Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is minersource.net legit  (Read 7699 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:14:01 AM

WOW, can't believe they went tits up and now trying the same game under different name.
They were respectable until the whole BlackArrow thing but like all(most) crypto companies large and small they set up shop one day gone the next.
That's why these forums are needed.

That is not entirely true there were plenty of questionable issues well before the Black Arrow situation. Particularly with regards to other Chinese fabricators and what they took without paying for the product. This was a scam to get refunds on working product they lied about them not working and used 3rd parties as the scapegoat. There is a LONG history stretching back to scam days of Matt with his mixing coins site. Look at the trail of that Gleb pointed out with the data centers. Plenty of broken promises to the clients, and employees and landlords.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tm123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

Hello!
I ordered  a machine from Minersource.com. It was over a year ago. No if I want to contact them they dont answere. I payed so much money and now I dont have the machine  and money. What sould I do?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:12:15 PM

Hello!
I ordered  a machine from Minersource.com. It was over a year ago. No if I want to contact them they dont answere. I payed so much money and now I dont have the machine  and money. What sould I do?

If it was a "lot" go get a lawyer, as I don't think they are legit at this point.   If it's not enough for a lawyer you might try small claims court, or sadly chalk it up to a lesson learned. 

Lawyers are not cheap so it would have to be considerable amount to get one.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:40:12 PM

Contact Oregon Mines to get ahold of Matt Carson, the guy in charge of Minersource. He's now Oregon Mines' VP of Sales I believe. There's more discussion around this in their Group Buys thread.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:00:47 PM

Contact Oregon Mines to get ahold of Matt Carson, the guy in charge of Minersource. He's now Oregon Mines' VP of Sales I believe. There's more discussion around this in their Group Buys thread.

thanks for the tip. his business card was posted in their thread. 

Guess who was at the Oregon Mines booth at the Texas Bitcoin Conference.

(http://texasbitcoinconference.com/conferences/austin2015#sponsors).

Interesting.

So you can all ask Matthew to give you your refunds if you are looking for him. He is working for Oregon Mines.

Be careful dealing with this company. Minersource was just one more iteration of the same thing obviously Matt Carson is totally involved in this company as a VP.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:21:25 PM

I could have been jaded ever since they stole some of my Silverfish 28 pics for their website I lost a lot of respect for them.  Met them in person and they acted like they didn't know they took the pic.

That jadedness might have saved me from ordering from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: