Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458014 times)
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:15:09 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 12:25:34 AM by speaktome

Too creativity on that site:

https://federalbitcoin.herokuapp.com/

Come on!   Where  are (OK java scrypts developers) they?    Cheesy  This coin need a  transactions display, Of course, Not as complex as the above but something simpler would help for now.   Wink

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:35:59 AM

Great work happening here it seems. What other plans do you have for okcash in 2016?

Site update was a huge task, along with Rokos Flavors expanding so well.  On deck is a roadmap, no definite release date though.  Still open to any ideas the community has. Smiley

Rokos crypto learning suite with a small amount of ok included so that young people and people new to crypto can experiment and learn with a real currency?  Smiley

This is a great idea to implement, we already have some ROKOS tutorials and should continue to add more, so it is a great idea to continue to support all the new users to crypto.

OK is decentralized, different users from the community have different plans of projects with it,
among other things over this 2016 we will continue to improve the wallet and network,
we are looking into Self governance systems as well to establish a decentralized organization formally,
as OK works on a decentralized organized voluntary structure already, but it needs to be polished and we
need to set the logistics and system so we can work on documentation and official establishment of it,
same way will continue to work in adoption, improved documentation, new resources for different languages,
rokos developments and improvements, cross collaborations, etc, the list is endless, as every user can create,
help, support in unique ways. Development focus on maintenance and improvement of the core, so OK users can
continue to experience the efficacy of the system, not for nothing OK crypto can claim being the most efficient
Proof of Stake blockchain since 2014.

This are just some of the things devs and the community are working on for this 2016,
you can always join the ok slack at: http://okcash.herokuapp.com to integrate into the community,
organize with other members, or just to have a good time, It's OK.

Everyone can create projects with OK and their own OK roadmaps, OK is open-source;
its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

Thanks for your response, I have a few more questions. Can you be more specific about the ways in which the wallet and network will be improved? "developments and improvements" and "maintenance and improvement" is a bit vague. What are the projects that other community members have planned? And how do you see a dao structure helping the project?

From my understanding, like most projects Ok is decentralized in some ways (the protocol) and not in others (core development). At least until you form a dao. Are you still lead developer and do you intend to continue in the role? And if so do you specifically have a roadmap or new features planned for core development?

My fear is if i were to invest i'd be investing in a project that the lead developer might be looking to hand off responsibility for to the community. And that there might not be community members with the skillset to continue development if you do.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
speaktome

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:18:04 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 02:55:20 PM by speaktome

BTW The speed of transactions in OKCASH is of the fastest outside. It only need  10 confirmations.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:27:50 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 08:51:45 PM by OKtoshi

Great work happening here it seems. What other plans do you have for okcash in 2016?

Site update was a huge task, along with Rokos Flavors expanding so well.  On deck is a roadmap, no definite release date though.  Still open to any ideas the community has. Smiley

Rokos crypto learning suite with a small amount of ok included so that young people and people new to crypto can experiment and learn with a real currency?  Smiley

This is a great idea to implement, we already have some ROKOS tutorials and should continue to add more, so it is a great idea to continue to support all the new users to crypto.

OK is decentralized, different users from the community have different plans of projects with it,
among other things over this 2016 we will continue to improve the wallet and network,
we are looking into Self governance systems as well to establish a decentralized organization formally,
as OK works on a decentralized organized voluntary structure already, but it needs to be polished and we
need to set the logistics and system so we can work on documentation and official establishment of it,
same way will continue to work in adoption, improved documentation, new resources for different languages,
rokos developments and improvements, cross collaborations, etc, the list is endless, as every user can create,
help, support in unique ways. Development focus on maintenance and improvement of the core, so OK users can
continue to experience the efficacy of the system, not for nothing OK crypto can claim being the most efficient

This are just some of the things devs and the community are working on for this 2016,
you can always join the ok slack at: http://okcash.herokuapp.com to integrate into the community,

Everyone can create projects with OK and their own OK roadmaps, OK is open-source;

Q:
Thanks for your response, I have a few more questions. Can you be more specific about the ways in which the wallet and network will be improved? "developments and improvements" and "maintenance and improvement" is a bit vague. What are the projects that other community members have planned? And how do you see a dao structure helping the project?

A:
Sure, developments and improvements will cover things like:  POSv3 (to increase security), selfgovernance (funding for projects), wallet design improvements (like we ve been doing since OK creation, we never stop) among others.

Different community members have different projects, we are decentralized, they dont depend on the core, hence we do not track them directly,
projects the community are developing include, nodes maps, Points of sale systems, some are doing PR strategies, others continue to build faucets or systems where new OK users can gain their first OKCash, others are looking into direct integration in latin american bitcoin exchanges, among others.

Q:
From my understanding, like most projects Ok is decentralized in some ways (the protocol) and not in others (core development). At least until you form a dao. Are you still lead developer and do you intend to continue in the role? And if so do you specifically have a roadmap or new features planned for core development?

A:
Kind of, OK is way more decentralized that other crypto projects, overall, that is correct, the only centralized part of OK at the moment is the
core development, we do not have foundations or centralized systems, and the same community are the real leaders, they work for OK,
just like when BTC started to develop, meaning everyone joins and works voluntary over their own terms, there are no bosses and you dont have
to ask for permission to do anything with OK.

Yes, I still am and will continue to be the Lead Developer for OKCash, there's heart in OK, I would love to continue to work with it and the community for years to come.

The only way that I would step down from lead development is by community voting, If at anytime the community feels there would be a better person to manage the core development, they could call for voting. I work hard, happy and constantly for OK, I hope the community continues to bring their amazing support, and feel comfortable with my position as lead developer.

Same way, we are not a close core, meaning that every developer interested in joining and becoming part of the project are free to do so,
It would only require community presentation, a letter on their expected goals and small resume on why would you like to join the core, background/skills check and community voting.

We have already started talking about logistics with some community members and we want to develop a voting system
 (for more formal community decision making) and will look for integration with self governance, so we can cut human interaction in the system to make it self sustainable.

Q:
My fear is if i were to invest i'd be investing in a project that the lead developer might be looking to hand off responsibility for to the community. And that there might not be community members with the skillset to continue development if you do.

A:
Totally understandable, after all is what happens with 90% of crypto.
I love to work in OK since its creation, OK is one of the few currencies that
are getting build consciously and with the community as first thought,
already cleared some previous questions and let me repeat, the only way that would make me step down,
Is community voting and with the ensuranse and proposal of a better candidate for replacement.

Other than that would be impossible for me to step down,
I am a real supporter and believer for OK and only have its best interest in mind,
hence why since started gave the community strong decision making rights instead of centralizing and empowering just a few with foundations or alikes.  OK is really for the people from the people. I understand all your fears, had a lot of experiences before we came with a solution for all the
crypto scams. Solution was to create a real efficient coin ethically managed, where everything just works and have fun building it, and the why OK got born.

If there's anything else I can help with feel free to contact me anytime over the OK slack or at devteam@okcash.co

Welcome to the community.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:53:18 PM

Too creativity on that site:

https://federalbitcoin.herokuapp.com/

Come on!   Where  are (OK java scrypts developers) they?    Cheesy  This coin need a  transactions display, Of course, Not as complex as the above but something simpler would help for now.   Wink

OK definitely needs to start building this kind of informational / fun OK statistics.
Thank you for your feedback and sharing, welcome to the community!

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:26:12 AM

Yes, I still am and will continue to be the Lead Developer for OKCash, there's heart in OK, I would love to continue to work with it and the community for years to come.

The only way that I would step down from lead development is by community voting, If at anytime the community feels there would be a better person to manage the core development, they could call for voting. I work hard, happy and constantly for OK, I hope the community continues to bring their amazing support, and feel comfortable with my position as lead developer.

President for Life ... OKToshi!  Grin

If more coins had devs like you, it wouldn't be such an unholy mess out there.  Roll Eyes

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:08:28 AM

Q:

A:
Sure, developments and improvements will cover things like:  POSv3 (to increase security), selfgovernance (funding for projects), wallet design improvements (like we ve been doing since OK creation, we never stop) among others.

Different community members have different projects, we are decentralized, they dont depend on the core, hence we do not track them directly,
projects the community are developing include, nodes maps, Points of sale systems, some are doing PR strategies, others continue to build faucets or systems where new OK users can gain their first OKCash, others are looking into direct integration in latin american bitcoin exchanges, among others.

Q:

A:
Kind of, OK is way more decentralized that other crypto projects, overall, that is correct, the only centralized part of OK at the moment is the
core development, we do not have foundations or centralized systems, and the same community are the real leaders, they work for OK,
just like when BTC started to develop, meaning everyone joins and works voluntary over their own terms, there are no bosses and you dont have
to ask for permission to do anything with OK.

Same way, we are not a close core, meaning that every developer interested in joining and becoming part of the project are free to do so,
It would only require community presentation, a letter on their expected goals and small resume on why would you like to join the core, background/skills check and community voting.

We have already started talking about logistics with some community members and we want to develop a voting system
 (for more formal community decision making) and will look for integration with self governance, so we can cut human interaction in the system to make it self sustainable.

Q:

A:
Totally understandable, after all is what happens with 90% of crypto.
I love to work in OK since its creation, OK is one of the few currencies that
are getting build consciously and with the community as first thought,
already cleared some previous questions and let me repeat, the only way that would make me step down,
Is community voting and with the ensuranse and proposal of a better candidate for replacement.

Other than that would be impossible for me to step down,
I am a real supporter and believer for OK and only have its best interest in mind,
hence why since started gave the community strong decision making rights instead of centralizing and empowering just a few with foundations or alikes.  OK is really for the people from the people. I understand all your fears, had a lot of experiences before we came with a solution for all the
crypto scams. Solution was to create a real efficient coin ethically managed, where everything just works and have fun building it, and the why OK got born.

If there's anything else I can help with feel free to contact me anytime over the OK slack or at devteam@okcash.co

Welcome to the community.

Thank you. I'm glad you're committed to the project as you seem to be doing an excellent job and it's clear from your words you believe passionately in it. I'm in.  Smiley

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
oneredpanther

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:03:42 AM

Man, it must suck to be so over-committed in a low liquidity market and need money so desperately that you'll accept 50% slippage when cashing out :/
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 01:38:58 PM

Man, it must suck to be so over-committed in a low liquidity market and need money so desperately that you'll accept 50% slippage when cashing out :/

Perhaps ETH is better? 30% slippage in a insane volume market  Grin

There are "market forces" *cough*whalepumpndumpers*cough* that can not be avoided.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
DERCRYPTOGERMANBRO

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Get BTC or die tryin'

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:21:56 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 10:28:41 PM by DERCRYPTOGERMANBRO

I don't care about the price being down, I buy in BTC but see the $ Value.
When i believe a project can hit 1 million marketcap  and it's 100k marketcap in the moment,  thats a deal for me, cause in the long run i'll win.
But when BTC rises people loose their mind and act not logical. Like the rise of BTC would make Oktoshis work less valuable...
But yeah, see you dumpers in the near future trying to get back into your position you dumped for an apple and an egg...  Cheesy

speaktome

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:22:47 PM

Hi guys,

Here is another explorer with transactions display, It say opensource.

https://insight.bitpay.com/                            ------->site

https://github.com/bitpay/insight-ui                 ------>code

Of course is to BTC and  I think that is coded on node.js

I thought that Oktoshi or another   OKCash community developer  could be interested in seeing this.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Hi guys,

Here is another explorer with transactions display, It say opensource.

https://insight.bitpay.com/                            ------->site

https://github.com/bitpay/insight-ui                 ------>code

Of course is to BTC and  I think that is coded on node.js

I thought that Oktoshi or another   OKCash community developer  could be interested in seeing this.

Added to ideas to implement over slack, thank you for your great support, feedback and suggestions!

speaktome

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:15:13 AM

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

BitcoinDood

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

So I couldn't resist, I bought a ton of OKcash at the low price and put in a couple more buy orders at ridiculously low prices hoping they get filled. What's the best way to stake these. Should I just dump them in my wallet in one big lump sum or should I deposit them in 5,000 to 10,000 coin deposits for better staking results. Does it really matter how I deposit them? I'm planning on HODLing for a awhile
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 05:54:49 AM

So I couldn't resist, I bought a ton of OKcash at the low price and put in a couple more buy orders at ridiculously low prices hoping they get filled. What's the best way to stake these. Should I just dump them in my wallet in one big lump sum or should I deposit them in 5,000 to 10,000 coin deposits for better staking results. Does it really matter how I deposit them? I'm planning on HODLing for a awhile

Awesome, crazy times!

Best to do one big chunk Smiley

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:52:39 AM

How much is the total  coins?
DERCRYPTOGERMANBRO

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Get BTC or die tryin'

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:26:36 PM

HAHAHA  Grin THX man for this HUGE BITE i could take. THX little dumper!  Cheesy

speaktome

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:08:00 PM

How much is the total  coins?

Available supply: 64.6 M  

Max Cap:  105 M

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

BitcoinDood

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 02:51:13 PM

Awesome, crazy times!

Will do! One Lump sum it is. I caught the bottom of that dump and The Dood's a very happy man this morning! Thanks! OKcash to the moon!
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:33:53 PM

Awesome, crazy times!

Will do! One Lump sum it is. I caught the bottom of that dump and The Dood's a very happy man this morning! Thanks! OKcash to the moon!

Lucky!  I jumped in just after, got a little sub 200.    Must be a hot tip to dump so hard, hope he buys back in ;-)

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: