Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Mobile & Web Design/Development Services  (Read 695 times)
nhodges (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 10:52:21 PM

Hello,

I am currently accepting new clients for mobile and web design/development work. I have been designing and developing websites and web applications professionally for most of the 21st century, and mobile website and applications for the last five years. I've worked with several users here on the Bitcoin Forum that I'm sure would be happy to recommend me. If you'd like to see my portfolio, please request here or PM me, but ALSO INCLUDE a rough overview of what you want me to do.

My standard rate for consultation is $25-$100 (payable in BTC) per hour, depending on the type of work involved. Also dependent on the type of work you have in mind, I would be happy to provide a lump quote for the entire task.

Is your website broken? No problem.

Have an idea for an awesome new product? I'd love to help you make your dreams come true!

Design Services:
  • Business Cards
  • Logo Design
  • Print Media (Banners, Flyers, etc.)
  • Video Production (Scope Dependent)
  • Website Design

Development Services:
  • Broken Website? We'll Fix That.
  • Databases: MariaDB/MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, SimpleDB (and more ...)
  • Programing Languages: (Android) Native [Java], PhoneGap [HTML5/JS] (Web) JS/NodeJS, PHP (and more ...)

Thanks,
Nuri Hodges

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: