Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Equity Trading System - 50% off for cypto payments  (Read 288 times)
williamsequity (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:22:46 PM

Hello BTC community. I am here to offer you a special discount on my equity trading system. I will discount 50% off my standard fees for payments received with cryptocurrency for my flagship fund, Texas Doubledown. This includes any crpyto as payment that has an 'active' market. My system is independently third party verified and subscribers are able to autotrade my recommendations in brokerage accounts...

For a detailed description, statistics, and returns of this system please visit this link:

https://collective2.com/details/92195189?systemid=92195189

I am currently up 51% YTD with a max drawdown of 11%. I have worked as a hedge fund trader and money manager throughout my adult life, and am now reaching a point where I am producing stunning 'risk-adjusted' results. Please review my closed trades and ask me any questions. I am open to alternative arrangements if the offer is reasonable...

Thank you,

Www.williamsequitypartners.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: