Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scamming and lying] The user Jstarc  (Read 1001 times)
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:55:44 AM

Hi there guys,

As some of you may know, I've had some problems with one of my buyers.
He wasn't able to reason with me (due to calling me a retard and such), so he started a PayPal claim about 2 weeks ago.

He lost the claim, because MS keys are a digital product. So, he now upgraded the claim once again and told PayPal he got a physical disk from me, which is entirely not true (As I don't sell physical products, I just sell the keys digitally. You have to get the software itself on your own). Oh he also said that this made up 'physical disk' was very damaged Tongue. This gave me a good laugh.

You can find a picture of his words to PayPal below:

This is his profile, feel free to give him all the negative trust Smiley: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=496920

There Jstarc, you happy now? I tried to reason with you since day 1, but you gave me a harsh time doing it.
Please sir, grow up as soon as possible.

Have a nice day,

Jake

P.S.

He knows now that he got to stick to his story, so his PM's are hilarious. I'll send some pictures of it soon. Too bad for him I already screenshotted and documented his PM's in case PayPal needs it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:45:19 PM

Were the keys of MS products valid and working, and if so, why does he have a problem with you, just because he thought he will also get the software?
It would be helpful if you include screenshots or info of how u described  "product"  you were selling.
Just because he now claims the product was physical, doesn't mean he is guilty, it all depends of one thing; who was wronged in original deal.
I hope he will also provide his side of the story.
I have sent him PM, politely asking to describe his side in this thread.

cheers
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:49:54 PM

Were the keys of MS products valid and working, and if so, why does he have a problem with you, just because he thought he will also get the software?
It would be helpful if you include screenshots or info of how u described  "product"  you were selling.
Just because he now claims the product was physical, doesn't mean he is guilty, it all depends of one thing; who was wronged in original deal.
I hope he will also provide his side of the story.
I have sent him PM, politely asking to describe his side in this thread.

cheers

Alright, I'll wait for it, but I don't expect it to be polite. This dude has been calling me retard and what not. This one of the reasons I refuse to help him anymore.

Oh, the product is in the digital product section, not in regular goods.
jstarc

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

This guy is a serious retard, i have no reason to be polite.

Read some of the things he has sent to me in PM and elsewhere :

'Go fuck yourself'
'one of those worthless human beings'
'You don't have any idea of what I'm capeable of mate.'

This guy is a retard scammer.

The guy has given me keys which are not working - and them claimed im a scammer because i put up a case against him on paypal ( He pretends i asked for replacements while i done this, which is not true and he can not show proof ).

He will not give me replacements and simply says i have to apologize for nothing to get them. He is a pure scammer.

Uhuh, We don't say Names.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:35:32 AM

'Go fuck yourself'

The guy has given me keys which are not working - and them claimed im a scammer because i put up a case against him on paypal ( He pretends i asked for replacements while i done this, which is not true and he can not show proof ).

He will not give me replacements and simply says i have to apologize for nothing to get them. He is a pure scammer.

He askes you to be polite. Too bad this is the main reason no one can work something out with you.

Don't forget that I said go fuck yourself after you kept calling me a retard. Most importantly, you're lying to Paypal, I'm getting your account limited soon. It's pretty easy with the evidence I had.
jstarc

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:26:39 PM

'Go fuck yourself'

He askes you to be polite. Too bad this is the main reason no one can work something out with you.

Don't forget that I said go fuck yourself after you kept calling me a retard. Most importantly, you're lying to Paypal, I'm getting your account limited soon. It's pretty easy with the evidence I had.

That's funny considering everyone else has no problems with me, except you because you're retarded and a scammer. Nobody is lying to paypal, you're scamming simple.

Uhuh, We don't say Names.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:23:09 PM

'Go fuck yourself'

That's funny considering everyone else has no problems with me, except you because you're retarded and a scammer. Nobody is lying to paypal, you're scamming simple.

So saying you received a non existing physical disk (because it is a digital product) to PayPal is telling the truth? Dream on.

You're the first one having trouble with me. I don't have a problem with you.
bobrottenchild

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:34:29 PM

For what it's worth, all I see here is somebody who bought something they didn't get informed enough about before making the transaction, got the bad side of "taking a small risk of buying a cheap key on the internet", noticed that it was not what he expected and backed off by accusing the seller.

Also from what I'm reading it seems that there's no way of "maturely" talking with this person. Just accept the fact that you purchased something on impulse, accept the replacement key the seller offers you and stop crying.

I purchased a key from him and it's been working great so far. Yes it's from an "unknown" source, it might stop working but hey that's what you get for 5 bucks! When something is "too good to be true" it's often not exactly the "real deal". It doesn't mean that the seller is a "retard".
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:08:48 PM

PayPal already paid it themselves now. They gave me the money I was supposed to have and for some reason, they gave Jstarc his money back too. I hope he stops spamming my thread now.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:19:22 PM

PayPal already paid it themselves now. They gave me the money I was supposed to have and for some reason, they gave Jstarc his money back too. I hope he stops spamming my thread now.

Well if this is sorted , maybe it would be the best if you close(lock) this topic then.

It's obvious he's gonna bash your thread for a bit more, but eventualy he will go away. Looking back at this, you are both funny in a way, one is selling something that shouldn't be sold,
and another one is buying it, and chickfight in the end about it .. ^^

If i may advise, you should find something more legal to resell. As u saw, when things go out of hand, u're pretty much screwed when u're selling something like that.

cheers
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:28:27 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 12:03:56 AM by Vod

Scammers gonna scam.  Have to pay attention to those trust ratings!

jstarc - want to PM me the OP's paypal address so I can have it flagged for selling stolen goods?  Thanks.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:39:45 PM

Hi there guys,

As some of you may know, I've had some problems with one of my buyers.
He wasn't able to reason with me (due to calling me a retard and such), so he started a PayPal claim about 2 weeks ago.

He lost the claim, because MS keys are a digital product. So, he now upgraded the claim once again and told PayPal he got a physical disk from me, which is entirely not true (As I don't sell physical products, I just sell the keys digitally. You have to get the software itself on your own). Oh he also said that this made up 'physical disk' was very damaged Tongue. This gave me a good laugh.

You can find a picture of his words to PayPal below:

This is his profile, feel free to give him all the negative trust Smiley: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=496920

There Jstarc, you happy now? I tried to reason with you since day 1, but you gave me a harsh time doing it.
Please sir, grow up as soon as possible.

Have a nice day,

Jake

P.S.

He knows now that he got to stick to his story, so his PM's are hilarious. I'll send some pictures of it soon. Too bad for him I already screenshotted and documented his PM's in case PayPal needs it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:14:08 AM

Scammers gonna scam.  Have to pay attention to those trust ratings!

jstarc - want to PM me the OP's paypal address so I can have it flagged for selling stolen goods?  Thanks.

First of all, they're not stolen goods.
Second of all, good luck with that.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:49:20 AM

You probably should refund him or replace keys if keys he received aren't working.

-snip

-snip-

I haven't open a PayPal claim but you both talking in English and staff talking in Spanish is weird.

bit79

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:57:46 PM

It's not Spanish, it's Dutch Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: