Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Playing Satoshimines.com? Tried my Method?  (Read 4438 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:35:09 AM

lost up all my funds in 1x try  Grin not much it is just $2 Im glad im not greedy to put all my money into trying this. I think it should be better if you try on 1 mine instead of 5 mines. What you get will be less but atleast it is safer I think, or do 5x in the 1x mine if you think it is not enough

that method doesn't works for every player i make deposited 0.01BTC for test purpose but unfortunately lost that on losing streak, so gambling is always like that Wink

Both of you. are you using Coinbase? Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:37:52 AM

At first I thought it was fake until I try the demo version without deposit anything and play it for some times and it is for real. Just need to open 2 box, the third box always bomb. Nice theory
Did you ever try to play 24 mines using your theory?

Editted
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:38:20 AM

lost up all my funds in 1x try  Grin not much it is just $2 Im glad im not greedy to put all my money into trying this. I think it should be better if you try on 1 mine instead of 5 mines. What you get will be less but atleast it is safer I think, or do 5x in the 1x mine if you think it is not enough

Did you used my above mentioned method. See Here my today winning, Yesterday I also won Using the same method. Dont be too Greedy to click on more than 2-3 Boxes.

Yup I used your method and tried to click on 2 boxes, first boxes was fine but the second one blow off my funds. Dont you think it is safer to bet on 3 or 1 mine game instead of fives? well you can actually click on 1 box for the 1 mine game although it is still not a guarantee there
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:59:32 AM

Did you used my above mentioned method. See Here my today winning, Yesterday I also won Using the same method. Dont be too Greedy to click on more than 2-3 Boxes.

Yup I used your method and tried to click on 2 boxes, first boxes was fine but the second one blow off my funds. Dont you think it is safer to bet on 3 or 1 mine game instead of fives? well you can actually click on 1 box for the 1 mine game although it is still not a guarantee there

No doubt its gambling, Anything could be happened. You can use 3 mine, But your Profit will be less, in the 3 mine.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:09:09 AM

that method doesn't works for every player i make deposited 0.01BTC for test purpose but unfortunately lost that on losing streak, so gambling is always like that Wink

Both of you. are you using Coinbase? Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

What is the point of using Coinbase?
The site is provably fair, and your chance of winning is still the same no matter you deposit bitcoin from the same address or not.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:27:27 AM

Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

There is no need to do so, because satoshimine doesnt state that we cant make several accounts in the site , by several accounts I means several unique url link and using coinbase for a gambling activity might get your account to be closed down as coinbase has been more tight in seeking funds realted from gambling activity

The site is provably fair, and your chance of winning is still the same no matter you deposit bitcoin from the same address or not.

Yes it is the same no matter where you get your coins from.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:46:33 PM

Because Most of other Site has Only One Withdrawing address, While Coinbase has many Withdrawing address. So It would be more good if you use coinbase, which is mentioned above.

There is no need to do so, because satoshimine doesnt state that we cant make several accounts in the site , by several accounts I means several unique url link and using coinbase for a gambling activity might get your account to be closed down as coinbase has been more tight in seeking funds realted from gambling activity

I think It did matter, Because A month ago I use to use this site, And When I use btc-e as payment method, But my loosing ratio with the winnig was high. Because they recorded my btc address. And yesterday I used this site with coinbase i think it really worked most of the time. im not saying every time but most of the time it really worked.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 03:16:40 PM

I think It did matter, Because A month ago I use to use this site, And When I use btc-e as payment method, But my loosing ratio with the winnig was high. Because they recorded my btc address. And yesterday I used this site with coinbase i think it really worked most of the time. im not saying every time but most of the time it really worked.

It didnt and it could be just your bad luck, because the site is provably fair, unless you can proof that they rigged the game but honestly I've never seen complain about their site being not provably fair.

Isnt btc-e used a different address to send out each of the withdrawal because it is an exchanger site?no idea with this, since I thought that all exchanger/gambling sites use different address for each withdrawal

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:19:58 PM

This method works with only 3$ or we can try with lower amount also?

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 03:25:38 PM

It worked for every amount. I just said you need to put just a minimum amount, so that if you loose them, it will not hurt you. You can use 1$ or 2$ or 10$ or 1 btc. i know one of my friend use to send 1 btc every day and he won almost 40 btc.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hunkey600

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:44:44 PM

It worked for every amount. I just said you need to put just a minimum amount, so that if you loose them, it will not hurt you. You can use 1$ or 2$ or 10$ or 1 btc. i know one of my friend use to send 1 btc every day and he won almost 40 btc.

Cool, What if they read this thread Smiley

Scamuster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:04:36 PM

Then they will ban this guy lol  Grin, Nothing will happen
hunkey600

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:29:57 PM

Coinbase has fucking so slow deposit process requires more than 1 hour to deposit. What is so special about them?

hunkey600

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:27:24 PM

Coinbase has fucking so slow deposit process requires more than 1 hour to deposit. What is so special about them?

won 2 of 3 just a little over ROI, donno i should try again. OP what was your success rate could be Won - ?, Lost - ?

christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:43:24 PM

Nothing will be happened to his or to site because they cant do anything with the site. Because it is Provably fair. They setup one Code for it and will never change it.

harlenadler

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:07:44 PM

This trick is old but thank you for sharing it! And you should highlight your line to play it only 4-5 times a day if you want to remain in profit.
You slowly start loosing and you win small and loose big so overall is loss. i just try 3 games a day with 10,000 sat each and make good profit Wink
kepo07

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:24:41 PM

This trick is old but thank you for sharing it! And you should highlight your line to play it only 4-5 times a day if you want to remain in profit.
You slowly start loosing and you win small and loose big so overall is loss. i just try 3 games a day with 10,000 sat each and make good profit Wink

Yeah It recommended by me also. Please Do Highlight that part in the OP. Today I just tried that method and was happy that i made 1$ an extra as a profit. so lets see what will happen to tomorrow. its a game of luck.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:00:13 PM

Nothing will be happened to his or to site because they cant do anything with the site. Because it is Provably fair. They setup one Code for it and will never change it.

Well satoshimines should be more than happy to see new players on the site.

If you play with 5 bombs and cashout after digging two tiles, the chance of winning would be 63.33% and you will make a profit of about 55.3%. So the house edge is in fact bigger than 1%.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:19:52 PM

If you play with 5 bombs and cashout after digging two tiles, the chance of winning would be 63.33% and you will make a profit of about 55.3%. So the house edge is in fact bigger than 1%.

Yeah may it could be happened. Can you please tell me What does House edge exactly mean? and how is it work?
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:28:14 PM

Yeah may it could be happened. Can you please tell me What does House edge exactly mean? and how is it work?

In simple words, it represents how much the gambling site takes from the bet in a probability sense.
Take the above case as example, you have 63.33% chance to get back 155.3% of your bet size and 36.67% chance to get 0% back. So in the average, you can expect to get 98.35% (=63.33% * 155.3% + 36.67% * 0%) back, and the house can expect to get 1.65%.

Of course there are in fact only two possible outcomes here. Either you win 55.3% or lose 100%.
But in the long run, you should get a ~1.65% loss of your total wagered amount, after playing thousands and thousands of games.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: