Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TEC] Tecoin - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - TRADING - HEFTY-1 ASIC-Res. Algo  (Read 4980 times)
GameOfBit (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

Uh... ok. From what I can understand, you're talking about the usefulness - or lack of - of Bitcoin and alts. I'd love to see the coins have mass-adoption. But, for now...
Also, thanks for the support Smiley
Raggafragginsagafragin...

You lost me there Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GameOfBit (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:38:37 AM

So. There comes a time in every coin's life where it thinks to itself "does anyone really care about me?" Answer: no. We'll see how people react to this. I might just scrap the whole "take over Tecoin" thing, and just go work on a brand new coin (I don't it was too good of an idea taking over a coin that had no interest whatsoever). Server comes due on Monday, and I don't think I'm going to renew it. Let's face it: there's been little to no interest in Tecoin over the past few weeks.

I'd like to create something that's actually unique. Not something that's basically a complete clone of Heavycoin. I know I'm going to get a shitton of hate for letting Tecoin die, which my soul purpose was to NOT let it die, but, all good things must end.

What will I be doing? Well, I'll be working on the new coin for the next couple weeks. That's basically it. Like I've said in the past, I love developing things. Just not taking over development. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm still here.

What should you do, now? Sell your coins. That's basically it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:07:21 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 04:58:57 PM by Erkallys

So. There comes a time in every coin's life where it thinks to itself "does anyone really care about me?" Answer: no. We'll see how people react to this. I might just scrap the whole "take over Tecoin" thing, and just go work on a brand new coin (I don't it was too good of an idea taking over a coin that had no interest whatsoever). Server comes due on Monday, and I don't think I'm going to renew it. Let's face it: there's been little to no interest in Tecoin over the past few weeks.

I'd like to create something that's actually unique. Not something that's basically a complete clone of Heavycoin. I know I'm going to get a shitton of hate for letting Tecoin die, which my soul purpose was to NOT let it die, but, all good things must end.

What will I be doing? Well, I'll be working on the new coin for the next couple weeks. That's basically it. Like I've said in the past, I love developing things. Just not taking over development. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm still here.

I'm really sad. I mined Tecoin all the Mondays. Please, can't you continue ?
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:20:01 AM

Sorry to  be so late about this but health and work tied me up and pinned me down.  Still a little out of it but that could be a good thing, for ideas, maybe.  Because thunk I have!  I was thinking and thinking, and then I thinked some more until I was all thunked out.  But I believe I just might have thunk an idea or two, maybe.

I got into crypto because I saw in it the perfect vehicle for selling, or rather capitalizing on my photography.  I figured by now tipping apps on Flickr and 500px would be feeding me a stream of nickels and dimes, fractions of pennies.  Unfortunately... 

So what I thought about was ingredients, not the recipe.  What if the pictures are part of the blockchain somehow, and mining gets keys for decrypting the pictures.  As an artist, one of the hardest things to do is to put a number value, a price on some work.  Really, I find it excruciating.  Is there some way this can be foisted off on the buyers/viewers?  Sorry, but I don't have much more than a yearning to get my stuff out there, to turn this into a distribution system somehow. 

I guess I should show off a bit of my stuff eh? 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7657010@N05/
https://500px.com/AtomicNixon
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:41:00 AM

Sorry to  be so late about this but health and work tied me up and pinned me down.  Still a little out of it but that could be a good thing, for ideas, maybe.  Because thunk I have!  I was thinking and thinking, and then I thinked some more until I was all thunked out.  But I believe I just might have thunk an idea or two, maybe.

That sounds like a Dr. Seuss line.

With regards to the coin, I doubt anything will ever come of Tecoin.

{ BitSpill }
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: