Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 09:37:52 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HardWallet series, hardware based wallets for multiple cryptocurrencies  (Read 3843 times)
kamronk

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:34:50 PM

I just use rpc commands via terminal. If I need GUI I will just use QT wallet with the same privkeys from my desktop. Honestly I don't need to do much with the daemon, it will run for weeks at a time with no problems or maintenance needed and it stakes like a champion. 2-4 stakes an hour usually Smiley

Nice, that honestly sounds as simple as can be Cheesy

From this perspective buying from us is someone buying the device, and paying us to pre-install all the necessary software/dependencies/builds. We also throw in a web based UI for the end user to do things like get the priv keys to bring into their native QT.

If you ever need a new board, we do accept bitcoin! Wink

I can definitely see the use in having a user friendly pre-setup and ready to go odroid shipped to your door. Just wanted to stop by this thread and give an A+++++ to Odroid hardware.

It's appreciated man Smiley They are less popular but they really are impressive and easy to work with. The odroid is of course the base board here, but also is the micro computer used in my other project Klubcams, there it's used as a dedicated feeder for a businesses live stream of images. Helps get rid of the need for an on-site computer. I'm bringing them to a Google IO conference next month too where myself and other developers will be talking/teaching about developing devices and wearables.

TL;DR - I'm an odroid fan as well haha Smiley thanks for stopping by for sure

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.