Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458153 times)
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 02:48:34 PM

let hope OKcash becomes big.  Just found out about this news...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/floyx-okcash-integration-platforms-together-223000931.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMy3fveaeo8bjmfGayTE3kwGVCnpU9WBFszkSwUHckYEBPXLV5LnRVQcC4_HmamGhkI_xVh3_DFwh3xMZuk4EdTu9EC_KR9_54nK_P7eDojWOlPjoCvfVPTUdX3qwxZbIBgdHhipcNNv291OFu_UjALrAptrjKSZhQQS_0K7sZpi

Floyx and OkCash Integration. this is big news for OKcash community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 05:52:26 AM

Owh its a good news. Thanks you for your information. I Floxy is good to make OKCash familiar and Grow up. Now im see and read More information about #OKCash $OK in FLoxy.

#OKCash $OK Slow but Sure To The Moon Good To Trade and take a profit. I believe 1 OKCash to More Than 1000 satoshi or big more  Wink Wink Wink
crypto_nox

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:19:26 PM

I am using Floyx from quite some time, it is a wonderful platform where users can earn OkCash by posting articles, giving likes, commenting etc. It is very innovative move. Already got paid from floyx and while working on this it also keeps me updated with crypto stuff. I would say everyone should try Floyx once, I bet you will love it.

Made some good friends on floyx and I have learned a lot from them, thank you guys Smiley
joko4ko2017

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 04:47:27 AM

I am using Floyx from quite some time, it is a wonderful platform where users can earn OkCash by posting articles, giving likes, commenting etc. It is very innovative move. Already got paid from floyx and while working on this it also keeps me updated with crypto stuff. I would say everyone should try Floyx once, I bet you will love it.

Made some good friends on floyx and I have learned a lot from them, thank you guys Smiley

Today im joined of Floxy and See all and try to get more information about #OKCash $OK. Its a good collaboration #OKCash with Floxy. I Believe Next Its a big more and #OKCash will be stronger like a Monster
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:20:45 AM

Congrats ! Hopefully this will cause some movement in OKCash. It's a really nice coin and is very fast and the staking is seemless.
Really always thought, that it should be a top 100 coin. Hopefully you guys do some marketing. It's a perfect coin and name. Just needs more exposure.
Here's to a great future!

Totally agree with you, it works real fast and I think is one of the most reliable and efficient chains out there, for sure it should be over the top 100 coin,
and by being fully decentralized, it is another real advantage, but at the same time just like with Bitcoin on its start, it depends on the same community most of the marketing as there are no foundations or centralized government of the chain, every day it reaches more people, but this could get better, none the less a real piece of art chain, fast and efficient and rewarding to all users.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Kryptic

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 12:06:30 AM

https://www.amazon.com/Okcash-Crypto-Sleep-Repeat-T-Shirt/dp/B08H74PKNZ/
https://www.amazon.com/Okcash-Crypto-Retirement-Plan-T-Shirt/dp/B08HF86GD5/
https://www.amazon.com/Retireman-Plan-Okcash-Coffee-black/dp/B08KPY5XY9/
https://www.amazon.com/Okcash-Crypto-Sleep-Repeat-black/dp/B08K4VX5BC/
crypto_nox

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:04:27 AM

Oh! this is awesome merchandise, never thought amazon have these Smiley thanks for posting

And here am sharing my floyx status, my earnings so far

https://i.imgur.com/YyoPHCg.jpg

Happy to share my progress with floyx  Grin
Crypto_akash

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:57:41 AM

#okcash has nearly 78 million (close to #Litecoin ) with a max of 105 million coins. Many are expecting its price to go up to $1 very soon. Nice return potential.
$okcash , $ok
Crypto_akash

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:26:00 AM

Among the highest returns coins in last Alt season
Okcash Crypto
 was one.
It's waking up again.
Check it out at
Bittrex exchange
 and
Crex 24
#okcash
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:35:29 AM

Okcash Crypto
 was one.
It's waking up again.
Check it out at
Bittrex exchange
 and
Crex 24
#okcash

No doubt. its a good coin.  it would/could  be  a game changer for this coin.. ,if it could added to an another big Excahnge.. like Poloniex,KuCoin or Upbit.
Hopefully they will add it to an another big exchange!  its a easily a 2 dollar coin! for sure
lykus

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:12:20 AM

Floyx and OkCash Integration: How These Platforms Will Work Together

https://okcash.news/floyx-and-okcash-integration-how-these-platforms-will-work-together-yahoonews-545cbe6ca0c4
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/floyx-okcash-integration-platforms-together-223000931.html
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:25:31 PM

ROKOS core X1 • Bitcoin Full node OS
Feb-19th-2021
Released for Raspberry Pi - All

Download the Latest ROKOS versions over the website at: rokos.space

ROKOS • Bitcoin Full node OS
For Raspberry Pi, zero, 2, 3, 4, BananaPi PRO, PINE64+, Odroid + more IoT Devices.
Integrated OK and Bitcoin Full nodes, BFG and CGMiners, Dev tools + Cryptocurrencies
Clients/Nodes Support

Just Download and Burn to Start your own OK and Bitcoin Full node

Cryptocurrency and the Internet of Things
Core: Debian based OS with integrated Bitcoin OK Clients, Nodes, Dev tools and Miners ready for use.

-- Latest Release --

ROKOS X1 "Core"  for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4
Full Bitcoin OK Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger, more Elegant.

We support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+, odroid and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with Bitcoin and OK, or that would like to turn their Device into a Hardware wallet, Mining or Staking device.

ROKOS comes with a fully functional Bitcoin Full node client among other goodies and provides the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience; The favorite toolbox for developers and new users alike.

X1 "Core" OS

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+, odroid & IoT Devices with Bitcoin OK and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS X1 "core" comes with integrated OK and Bitcoin Client / node, Miners, Dev tools, deps, etc.

Distribution aimed for everyone, from new IoT users to IoT Developers, Ease of use.
Download & Burn, Ready for use Out of the Box.

Requirements:
ROKOS X1 "core":
- Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4. - ready for download
- Pine64+ - coming update
- Banana Pi - coming update
- Odroid - coming update

- 16gb SD card.
- External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the BTC chain on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 280gb.

Some of the ROKOS core X1 features are

- Updated Bitcoin client / node v0.21.0.0 with full functionality.
- Updated Okcash client / node v6.9.0.6 Synced with full functionality.
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Pine64+, Odroid and IoT devices.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Improved Firefox/Chrome browser. (depends on version)
- Autolog.
- Debian/Xubuntu/Ubuntu/Raspbian/Linux based. (depends on version)
- Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- CGMiner & BFGMiner ready.
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools [qt4+qt5] (For developers)
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- BTC and OK nodes integrated under /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Easy user experience.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Blockchain.

ROKOS constantly evolves and releases new Versions based on:
- Security, Chain, Technology and Design updates.
- Ease of access and use for the final users.
- More Cryptocurrencies are integrated for an Out of the Box experience in a different version called ROKOS FLAVORS.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.

ROKOS History of previous releases link.

ROKOS X1 "core" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 screen shots

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
joko4ko2017

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 01:58:52 PM

Nice brother maybe someday i will buy it. Its a great I like it. Now still continues looking price of #OKCash $OK to take little bit or more profit at bittrex take your position and waiting to prepare see a miracle of #OKCash $OK
crypto_nox

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:48:46 PM

Okcash Crypto
 was one.
It's waking up again.
Check it out at
Bittrex exchange
 and
Crex 24
#okcash

No doubt. its a good coin.  it would/could  be  a game changer for this coin.. ,if it could added to an another big Excahnge.. like Poloniex,KuCoin or Upbit.
Hopefully they will add it to an another big exchange!  its a easily a 2 dollar coin! for sure

