Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅9 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458190 times)
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:09:45 AM

having some issues with the new wallet as I boot strapped it and it synced ,now the incoming transactions from staking pop up on my pc but not on the dash board or trans history,unless I restart the wallet .at which point I seem to have to wait about an hour to even see my balance show up as last night I was getting nervous because I couldn't do anything with a zero balance. Let me know what I can do as I was trying to just let the wallet re-sync without the boot strap but that was going to take days with out staking..

Confirmed.

Hi, That is correct, as now we use an html5 framework it seems the stakes does not refresh in the transactions views, already wrote it down in the issues page, will be fixed with either auto update or manual update buttons for next release.

(This bug only affects the "looks") as the stakes continue to be processed and you can see them after restarting the wallet (which refreshes the page) so will be fixed in the coming release.

the stakes you are watching coming in the notification are correct, and you will be able to see them on next wallet restart.

The visual glitch does not affect functionality, your stakes are safe and registered.

Issue Tracker: https://github.com/okcashpro/okcash/issues/4

Thanks for your feedback.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:28:16 PM

Didn't realize the value has doubled since I last bought in.  It's nice to see.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 09:57:57 AM

Didn't realize the value has doubled since I last bought in.  It's nice to see.

It's a start Smiley

Everyone I point OK to is amazed how it's been kept quiet for so long and promptly throws 0.1 btc into staking. It's such a joy to hold and share.

And it's looking a lot better now than at the start of the year, even tho it looked freaking awesome then too, now it's next level uber  Cool

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 12:42:45 PM

Hey guys, OKCash has been included in our new 20% off offer on all hosting orders.
Get your dedicated website hosting now at CryptoCloudHosting.org/order

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:08:24 PM

Hi, That is correct, as now we use an html5 framework it seems the stakes does not refresh in the transactions views, already wrote it down in the issues page, will be fixed with either auto update or manual update buttons for next release.

That's not a fix.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:04:56 PM

That's not a fix.

I think it'd be best if it auto-updated without any need for user intervention if that's possible. I can't think of any reasons why people would prefer to do it manually. It's a bug that Shadow's had since the html5 wallets were released so it'll be really nice to have a fix.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:02:44 AM

That's not a fix.

I think it'd be best if it auto-updated without any need for user intervention if that's possible. I can't think of any reasons why people would prefer to do it manually. It's a bug that Shadow's had since the html5 wallets were released so it'll be really nice to have a fix.

Yes, ideal fix will auto-update.

ROKOS v3 should be ready for release by this coming week or the next one depending on tests.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:09:11 AM

Hey guys, OKCash has been included in our new 20% off offer on all hosting orders.
Great News!

CryptoCloudHosting is one of the most reputable services in the Crypto environment,

Feel free to give it a try, you will love it,
and now with this discount there's no excuse to not having your own website and online presence.

Will be shared on the networks.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 11:02:02 AM

Great News!

CryptoCloudHosting is one of the most reputable services in the Crypto environment,

and now with this discount there's no excuse to not having your own website and online presence.

Thanks for the positive support! Exclusive for the OKCash community if anyone wanted to give our services a try to see if they are adequate for their requirements we are happy to offer 1 month free hosting, please drop me a PM if anyone is interested.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:00:13 PM

Great News!

Thanks for the positive support! Exclusive for the OKCash community if anyone wanted to give our services a try to see if they are adequate for their requirements we are happy to offer 1 month free hosting, please drop me a PM if anyone is interested.

Great News! Thank you for your amazing support and promos for the OK community!

Everyone can get to try the great service before making the decision, that's a PRO service. Thanks.

Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:04:44 PM

Remember to upgrade to v3, only 30,000 more blocks for the anon system to go live.

Anon Privacy System Starts at block: 470,000

OK wallet v3.0.0.0-core v3

OK Wallets v3 - Mandatory

Change List 09-23-2015 v3.0.0.0-core-v3

• POS v2 system upgrade. (New Features/Security)
  • Anon System implementation. (New Features/Privacy)
  • HTML5 Wallet (New Features/Design/Tech)
  • BIP 32 (New Features/Security/HD wallets)
  • Encrypted Messages System v2 upgrade. (Security/Design)
  • Transition from "scrypt" to "SHA256" algorithm. (Performance/Security)
  • In wallet OKChain Explorer. (New Features/Tools)
  • Peers; Nodes List and details in Debug Window. (New Features/Tools)
  • In wallet Updates. (Latest Community updates shared at updates.okcash.co)
  • RewindChain command added. (New Features/Tools)
  • Bugs Fix. (Security/Performance)

Anon Privacy System Starts at block: 470,000
Annual % stake change at block: 521,257
POS v2 kicks in at block: 555,000

mandatory update - soon all previous clients will stop to be accepted by the network
(your coins will be safe but you wont be able to use them until you update to a v3 version).

v3 Mac OSX clients to be released in the coming days*

*New users need no extra steps.
Just download and start your new OK wallet to start using the software.

*Users with previous wallets.
How to update:

This update requires a change in the database structure to open the new features, needs to resync.
(All your coins are safe of course)

1.- Delete old okcash-qt.exe clients and download the new okcash v3 client. ( Zip or Installer)

2.- Go to your okcash data folder at:

Windows:
C:\Users\UserName\Appdata\Roaming\OKCash

Mac OS:
~/Library/Application Support/OKCash/

Linux:
~/.okcash/

Make a backup of your "wallet.dat" file, and delete all the other files in this folder except for "wallet.dat"

3.- Install or unzip your new okcash v3 client and it will start to sync.

4.- For faster sync you can download a bootstrap file at:

http://bit.ly/OKbootstrap
unzip and place it into the okcash data folder before starting the v3 client.
(It will take around 2 hours for the wallet to reindex the blocks from the bootstrap,
it may seem unresponsive but give it some time and it will finish its work loading the chain)

More Info on the new Features and Thanks to its creators:

Info/References:

POS v2 upgrade from Blackcoin Tech. Secure and improved PoS System.

Buterin, Vitalik. "What Proof of Stake Is And Why It Matters"
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/6528/

King, Sunny. "PPCoin: Peer-to-Peer Crypto-Currency with Proof-of-Stake"
http://www.peercoin.net/assets/paper/peercoin-paper.pdf

Vasin, Pavel. "BlackCoin’s Proof-of-Stake Protocol v2"
http://www.blackcoin.co/blackcoin-pos-protocol-v2-whitepaper.pdf

Anon upgrade from Shadowcoin Tech. Ring Signatures like Monero/CryptoNote and others with different implementation and optional Anon transactions. (Anon Tokens).

Tsang, Wei. "Short Linkable Ring Signatures for E-voting, E-cash and Attestation"
http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/281.pdf

Franklin, Zhang. "Unique Ring Signatures"
http://csiflabs.cs.ucdavis.edu/~hbzhang/romring.pdf

Rynomster, Tecnovert."Zero Knowledge via Traceable Ring Signatures"
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcash-anon.pdf

HTML5 upgrade from Shadowcoin Tech. In wallet HTML5 Framework.

HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It was finalized, and published, on 28 October 2014 by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). This is the fifth revision of the HTML standard since the inception of the World Wide Web. The previous version, HTML 4, was standardized in 1997.

Its core aims are to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.). HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.

HTML5 wiki and References
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5

BIP32 upgrade from Bitcoin Tech. Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) key creation and transfer protocol (BIP32).

A deterministic wallet is a system of deriving keys from a single starting point known as a seed. The seed allows a user to easily back up and restore a wallet without needing any other information and can in some cases allow the creation of public addresses without the knowledge of the private key.

Deterministic Wallets
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deterministic_wallet

This is just the beginning, Android wallets and coinomi integration to be added/released in the coming weeks and will continue to add more of the new features (like a game maybe) that has been requested by the community in the Public Roadmaps, to participate/discuss OKCash development or implementation you can join the new channel #okcash-dev at Freenode, more Developers tools/documentation will be released in the coming days, Njoy.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Nemanja

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:12:22 PM

All of this sounds excellent. Can't wait for Android...

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:56:45 AM

New Updated OKCash ANN for the Spanish community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206249.0

Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:02:42 AM

New Spanish Article for Latin America / Europe

http://www.k5webmasters.com/geektip-noticias-y-updates/tecnologia/64-okcash-nueva-moneda-digital-la-evolucion-de-los-pagos-sociales.html

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
MagicStyle

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:13:34 AM

Voluntary/ies to renew the cryptid explorer?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:55:12 PM

In the new release announcement I can see this: "Annual % stake change at block: 521,257".

Which stake change we are talking about here? Will the annual stake percent be decreased, or be changed in other way from the current 69%?

... this space is not for rent ...
TheDirtybird

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

When does the okcash multipool do its conversions and payout..mining over 24 hours now and mature coins..when it comes to staking..time is coins...
lennylenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:20:24 PM

In the new release announcement I can see this: "Annual % stake change at block: 521,257".

Which stake change we are talking about here? Will the annual stake percent be decreased, or be changed in other way from the current 69%?

I know that text on first page is still lenghty, but if you went on reading you would found answer to your question:

"OKCash is a new Cryptocurrency that was released in November 2014"

"People still have the chance to take advantage of the 69% interest for the first year, and we invite them to do so, as in a few more months the % of stake (interest) will go down to 20% for the second year; still tasty but nothing like starting with 69% !"

"Stake Rewards: 69% 1st Year
| 20% 2nd | 10% 3rd | 6% 4th Year onwards"

Therefore on block 521,257 stake will go down from 69% to 20%.

Hope this helps Smiley
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:32:09 PM

When does the okcash multipool do its conversions and payout..mining over 24 hours now and mature coins..when it comes to staking..time is coins...

The pool need 0.01 BTC value before doing the trade. This is why we need more miners on the pool to make the payout more fast and steady. Dotn worry you will get your okcash  Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:53:55 PM

I know that text on first page is still lenghty, but if you went on reading you would found answer to your question:

"OKCash is a new Cryptocurrency that was released in November 2014"

"People still have the chance to take advantage of the 69% interest for the first year, and we invite them to do so, as in a few more months the % of stake (interest) will go down to 20% for the second year; still tasty but nothing like starting with 69% !"

"Stake Rewards: 69% 1st Year
| 20% 2nd | 10% 3rd | 6% 4th Year onwards"

Therefore on block 521,257 stake will go down from 69% to 20%.

Hope this helps Smiley

Ops Smiley Thanks a lot. Yeah, 69% cannot last forever Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: