Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 4 FullMember Accounts. (0.05BTC each)  (Read 1142 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:05:13 PM

This worked out better than I thought it would.
On the payment page it asked me to pay 0.047BTC(less than what OP stated).
The product got delivered in my email within 15mins, it was in the format username:password .
Then when I tried to log in using that credentials, everything went fine and i was able to access the account.

Sorry for doubting you, thought this was a scam. Thanks for the great deal.

Although I got the account but still everyone should take precautions and buy accounts at their own will.

Also the account looks fine with fine posts but still I will want to hold it for a few days to see nothing is wrong, if things go right(till now they are fine) then ill also purchase your other accounts too.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Xprim777
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 06:57:22 PM

Great to see it was not a scam !

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:05:42 PM

The product got delivered in my email within 15mins, it was in the format username:password .
Then when I tried to log in using that credentials, everything went fine and i was able to access the account.

Although I got the account but still everyone should take precautions and buy accounts at their own will.

Also the account looks fine with fine posts but still I will want to hold it for a few days to see nothing is wrong, if things go right(till now they are fine) then ill also purchase your other accounts too.
I am assuming that no kind of signed message was provided to prove ownership. Without a signed message from an address posted a long time ago then it would be easy for someone to later come back and claim the account was hacked.

Plus you don't know how many accounts the OP actually has verses how many he is selling so its possible that the last one (or the last two) accounts don't actually exist and he will just collect payment for it. M

Tl;dr - it is a much better idea to use a forum escrow verses sending first to a newbie.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:14:15 PM

keep us updated maybe i will have a chance to buy one too, that would be great

GrandmaJean

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:49:55 PM

just bought one though it shows that theres no account with such name sent a pm to him lets hope its just a typing mistake
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:08:29 AM

I am assuming that no kind of signed message was provided to prove ownership. Without a signed message from an address posted a long time ago then it would be easy for someone to later come back and claim the account was hacked.

Plus you don't know how many accounts the OP actually has verses how many he is selling so its possible that the last one (or the last two) accounts don't actually exist and he will just collect payment for it. M

Tl;dr - it is a much better idea to use a forum escrow verses sending first to a newbie.
Yes. No signed message was provided. Although I just pmed the op asking for a signed message, still waiting for a reply, and yes, you never know how many accounts he has cause he is selling them for literally too cheap price(too good to be true).
just bought one though it shows that theres no account with such name sent a pm to him lets hope its just a typing mistake
Try sending him a PM.

GrandmaJean

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:14:19 AM

i already sent him a pm though he did not login yet after i did that so still waiting
GrandmaJean

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:58:00 PM

i already sent him a pm though he did not login yet after i did that so still waiting
still nothing i guess i threw away my money, the owner dont respond
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:26:14 PM

>Buys account to spam/scam.
>Gets scammed.
This truly is the best of all possible worlds.
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:34:39 PM

it is not good to buy an account without using escrow, this is what will happen. Hope you learned your lesson

bensam12345

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:00:19 PM

Try complaining to payivy, they might give you back the btc if the OP  has not withdrawn the btc yet.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:21:20 PM

Try complaining to payivy, they might give you back the btc if the OP  has not withdrawn the btc yet.
There support is literally too poor.
They don't reply to anything. Also payivy send the bitcoin automatically to the seller after 3 confirmations of the transaction made for buying goods.

Also till now didn't get any signed message from the OP about the account.

TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:29:59 PM

They don't reply to anything. Also payivy send the bitcoin automatically to the seller after 3 confirmations of the transaction made for buying goods.

If i were you i wont expect anything from op, selling from a third party site seems fishy and it looks like he is attemping to scam, if its true that you recieve an email with account details then you are lucky, but i doubt its true

GrandmaJean

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:04:44 PM

well no surprise he still wasnt on after i made my payment, i would be careful about that account too as hes clearly a scammer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: