Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2018, 11:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox withdrawal issues via SEPA(EU)  (Read 1140 times)
Haembi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 11:26:59 AM

Hi,

I am living in Germany and i wanted to withdraw some USD(60.73$) to my German Bank Account. I used SEPA for this.
But now i am waiting since last friday (06/03/11 09:34) and the money hastn't arrived yet.
Are there any other users, who withdrawed from mtgox via SEPA? How long did you wait?

I already send them an email but haven't got an answer. I wanted to know if there's maybe a problem.
If I remember everything correctly, I may have forgotten to add the country to my address. Could this be a big problem?
I thought the Account is uniquely addressed through the IBAN and BIC.... Should i only wait longer or meh? Any ideas?

Thanks and Greets,

Haembi
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 11:40:03 AM

Hi there,

for me it took no longer than three days last time, but only after I resolved an issue because I did not specify my full address (whenever I issue a SEPA transaction from my online banking account it does not even provide enough space to enter the full address of the recipient so I did not think it was vital).

Did you specify your full name and postal address along with your IBAN/BIC? If so I'd wait a bit more for a reply from Mark (MtGox). He was very helpful and quick to respond the last time I had a problem but I think in the meantime he is a probably extremely busy so give it some time.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Haembi

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 12:23:28 PM

Yes, I specified my full name and postal address, I only forgot the "germany" at the end. Thanks for your reply, I think when there is an issue it can be solved easily Smiley
Haembi

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 11:59:20 AM

! Angry !
Today is the 28th of June. I have opened a support ticket on support.mtgox.com at Jun-12 06:11. I know that the recent changes took some time and that they are working a lot.
But now I am waiting 16 days for my money! 16 days? Okay, I would understand 5 days, 10 days, but 16??
Accounting to the information they gave me, the country was missed. Okay, I replied via E-Mail AND ticket-system. Both on the 15th June.
Since then I haven't heard anything from them...
I am totally unsatisfied. What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Haembi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.