I do agree with you, but bittrex is a big and a popular exchange, and crex24, stex are pretty good exchanges too. Hopefully we will see okcash on some more good exchanges soon, and yes it can still reach 2 dollar easly there is lot of potential, it can be much more than 2 dollar when it comes to big exchange. Happy trading Smiley

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 04:32:03 AM

Feb-19th-2021

For Raspberry Pi, zero, 2, 3, 4, BananaPi PRO, PINE64+, Odroid + more IoT Devices.
Integrated OK and Bitcoin Full nodes, BFG and CGMiners, Dev tools + Cryptocurrencies
Clients/Nodes Support

Core: Debian based OS with integrated Bitcoin OK Clients, Nodes, Dev tools and Miners ready for use.

-- Latest Release --

Full Bitcoin OK Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger, more Elegant.

We support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+, odroid and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with Bitcoin and OK, or that would like to turn their Device into a Hardware wallet, Mining or Staking device.

ROKOS comes with a fully functional Bitcoin Full node client among other goodies and provides the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience; The favorite toolbox for developers and new users alike.

X1 "Core" OS

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+, odroid & IoT Devices with Bitcoin OK and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS X1 "core" comes with integrated OK and Bitcoin Client / node, Miners, Dev tools, deps, etc.

Distribution aimed for everyone, from new IoT users to IoT Developers, Ease of use.

Requirements:
ROKOS X1 "core":
- Odroid - coming update

- 16gb SD card.
- External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the BTC chain on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 280gb.

- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Pine64+, Odroid and IoT devices.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Autolog.
- Dev Tools.
- Easy user experience.

- More Cryptocurrencies are integrated for an Out of the Box experience in a different version called ROKOS FLAVORS.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.

Another beautiful update to ROKOS.  What a pillar its been to the crypto community.

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
crypto_nox

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:16:34 AM

Feb-19th-2021

Clients/Nodes Support

-- Latest Release --

X1 "Core" OS

https://i.imgur.com/ZTIwAAP.png

Requirements:
ROKOS X1 "core":
- Odroid - coming update

- 16gb SD card.

- Full Design Upgrade.
- Autolog.
- Dev Tools.
- Easy user experience.

https://i.imgur.com/b2tvsWa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2p6iBFi.jpg

Another beautiful update to ROKOS.  What a pillar its been to the crypto community.

Thanks for the update, and more than update this is a great guide for me and for many others, always wanted to know how this thing works. I have visited the site as it provides all the instructions on how to install and downloads we need I find it very easy to do it, thank you once again. It is very helpful.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 01:39:49 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 05:36:44 PM by OKtoshi

Integrated Currencies: Bitcoin - Okcash - Litecoin - Dash - Blackcoin - MonetaryUnit.

ROKOS flavors X1 • Crypto Full node OS
Feb-21st-2021

Download the Latest ROKOS flavors versions over the website at: rokos-flavors.space

ROKOS [Flavors] • Crypto Full node OS
Integrated Cryptocurrencies Full nodes, BFG and CGMiners, Dev tools + Clients/Nodes Support

Just Download and Burn to Start your own Crypto Full node

Core: Debian based OS with integrated Cryptocurrencies Clients, Nodes, Dev tools and Miners ready for use.

-- Latest Release --

ROKOS X1 "Flavors"  for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4
Full Cryptocurrency Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger, more Elegant.

We support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+, odroid and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with Cryptocurrencies, or that would like to turn their Device into a Hardware wallet, Mining or Staking device.

ROKOS flavors comes with fully functional Cryptocurrencies Full nodes / clients among other goodies and provides the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience; The favorite toolbox for developers and new users alike.

X1 "Flavors" OS

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+, odroid & IoT Devices with Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS X1 "flavors" comes with integrated Bitcoin, Okcash, Litecoin, Dash, Blackcoin and Monetary Unit Clients / nodes, Miners, Dev tools, deps, etc.

Requirements:
ROKOS X1 "flavors":
- Odroid - coming update

- 16gb SD card.
- External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the different crypto chains on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 280gb.

Some of the ROKOS flavors X1 features are

- Updated Okcash client / node v6.9.0.6 with full functionality.
- Updated Litecoin client / node v0.18.1 with full functionality.
- Updated Dash node v0.16.1.1 with full functionality.
- Updated Blackcoin more client / node v2.13.2.7 with full functionality.
- Updated Monetary Unit client / node v2.2.0 with full functionality.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Autolog.
- Dev Tools.
- Cryptocurrencies clients / nodes integrated under /usr/local/bin/
- Custom OK-Scripts to ease the user experience.

- If you are looking for the Bitcoin Full node OS integrated for an Out of the Box experience you can find it in the version called ROKOS CORE.

ROKOS X1 "flavors" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 screen shots

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
joko4ko2017

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 03:28:11 PM

Integrated Currencies: Bitcoin - Okcash - Litecoin - Dash - Blackcoin - MonetaryUnit.

ROKOS flavors X1 • Crypto Full node OS
Feb-21st-2021

Download the Latest ROKOS flavors versions over the website at: rokos-flavors.space

ROKOS [Flavors] • Crypto Full node OS
Integrated Cryptocurrencies Full nodes, BFG and CGMiners, Dev tools + Clients/Nodes Support

Just Download and Burn to Start your own Crypto Full node

Core: Debian based OS with integrated Cryptocurrencies Clients, Nodes, Dev tools and Miners ready for use.

-- Latest Release --

ROKOS X1 "Flavors"  for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4
Full Cryptocurrency Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger, more Elegant.

We support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+, odroid and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with Cryptocurrencies, or that would like to turn their Device into a Hardware wallet, Mining or Staking device.

ROKOS flavors comes with fully functional Cryptocurrencies Full nodes / clients among other goodies and provides the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience; The favorite toolbox for developers and new users alike.

X1 "Flavors" OS

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+, odroid & IoT Devices with Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS X1 "flavors" comes with integrated Bitcoin, Okcash, Litecoin, Dash, Blackcoin and Monetary Unit Clients / nodes, Miners, Dev tools, deps, etc.

Requirements:
ROKOS X1 "flavors":
- Odroid - coming update

- 16gb SD card.
- External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the different crypto chains on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 280gb.

Some of the ROKOS flavors X1 features are

- Updated Okcash client / node v.9.0.6 with full functionality.
- Updated Litecoin client / node v0.18.1 with full functionality.
- Updated Dash node v0.16.1.1 with full functionality.
- Updated Blackcoin more client / node v2.13.2.7 with full functionality.
- Updated Monetary Unit client / node v2.2.0 with full functionality.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Autolog.
- Dev Tools.
- Cryptocurrencies clients / nodes integrated under /usr/local/bin/
- Custom OK-Scripts to ease the user experience.

- If you are looking for the Bitcoin Full node OS integrated for an Out of the Box experience you can find it in the version called ROKOS CORE.

ROKOS X1 "flavors" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 screen shots

Thanks your for update
Its a great job for #OKCash $OK Crypto and Community. I Wish OKCash Still Grow Up and Make Inovation. Thanks for Founder OKCash All Team and All Moderator. OKCash Is The Best Smiley Smiley
Crypto_akash

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:05:06 PM

Some benefits of using #okcash
👉Decentralization
👉Fast transactions
👉Low fees
 👉Sustainability
 👉Available 24*7
👉Security
 👉Decentralization

#OK
Crypto_akash

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:22:52 PM

#okcash is around 121 sat in #bittrex. During this correction, the price of many coins falls nearly 30%, while it's good to see that $ok is able to hold its price.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: