Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Analysis: Monero  (Read 984 times)
waawd_1 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:19:27 AM

http://themerkle.com/speculation/technical-analysis-monero/

Monero(XMR) is one one of the most highly liquid and traded digital currencies on the Poloniex Exchange, and is very well suited to technical analysis interpretations. The first thing one notices when looking at the 4-hour chart for XMR, is the unrelenting uptrend that started in the beginning of March. The red trendline has been respected on five different occasions. The uptrend was finally broken on the 4th of April on significant volume. Price failed to bounce from the red

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:18:42 AM

not this annoying shitcoin again, so many circle jerking on these 'anonymous' coins.
Synthetics

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:50:56 PM

Are you one of these new puppet sock accounts who just want to pump XMR even higher no matter what ?
Let me tell you one thing, the volume is just on Polonix exchange it been said that they are faked because there is a highly possibility they buying and selling lots of the coins to them self.

One evidence is there that the bubbles are easy to spoot if you just look at the chart.
With monero fanboys trying to FUD other coins which are in the Top 10 and below only confirms what i was saying the whole time.

Just like Bitcoin fanboys you are just a cancer to this forum...

I wasn't gonna respond but you're saying bullshit so...

Poloniex has a fee for every buy/sell, if someone has the money to trade so much moneros back between themselves everyday 24/7, they must be a billionaire. So you're saying that Monero has billionaires using the currency.

This forum is called bitointalk, so there's gonna be bitcoin fanboys here. Looking at your post history you're a fanboy of shitcoin bitcoindark... that's some supreme hypocritical shit like...go sit your ass down.
Synthetics

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:41:54 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 06:08:12 PM by Synthetics

This forum is called bitointalk, so there's gonna be bitcoin fanboys here. Looking at your post history you're a fanboy of shitcoin bitcoindark... that's some supreme hypocritical shit like...go sit your ass down.

Just because i traded bitcoindark doesn't mean i'm a fanboy... maybe you are really that bad to see where real money can be made and not on scam P&D like you hope to get.

If you want to know where i'm behind, i give you some hints its NxT and i can tell you these guys have more balls and brains then all Bitcoin all together.
If you still don't know it Bitcoin bankrupt almost their Foundation with crap ideas.

I've been in this industry since 2012, way longer than you. Your post history shows it all, you're a bitcoindark shill who hates on every currency, including Bitcoin. I was also here during Monero's beginnings, that coin never had a instamine so it's hilarious to see you bullshit lying right now. Having people with the skill create better miners happens in everything in life kiddo and is not a instamine you poor btcd fanboy. By your words then Bitcoin had a instamine, my pen had a instamine, babies had an instamine, I had an instamine, everything had a instamine because the things used to create it were optimisized by those with the know-how.

Your post history shows it all. You literally hate and lie on bitcoin, monero, and all other coins, but the only coin you like is bitcoindark because you've invested in it. Take your shilling, multiple-accounts and shove it up your ass.

I don't believe Monero will ever overtake Bitcoin, but there is no other currency in this entire altcoin dump section besides Monero, that has any chance of making it in the real world. I work as an attorney and I will tell you firsthand that your little scam coins Dash, Bitcoindark, and 9999+ other shits will never, ever fly in the real world. The amount of money I make and my age are irrelevant, hence my staying anonymous, but if you're so inclined to compare, I make 90k a year and I'm aged between >30 and <70.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:50:23 PM

^

Why do all the pro peoples always have newbie accounts? Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
QuantumQrack

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:51:39 PM

^

I am pro-Monero, and this isn't a newbie account.
Synthetics

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:20:50 PM

^

Speaking for myself, Ive had another account but lost the password when I switched operating systems and didnt backup the notepad file with the acc password on the old system. My personal info was also there, to which I know better now -to be as anonymous as possible.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:47:16 PM

Are you one of these new puppet sock accounts who just want to pump XMR even higher no matter what ?

As i remember you are one of FUDers. But since i was not on forum for long i am not sure from which shilling camp you came? NXT maybe?
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:19:54 AM

As i remember you are one of FUDers. But since i was not on forum for long i am not sure from which shilling camp you came? NXT maybe?

Fudders ? Then you might just ignore me when i warned you from the XMR drop ? Or the Shadowcrapcoin scam ? Or other multiple scams ? yes you are right i'm here just to troll and make P & D...

You bitcoin fansboys don't get it ? All the new people just need to check my history and they will find out that i'm not here to scam people but try to get some more balance in this section... not like other people try just to make quick money.

So anybody with a new account who doesn't post frequently is a sock puppet?

Straight TROLL.
A bitcoin fan boy?!?!?!
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:38:31 PM

Someone seems butthurt Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: