you are holding coins which are mainstream, like bitcoin or Ehtereum or dash or monero, these coins will decrease for value in time due to the backlash by governments and not in the long run as the cryptocurrencies penetrate the world of global finance so holding is a good option.

Coinseed◄◄ First Micro-Investment in Cryptocurrency [ICO 20 Mar 18]
Invest in Cryptocurrency Portfolios (https://ico.coinseed.co)
andrey111

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Personally, I certainly keep. Still the price tasty for purchase. And in general it is not clear why the etherium collapses so. After all, on its platform, many projects have already been launched and it must be kept at altitude, and it collapses ... Everything is not clear.

OuterTech

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

This is an old topic from 2011. If applied for the time of 2018 then surely we will hold because the exchange rate is now plummeting. The only way is to hold and wait until the exchange rate bottomed out, then we will invest more to make a profit when the market rebounds. Do not sell when the market drops in exchange rates because it only makes us lose.

lili song

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Is depend on what coins do you invest. If Bitcoin and ehtereum you can hold it, because this two coins will increase fast from the others. Before end of the year this two coins can reach high value. So hold is better ways !

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

I would say it's a mix of buying and holding, but if you can just do one, then I guess that holding would be the best option. If you have money to spare, then buying small amounts could be good, because you would be scaling down the price and getting more out of your investment. The best scenario would be sell now, buy at the bottom and then hold. But lets be realistic here, no one can guess that so assuming bitcoin will rise again, the best option is to just hold, if you can't afford to buy more, or make small purchases and keep holding what you've got, and wait for the change in the trend.

carter34

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

If spare money is available, is better to hodl. Hodling is another way to invest in cryptocurrency. People are gradually shifting into digital currency, that means this business will grow big in the near future.  It is better to acquire different good altcoins now.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

BTC is a digital encrypted currency that can be held for a long time!

The number of bitcoins is fixed, which means that BTC will become more and more expensive in the future!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
PX-Z

Activity: 336
Merit: 256

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

What's the smart move right now?
Vote first & comment your reasons.

You can't hold or sell if you don't buy first. But to answer your question, holding and buying more bitcoin is the best and smart move that you may do at this time, because of its very cheap price that might give you a huge profit in the near future. And always remember that, the more you taking the risk, the more chance of success you can achieve, just don't lose your fate into it.

|
               ▄
            ▄█████▄
         ▄███████████▄
      ▄████████▀████████▄
   ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
 █████████▀    ▄    ▀████████
▐██████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀██████▌
▐████▌   ▐███████████▄   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀▀   ███████▄█████▌
▐█████████▄     ██████████████▌
▐█████████▄  ▄   ▀▀   ████████▌
▐███████████████▄    █████████▌
▐████ ▀████████▄  ▄    ▀██████▌
▐████    ▀███████████▌   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄██████▌
 █████████▄    ▀    ▄█████████
   ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
      ▀████████▄████████▀
         ▀███████████▀
            ▀█████▀
               ▀

>_FOR

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ██
    ███            █
             ██    █             █████
 █████             █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █             █████
 █████          █  █      ██
       ██       █  █
 ██             █  █           ███
            ██  █  █      █▀▀▀▀███
   █████        █  █      █
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀
   █████             █
         ██          █   ██          █████
                ██   █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄█        █████
        ███
                  ██      ▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
|
NewBet

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

The smart move is to buy and hold. Don't sell off any of your coins, it's not a smart move. If you sell now, depending on the price at which you bought your coins at you might be selling at a loss and even so, selling very short of what you could sell it at if you hold and wait for the bull market to roll around. Just buy as much as you can afford and hold out for a while. Patience is key.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

The smart move is to buy and hold. Don't sell off any of your coins, it's not a smart move. If you sell now, depending on the price at which you bought your coins at you might be selling at a loss and even so, selling very short of what you could sell it at if you hold and wait for the bull market to roll around. Just buy as much as you can afford and hold out for a while. Patience is key.

Yeah i am agree with you. the right thing to do when our assets's value decreasing is keep holding and buying more assets on the lower price.
Just keep believing that our coins / tokens will be back to our buying price.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
CHENIEN

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

As what the price status today, it is better to buy and hold and wait until the predicted price of $91,000 become true, we all know that the price being predicted of $91,000 is very impossible to happen but that is only a good example to the people, that bitcoin price soon will grow and possibly grows almost as what top price level happened last year.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                 
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
StonedWolf

Activity: 266
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Personally, I would buy and hold. Bitcoin value right now is pretty low. Then, I can easily buy a lot right now. If it did rise and i am sure it will in the future, i will gain a lot. but if it will decrease., i won't be losing too much . It is a good risk with good chances to win. Moreover , if we sell now, how much will we gain? nothing significant really .

FRJ

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

I have voted "hold",I meant I'm now feeling that holding bitcoin will be the wisest decision. I have bought bitcoin cheaper than the current price.So,I don't want to buy now.But if anyone want so,can buy bitcoin.

I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase and within the end of this year,the price of bitcoin will reach it's previous highest,20k.So,now I'm holding.

___________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ___________
✔ ICO Manager          ✔ Bounty Manager          ✔ Signature Campaign Manager          ✔ Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
BlueBitc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

I will hold it first because bitcoin is now down again with various issues but seeing the development of the market if all will return to normal then I will sell bitcoin.
rmel0924

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I will hold my coins rightnow since the price is very low yet. I will wait for the right time to sell them.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
icopir

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

If it is possible then I will choose two options to buy and hold to a higher price in order to get the maximum benefit

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       11
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April     
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale     
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 252
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

I'd say BUY during this golden opportunity in the market to further increase my position for long term. I believe that in the future, since BTC has been the pioneer in blockchain technology, its value will increase once the public and big corporations have adopted and embraced the utilization of infinite possibilities behind it.

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
maarx

Activity: 672
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

I would advice you to buy more bitcoins and other crypto coins and hold back as long as the value goes up.  We have an expectation that bitcoin value would boom up in July. If you look at last twenty four hours growth data,  the value is good and healthy. Hope to have a good growth and see the value would be at $10K.

HiringYou

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

I don't think that it is the right time to sell.Rather it is the time for holding and buying more.No doubt Bitcoin is struggling now days but it has always recovered  from such drops and reached to a new all time high value.So I totally believe that it will recover from this drop also .So I will hold my BTC's until I found the price right for selling.I will advice people to buy some BTC's because we all know that Bitcoin has a potential to reach to new heights so why to leave an opportunity to invest in BTC at such low price. So invest in it as soon as possible so that you can enjoy huge profits in future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.