Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell member account  (Read 1092 times)
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:15:26 PM

Anyone wanna buya ccount for 0.02? That is cheap for a member account, the spam post are deleted, so these didnt count.

An account that has repeatedly been deleted posts is very easy to be banned again or even be banned permanently. Purchase these accounts so they will accept high risks. And so I think 0.02BTC still a little bit higher.
Manium is 0.01. That is really cheap. Tell me when u wanna buy!

0.01 for your account? Im interested.

If you are going to buy this account I would strongly recommend using an escrow dude and check all account details before you release the escrow.

I am telling this cos of a reason Wink which only I know Tongue

I will definitely use an escrow before he can recieve the payment if he cant go first. This is too risky dealing with newbies

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

Just to let anyone know who is considering buying the account from yoloking - the account in question is banned so it would probably not be a good idea to make an offer to buy the account
PolishIBANGirl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:27:07 PM

Just to let anyone know who is considering buying the account from yoloking - the account in question is banned so it would probably not be a good idea to make an offer to buy the account

quit trolling every god damned thread in marketplace. we know youre offering escrow services. you are literally the definition of an internet troll
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:32:18 PM

quit trolling every god damned thread in marketplace. we know youre offering escrow services. you are literally the definition of an internet troll

That's not called trolling you noob..

That's what happens if you mess up with Quickseller and he gives you neg trust..

The account is Lan**op so are you sure its banned?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:35:10 PM

The account is Lan**op so are you sure its banned?
Yes I am sure. He tried to use it as collateral for a loan, he gave me the password and I saw that it was banned for 60 days, starting at the earliest on april 11
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:36:12 PM

Just because you got a negative trust from Quickseller because of asking for a loan with no collateral and making up a story for the loan which makes no sense doesn't mean you can call him a "troll" for no valid reason Smiley

Actually by your post history , i see you are the perfect example of an "Internet troll". No Offense Smiley

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:35:55 PM

as quickseller said the account is banned for 60 days i don't think anyone will buy this account because if they register an account now they can reach close to a member level during your banning period of 60 days

godmode3D

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:38:15 AM

ok, questions,
1. when does the ban end
2. did the ban start before her made the newbie account?
3. will OP be willing to go lower since the account is banned?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: