Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6900Paid+★ BitSmart.co ★ 300% return ★ Investor Game ★ Free 60sat/m ★ Refferal  (Read 13973 times)
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:56:08 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 09:41:43 PM by Scamc0p

so they did pay out, but its missing? Huh
it was the previous problem from yesterday right after they changed payment method.
Now shouldn't be happening since they stated payments are set to automatic again.
Lets see if they stay like that after they increase the minimum withdraw limit Cheesy
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:08:34 PM

I hope you guys get your btc back. and if you dont, then I hope you lost what you can afford to lose.
sniferek

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:13:19 PM

I hope you guys get your btc back. and if you dont, then I hope you lost what you can afford to lose.

After my pm i got my lost withdraw.
Things going well Smiley

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:52:16 AM

Website down?  Undecided

This can't be happening.
sniferek

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:16:46 AM

Website down?  Undecided

This can't be happening.

All the time is up &  paying

Sydbaret

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

it was the previous problem from yesterday right after they changed payment method.
Now shouldn't be happening since they stated payments are set to automatic again.
Lets see if they stay like that after they increase the minimum withdraw limit Cheesy

Are you sure payments are automatic ? Because i've made a 0.05 withdrawal a few hours ago and there's still nothing in my wallet  Roll Eyes
sniferek

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:06:51 PM

Are you sure payments are automatic ? Because i've made a 0.05 withdrawal a few hours ago and there's still nothing in my wallet  Roll Eyes

I Think,  that they reverted changes and it working as before.  So some will be relased auto &  some by manual processing.

Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:15:06 PM

Is it still working ? I would try it, it looks good. I think it's still good to invest isn't it ? Coz maybe its too late, idk.

Doge1337

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:17:07 PM

What the **** is going on?! It's been well over 24 hours and I still haven't recieved a certain amount of BTC. I PM'd Bitsmart 12 hours ago about this and still nothing has happened. I also made another withdrawal of 0.011 BTC and nothis happened. Fix your s**t,BitSmart!
Sydbaret

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:19:44 PM

Lets hope he didn't run away, i like the game
Scamc0p

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:35:18 PM

It seemed like it was reverted back to what it was like before, semi-automatic Cheesy
I noticed if you withdraw 3 times in a row they are sent. But if you try the fourth withdraw it goes to "Needs to be confirmed"
Admin Bitsmart mentioned this is for anti-fraud purposes, but I have never seen why. If it is going to the same bitcoin address, why is this process of confirmation needed Huh
So they say it is automatic, but it is not  Angry
If it was then they would definitely have more people investing as this waiting period is making more work for them and getting people like me and you upset needing to keep pm'ing them to give us our pending withdraws which is just another annoyance.
They said they would raise the minimum withdraw limit (which only makes sense so others will invest into it so they will be able to can cash out) but nothing has changed at all.Undecided

0.05 withdraw for you? What level are you at if you don't mind me asking?
Scamc0p

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:57:24 PM

No, I don't think he should run away. He has a good thing going here. He just need to fix payment system then more people will put more time into it and larger sums of bitcoin, like me  Wink
BitSmart (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:21:05 PM

No, I don't think he should run away. He has a good thing going here. He just need to fix payment system then more people will put more time into it and larger sums of bitcoin, like me  Wink

Noup, we are not going to run away Smiley

We stil working of this.
We using anti-fraud system, to avoid people, who want to scam us.
gollumist

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

Last 2 days I do not have any problems with BitSmart withdraw system!
It was quite unlike this before - almost any withdraw I should ask for manual one.
I hope (and I wish) Bitsmart will have good working business as much as possible!
thiagobarreto

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:39:03 PM

So friend, I own a channel on youtube and much, much more ta oneself wondering why their pay did not fall in the portfolio, and I am defending you to have a lot of rude people in my channel of my nerves, the team make more effort there and pay the people who are sending ticket first solve them and locks the deposit for you arrumarem it right, perfect job is won big business, then hand in the face mass, hugs and God be with you, because you are in need .   Angry
Scamc0p

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:55:51 PM

We stil working of this.
What I am saying is why not turn the anti-fraud system off for the ones you know who are not scamming such as the investors, the ones that are using the same bitcoin address used to withdraw too. There has to be someone on your team of programmers that know how to do that Undecided
Doing this would enable a smoother withdrawal system and show the doubters asking where their withdraws are from 24hours ago. Wink
BitSmart (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:35:27 PM

So friend, I own a channel on youtube and much, much more ta oneself wondering why their pay did not fall in the portfolio, and I am defending you to have a lot of rude people in my channel of my nerves, the team make more effort there and pay the people who are sending ticket first solve them and locks the deposit for you arrumarem it right, perfect job is won big business, then hand in the face mass, hugs and God be with you, because you are in need .   Angry

Got your mail & re-shedulded payout.

Also, min payout has been changed to 0.001BTC.
Its only to provide the best level of support and best services.
Invicyybl

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:39:32 AM

I think the site is become scam soon,

look at the minimum withdraw is 0.001btc  Shocked

So don't waste your time  Grin
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:21:13 AM

I think the site is become scam soon,

look at the minimum withdraw is 0.001btc  Shocked

So don't waste your time  Grin
lol ..
he change minimum wd because so many payments error
Sydbaret

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:57:01 AM

We stil working of this.

Happy to see that you're still there  Grin

It's always better to have an instant paiment, but since you've paid my withdrawals each time, i guess i can withstand a few hours delay for the paiements

heres the tx id of my last withdraw :

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/c015a038db5470e27e8a2ff74242226116c40d120d924fa36ea8eccbea9c1103

Thanks !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: