Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seedstuff - Unmetered Seedboxes (NA,EU,UK) starting at $10 (20% off first month)  (Read 600 times)
chriswen (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:38:20 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 07:14:21 PM by chriswen

seedstuff.ca (non-ref)

Seedstuff has been around since 2010.  They started accepting Bitcoin a year back when paypal blocked their account (they wanted customer information).  Personally I've been using there services for almost a year now.  They've also been able to answer my support questions quickly.  I've used them not only because they accept Bitcoin but also because they offer Unmetered Bandwidth.  Also they recently updated their plans.

Seedstuff currently hosts seedboxes in North America (Canada), UK, and France.  It'd be best to use a seedbox that is closest to where you live for quicker downloading speeds.

Seedstuff offers 5 different tiers of Shared hosting plans (share a pipe with a certain amount of users) and they also offer 5 tiers of dedicated Seedboxes.

Seedstuff Shared plans offer Instant Setup so you can start using them right away.  They also free data transfers in case you already have a seedbox somewhere else.  Seedstuff is also committed to being never oversold.  They clearly show how many units are available.

Seedstuff offers true Unmetered Bandwidth.  They don't have any caps or limits, they won't throttle your speed after you reach a certain limit.  They have the network capabilities and infrastructure to handle the traffic that they offered.

Some features include:

• FTP(S) or HTTPS access for downloading
  • Unlimited Active Torrents
  • Dedicated IP address
  • Transdroid Support (Android devices)
  • Barmagnet support (iOS)
  • Create Torrents
  • RSS Feeds
  • Rar/Unrar Torrents
  • Powerful Webui (ruTorrent)

Coupons/Promotions

If you want to just check out this site there's a promotion for 20% off your first month. (Shared plans only)

Use the coupon code BTCPROMO for 20% off your first month

And if you're thinking of using the service for longer than a month you can get 10% off monthly shared plans, recurring for life.

Use the coupon code BTC-10 for 10% off each month.

What is a Seedbox?

A seedbox is a personal server where you can download torrents on a super fast connection, store them, then when you're ready download them to your personal computer at maximum speeds. Also known as torrent hosting, you can download and seed using our affordable seed boxes as long as the content is legal! Download the files via FTP, to or from your own computer. Save your personal bandwidth and let our torrent hosting do the work! All servers are running on 100mbit lines, and our offshore seed box packages include access to your own exclusive running copy of pre-setup ruTorrent, dedicated hard drive space for your torrents, and an FTP account to manage and transfer your files.

Shared Plans (Plans recently upgraded):

Plan Name:DirtHoboTurboUltimateXtreme
HDD Storage:250 GB500 GB1 TB900 GB2 TB
Network Speed:500 Mbit500 Mbit500 Mbit200 Mbit1 Gbit
Max Users per Server:3216844
Ram:1 GB1 GB2 GB4 GB8 GB

Dedicated Servers/Seedboxes (Includes Root Access)

Plan Name:SS-1SS-2SS-3SS-4
HDD Storage:500 GB1 TB1 TB1 TB
CPU:Celeron / Atom / NanoCeleron / Atom / NanoCore i3Core i5
Ram:2 GB4 GB8 GB16 GB
Network Speed:100 Mbit100 Mbit100 Mbit100 Mbit

April 14 Changes:

Over the last few weeks we have been working on improvements which we feel will greatly strengthen our product offerings. Some of these improvements include:

• More available disk space:
    • French and North American Dirt plan increase to 250GB
    • French and North American Hobo plan increase to 500GB
    • French and North American Turbo plan increase to 1TB
    • French and North American Xtreme plan increase to 2TB
  • Updated rutorrent interface (Now 3.7)
  • New operating system with speed and cpu enhancements
  • BTSync functionality

Consider using my ref link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: