Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: topic closed  (Read 7344 times)
satochi.premium

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:19:57 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 04:19:46 AM by satochi.premium

Don't runawy

I said if you proove you can give the second method, I delate my thread, I charge you back all my sales

If not I give my second method (without barcode), to 2 of very well trust Sr members here, you choose one, I choose one

If my second method is approved (wich I will give it only to my own clients, if any thing goes wrong) You close this thread, charge me back all your sales.

Thanks

If you can prove you wrote the method (ie not the same as mine) and, cease using the same title as me I do not mind.
However, you copied my exact title, and my thread opened a month ago, yet you are claiming i stole your method? Prove that you were selling it prior to me (ie 1 month ago) anywhere.
More than happy to have a trusted Sr. Member check if our guides are the same.

First: the methods was create by me, I spent my own time to improove this 2 methods, (3 one in the road), I have shared the first one with some friends in the same forum (vip section) where you got it and deal with it here without permission.

Second: you said "If you can prove you wrote the method" how can you prove  this method was wrote by you then ? if you say " selling it prior to you" here ... its not a proof, and this is the answer : Someone prevent me that there is one who deal with the method I shared with him, refered me to this great community. I create new user here, create the same title as your thread ( provocation) and I did this to stop you leeching methods of others without permission.

Third: My price now is 1$ and will increase to 3$ NEXT FEW HOURS IN MY THREAD:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061039.0

, with warranty (wich you can not give to your buyers) if this method stop working, I give to people who bought from me the second one Smiley

You have to accept my offer wich is:

proove you have the second method wich don't include bar codes >> I close my own thread and charge you back all your sells

If you can not do it, I give vouch copy to 2 high trust Sr members here, they judge, if ok you close this one charge me back all money you earned with.

SO ?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satochi.premium

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:58:45 AM

AND PLEASE

STOP SEND ME YOUR NEWBIE MESSAGE LIKE THIS ONE :

17/05/15

Ollie Rex
12 Jamieson Ave
Fairlight 2094
NSW Australia

Dear Sir/Madam

I am the owner of copyright in "Lynda.com Premium Account Method" (the Work).

As copyright owner, I have a number of exclusive rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). These exclusive rights include the right to reproduce the Work, and to publish and communicate the Work to the public (including by way of sale, broadcast or putting the Work online). It is an infringement of copyright to do any of the acts comprised in the copyright in relation to the whole or a substantial part of the Work, or to authorise such an act, without the permission or licence of the copyright owner.

It has come to my attention that you have illegally resold my "Lynda.com Premium Account Method", beginning 16/05/15. See References Attached. As you have failed to seek permission or a licence from me to do so, your conduct described above constitutes infringement of my rights of copyright.

To rectify this infringement of my rights, I require that you undertake to:

immediately stop infringing my copyright;
immediately remove infringing material from sale;
destroy all infringing material in your possession; and
You can confirm your acceptance of these undertakings by signing and dating a copy of this letter and returning it to me within 21 days.

You are now on notice as to my copyright in respect of the Work. If I do not receive an adequate response within 21 days of this letter, I will take such action as I may be advised in order to protect my rights including, without limitation, legal action for injunctive relief or to recover damages without further notice to you.

I otherwise reserve all my rights.

Yours sincerely

Ollie  Rex

AGREED:

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:05:41 AM

Don't runawy

I said if you proove you can give the second method, I delate my thread, I charge you back all my sales

If not I give my second method (without barcode), to 2 of very well trust Sr members here, you choose one, I choose one

If my second method is approved (wich I will give it only to my own clients, if any thing goes wrong) You close this thread, charge me back all your sales.

Thanks

If you can prove you wrote the method (ie not the same as mine) and, cease using the same title as me I do not mind.
However, you copied my exact title, and my thread opened a month ago, yet you are claiming i stole your method? Prove that you were selling it prior to me (ie 1 month ago) anywhere.
More than happy to have a trusted Sr. Member check if our guides are the same.

First: the methods was create by me, I spent my own time to improove this 2 methods, (3 one in the road), I have shared the first one with some friends in the same forum (vip section) where you got it and deal with it here without permission.

Second: you said "If you can prove you wrote the method" how can you prove  this method was wrote by you then ? if you say " selling it prior to you" here ... its not a proof, and this is the answer : Someone prevent me that there is one who deal with the method I shared with him, refered me to this great community. I create new user here, create the same title as your thread ( provocation) and I did this to stop you leeching methods of others without permission.

Third: My price now is 1$ and will increase to 3$ NEXT FEW HOURS IN MY THREAD:

, with warranty (wich you can not give to your buyers) if this method stop working, I give to people who bought from me the second one Smiley

You have to accept my offer wich is:

proove you have the second method wich don't include bar codes >> I close my own thread and charge you back all your sells

If you can not do it, I give vouch copy to 2 high trust Sr members here, they judge, if ok you close this one charge me back all money you earned with.

SO ?

Ok, how about this:
Prove you distributed, or sold the method, any any forum or other web service prior to me. You can't because you stole my method.
I don't give a fuck what the second method includes, as you are still selling the first method, an exact copy of mine.
Please share which forum VIP section which you got the method from.

Sorry WHO SAID "EXACT COPY" of YOURS !!!!!!

First  >>> I gave this method to some friends (likely one of theim had shared the methode with you) I will ask theim giving reviews here as well too.

You Got the pdf you made some changes and you said its yours !!!!!

OK I ASK YOU an other thing, HOW MANY BARE CODEs CAN activate the method ?  Kiss

Second >>> first method I didn't released it in public, just shared it with few friends in the forum ( BEST BLACK HAT FORUM) not even in VIP section, only by pm and skype. Then recently it was shared for free in the VIP section with out my permission (of course some one does this to hide the dealer) You deal with it about one mounth, so one of my friend shared this with you because in BBHF was shared recently.

Third >>> I reported the threads to moderators to be reviewed and juge

Thank you
satochi.premium

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:24:45 AM

English is my 4th languge Smiley so Sorry for this issu too

Stop p.M me please with your noob questions

Third My pdf is signed my name and my email, not yours

Fourth I am waiting moderators to take action.

Thanks good lucks for you sales 
satochi.premium

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:44:33 AM

Wich question ?

You got My Method, Wrote it as pdf, deal with it in forums.

I sell it in private, not in public, but no way to resolve this with you.

Good luck with sales, maybee you should give buyers warranty, as I do in my thread  Wink

I leave your thread. Be happy
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

I sold 20 copies for 3 bucks each Smiley
FinerVapor

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:17:56 AM

Can pay $5 in DOGE.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cray-1

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:20:28 PM

This method Worked for me. Had an account in less than a minute.
Carinioso

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:03:01 PM

Thanks bought it and now have my account
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 168

Dude

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:27:57 PM

Yeah, have been using it for a couple of days and man it does work "as advertised"  Grin

The Dude
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:39:07 PM

why does no one leave you trust about this?

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 3445

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:19:42 PM

Hi but there is another user that says that give it for free..it's the same method?!?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xarca

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:50:17 AM

I know you are one of my friends, I don't know exactly witch one.

you deal with my own method without permission!!!

I have an other one (not bar code this time!  Tongue wich I keep it for myself and for thos whos bought from me Smiley

price 1$, buyer choose the escrow gateway

here

I don't really think that hi-jacking a thread is a good idea.

Anyway, is this about that method where you use a code to get in? I wont be in details but correct me if I'm wrong. Just want to confirm because I've been using that method for a while with no problems so far.
I wont ruin your biz so no problem.
xarca

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:48:00 AM

I know you are one of my friends, I don't know exactly witch one.

you deal with my own method without permission!!!

I have an other one (not bar code this time!  Tongue wich I keep it for myself and for thos whos bought from me Smiley

price 1$, buyer choose the escrow gateway

here

I don't really think that hi-jacking a thread is a good idea.

Anyway, is this about that method where you use a code to get in? I wont be in details but correct me if I'm wrong. Just want to confirm because I've been using that method for a while with no problems so far.
I wont ruin your biz so no problem.

guy was trying to sell my own method to me...

do you have any proof that the method is originally yours? No disrespect but I think there are threads around the internet that teaches this method for a fee ofcourse.
extravagantm

Activity: 128

Boom.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:19:08 PM

Is this the method whereby you'd have to login via a different link?
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:54:48 AM

Will you be able to create your own account or is it a predetermined user/pass?
Are you piggybacking on someones elses account?
benhan234

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:51:45 PM

I have sent you a PM
dny18

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:49:33 PM

Can I have an account?

Thank you
Carinioso

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:17:05 PM

Does this method still working
sp0ngeb0b123

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:53:30 AM

I have sent you a private message to purchase one, is it still available?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: