Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Legit places to buy BTC with CC  (Read 1567 times)
reminesjoseph (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:05:42 PM

im brand new to bitcoin, I've been reading for a few months now and Im ready to get started. I have read mixed reviews about places that allow you to buy BTC with your CC but I cant find one im for sure about. Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that is reputable for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:14:20 PM

im brand new to bitcoin, I've been reading for a few months now and Im ready to get started. I have read mixed reviews about places that allow you to buy BTC with your CC but I cant find one im for sure about. Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that is reputable for this?

You can buy Bitcoins with your credit card from Bit-x, You can find the link in my signature, they have awesome service and they also give you a debit card using which you can withdraw fiat from number of atms around the globe, this really gives you more convenience to access fiat when you need it. Just have others people send btc to your Bit-x account, buy something online or cashout your bitcoin from atms or shop and pay with debit card, truly an awesome service. The entire signup process takes just 2 minutes. Cheers!
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

I seem to remember using Circle[.com] to buy BTC with my debit/credit card a short while back. Simple account setup. Immediate transfer. (I think. I could be misremembering.)

Regards,
Christopher

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:24:39 PM

You can buy Bitcoins with your credit card from Bit-x, You can find the link in my signature, they have awesome service and they also give you a debit card using which you can withdraw fiat from number of atms around the globe, this really gives you more convenience to access fiat when you need it. Just have others people send btc to your Bit-x account, buy something online or cashout your bitcoin from atms or shop and pay with debit card, truly an awesome service. The entire signup process takes just 2 minutes. Cheers!

I've never heard of Bit-X before. I signed up through you link and will give them a shot. Thanks for the info.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:25:13 PM

You can find a list here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Buy_Bitcoins_With_Your_Credit_Card

Just be careful with your card. I know Bittylicious, BIT-X and CEX.IO, and I think these are safe places.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:51:53 PM

One of my first BTC purchases ever was throught credit card (linked to paypal) using Virwox.com. The fees are ridiculous tho. I would assume that nowadays there are better alternatives.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:02:46 PM

I would recommend you buy from localbitcoin as in over a year i have never had a problem with them buy bitcoins with my card, it is a concern giving people my ID but they are trusted enough as i said nothing has happened to my accounts or name in all that time, just find the most trusted seller and away you go. Welcome to the forum~and Bitcoin!

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:14:33 PM

I still use circle pretty frequently. Never had issues there. Local bitcoins is always preferable but I live in a pretty rural area.

cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

it depends on where you are from,but circle or coinbase usually permits you to buy bitcoin with credit card,try these sites
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:57:35 PM

Generally the cost of buying bitcoin against CC is higher than the market rate. Hence it is better to buy from traders directly through bank transfer. Depending on your location, you may use LocalBitcoins.com or 100bit.co.in to buy bitcoins directly from traders.
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 04:57:44 PM

it depends on where you are from,but circle or coinbase usually permits you to buy bitcoin with credit card,try these sites

I think Coinbase only allows Visa credit cards, not others like Mastercard or Amex.

I could be wrong. Often am. Grin

Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
3-tails

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:15:09 AM

I think Coinbase only allows Visa credit cards, not others like Mastercard or Amex.

I could be wrong. Often am. Grin

Me
Last I looked it was visa only or bank transfers, so you're not alone there. Smiley  On the bright side they are VERY reliable!
247exchange

Activity: 240

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:28:32 AM

You're welcome to use our exchanger www.247exchange.com/buy
We accept credit and debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro), including prepaid ones. It's instant. Our service is licensed.
The fees are affordable. This week we also have a promo giving discounts - more info can be found on our social network pages.

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:00:55 AM

Any place to buy BTC with skrill or cc without uploading docs? Wink Because I really don't want to. There are so many scams and hacks around here that I prefer to stay safe.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:29:16 AM

Any place to buy BTC with skrill or cc without uploading docs? Wink Because I really don't want to. There are so many scams and hacks around here that I prefer to stay safe.

Legitimate services will need verification documents to comply with regulations in order to stay in operation. These include AML and KYC laws. As long as you stick to the known (and trusted) services, scams and hacks won't be an issue.
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:08:38 PM

I've never heard of Bit-X before. I signed up through you link and will give them a shot. Thanks for the info.

You've never heard of Bit-x before? Even though you are promoting them in your signature campaign? Or did you mean to say that you weren't aware that they were offering deposit/withdrawal options via credit cards for their exchange?
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:07:37 PM

You can also do this through Payza. You can fund your account with a cc, and then withdraw it in btc. But you have to verify your account at Payza, which takes a week.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:13:40 PM

I know you specifically asked about credit cards. But I find funding an account with a money order to be a cheap and less risky option. Not that Bit-X and other places are unsafe, its just that giving CC info can lead to access to more of your money in theory. A money order does not.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:10:17 AM

Hey man,

Been working on a pretty decent list, we have 23 listed that accept credit cards at the moment - http://enjoybitcoins.com/?s=&s=&tx_listing=0&payment_options--4%5B%5D=Credit+Card&advanced_search=yes
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 02:58:49 AM

BTC-e, Cex.io and BIT-X.

You can find a list here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Buy_Bitcoins_With_Your_Credit_Card

Just be careful with your card. I know Bittylicious, BIT-X and CEX.IO, and I think these are safe places.

AFAIK this list hasn't been updated for a while now. Please check more about the site before you use it.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:31:50 PM

btc-e dont accept credit cards ...
sobitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:47:53 AM

We've updated our list and filtering a little bit! Now listed are 23 options accepting credit cards  -
http://enjoybitcoins.com/?s=&s=&tx_listing=0&payment_options--4%5B%5D=Credit+Card&advanced_search=yes
btcfaucet.us

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:53:55 AM

coinmama allows CC
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:29:03 PM

LMFAO. Is this real? You promote a site you don't even hear. This is trolling at its best.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:05:25 PM

coinmama allows CC

no it dosent, u must send money to WU or MG by cc and than give coinmama the transfer code.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:09:28 PM

We've updated our list and filtering a little bit! Now listed are 23 options accepting credit cards  -
http://enjoybitcoins.com/?s=&s=&tx_listing=0&payment_options--4%5B%5D=Credit+Card&advanced_search=yes

U updated it pretty wrong, indacoin dont accept any cc , double check before "updating"  Wink
sobitcoin

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:19:09 AM

We've updated our list and filtering a little bit! Now listed are 23 options accepting credit cards  -

U updated it pretty wrong, indacoin dont accept any cc , double check before "updating"  Wink

Realize, it's extremely tough to keep up with daily changing offerings of over 300 businesses, but we follow to the best of our abilities, sometimes we miss an update  Wink. I do appreciate the feedback, thanks.  As far as I can see Indacoin still utilizes CC transactions for withdraw in some areas.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

We've updated our list and filtering a little bit! Now listed are 23 options accepting credit cards  -

U updated it pretty wrong, indacoin dont accept any cc , double check before "updating"  Wink

Realize, it's extremely tough to keep up with daily changing offerings of over 300 businesses, but we follow to the best of our abilities, sometimes we miss an update  Wink. I do appreciate the feedback, thanks.  As far as I can see Indacoin still utilizes CC transactions for withdraw in some areas.

Yes, but here topic title is , "where to buy" , not to withdtaw , with CC Smiley
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:07:54 AM

Is there any real place to buy with sms in EU? I checked there once was on blockchain.info, but it looks like no longer an option...

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: