Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete this thread, thanks.  (Read 1803 times)
klovishey

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:34:14 PM

Umm I think you people should ask NOBLE WHY PAYPAL HAS THEIR ACCOUNT UNDER INVESTIGATION Huh  I HAVE PM HIM / HER ABOUT IT... THEY KNOW THAT PAYPAL HAS THEIR ACCOUNT UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR POSSIBLE FRAUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:35:15 PM

AND THEY JUST ASKED TU BUY ANOTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEIRS IS NOW LIMITED!!!
thenoblepoptart (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:39:07 PM

I just told you in my PM my account was limited when I took action against the 675 I sent you. I cancelled the claim and they required me to send in photo id and proof of identity so they didn't think I was a false user. I even offered to show you my ID as well. Don't point fingers when you have my money.

Also my account won't be limited in a matter of hours if not sooner. I've already spoken with them after 2+ years of good history I don't have an issue. I had asked because I was curious. I can seriously provide any proof to anybody because this is ridiculous.
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:48:02 PM

You know as well as I do that if you don't want to do this transaction there is a refund button right on paypal when you receive funds for goods and services. And if the funds are held you can immediately refund them as well. I'm not new to paypal, I might be new to BTC but not paypal.

The fact that you haven't refunded me or sent any coins says enough.

So why have you not refunded me if you don't want to do this can you answer that?

You either already have my money and haven't sent anything or are refusing to refund me. Either way my end of the bargain was held up.
RubberToe

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:49:33 PM

You know as well as I do that if you don't want to do this transaction there is a refund button right on paypal when you receive funds for goods and services. And if the funds are held you can immediately refund them as well. I'm not new to paypal, I might be new to BTC but not paypal.

The fact that you haven't refunded me or sent any coins says enough.

So why have you not refunded me if you don't want to do this can you answer that?

You either already have my money and haven't sent anything or are refusing to refund me. Either way my end of the bargain was held up.

Totally fair point, buddy!!! It takes literally SECONDS to login and click on refund. Doesn't matter if there's a dispute or not. So there's no excuse.
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:52:03 PM

Because paypal has advised me to wait till the investigation is complete before doing anything.
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:55:01 PM

and there is no dispute , just investigation because the account owner said they didn't make the transaction, I have also mailed a letter to the verified paypal address, so if noble is the account owner they can post a picture of the letter ,
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:59:48 PM

Because paypal has advised me to wait till the investigation is complete before doing anything.

So let me get this straight. You're not refunding someone who sent you money which you have received because paypal has an investigation. So you rather than returning the funds to paypal (which you know very well would hold them if there was any reason to) are deciding to keep my money in your account and neither refund nor send BTC because rather than forfeiting the funds to paypal you want the cash?

If a paypal account is limited you can't send money, or withdraw money period.

So if I got a refund and my account was under limitation than all that would happen is it would be locked in my account and seeing as how its MY money I don't see that as an issue. However you're keeping the money for what reason?

If you don't intend on sending BTC then this would be ridiculous. If you've received the funds and have them in your holding then theres nothing stopping you.  

I want nothing more than to get my BTC and be done with this whole thing but at this point a refund is fine, since it would now appear you are holding my money hostage.

I don't know how to post images here but if someone can show me I can show my ID phone records and paypal cases that say I made the claim and paypal forwarded it to fraud department and they took my claim as an unauthorized usage. If you have any idea when that letter will arrive that will be great. I am the account holder, I've offered three times now to show you my photo ID, my state ID my school ID heck I'll even show you the credit card the purchase came from now you're holding my money hostage till I get a letter in the mail?

And I'm supposed to be fine with that?
RubberToe

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:20:38 PM

and there is no dispute , just investigation because the account owner said they didn't make the transaction, I have also mailed a letter to the verified paypal address, so if noble is the account owner they can post a picture of the letter ,

Are you out any BTC? Do you have a txid for proof?

If not, then nothing you said matters.  Hit the refund button, no matter WHO sent the payment. You have no right to the funds.
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:46:12 PM

^ are condoning fraud?
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:49:00 PM

and nobody said he isn't going to get his funds, I just want to make sure im protected, you clearly are another scammer support a possible scammer, look at your trust level.... I have pm;d you nobel, you come across a lot different in your pm's..
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:51:18 PM

PM me with a slefie of you and your ids in your hand , and a piece of paper with bitcointalk written on it and ill will port it here
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:55:20 PM

and nobody said he isn't going to get his funds, I just want to make sure im protected, you clearly are another scammer support a possible scammer, look at your trust level.... I have pm;d you nobel, you come across a lot different in your pm's..

I don't know who rubber toe is he just seems to be the peanut gallery in this. So IDK about his rep or anything.

I don't mean to come off different i'm irritated and scared and worried about my money I am more than happy to Skype call you or show you a letter from paypal I just got yesterday when I got my debit card which has my address on it. Honestly I just want this to be resolved. If you are open to a Skype conversation or call that would be great. I feel like we both need to communicate with each other.

I'm not a he as well I'm a she not that it matters just now that this has become and identity thing I should clarify. I'm just irritated and I want everything to be wrapped up and done.

Honestly, PM me we can arrange a call or something I can show you proof of address proof of ID and proof I'm the paypal owner. I worked with you last night calling paypal verifying my ID so that they knew it was digital goods.

I just would really like to get this resolved so I apologize for losing my temper, but this is a lot of money for me.
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:07:57 PM

http://imgur.com/a/94Aft

Theres the album of selfies. Do you still have my BTC address?

are you serious??, so I hope this was a joke because the selfies of the error page are not exactly funny
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:08:58 PM

Oh! I'm sorry I had my album private! Sorry let me change my sharing settings!
klovishey

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:13:32 PM

Waiting ... LMK WHEN ITS FIXED
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:23:30 PM

Sent you the corrected link, sorry again. Let me know if its fine I logged out and tested it.
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:43:24 PM

Just sent you a youtube video, link to my Facebook, and another picture. Since the first selfies weren't good enough.   Wink
thenoblepoptart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:11:28 PM

Just sent you a youtube video, link to my Facebook, and another picture. Since the first selfies weren't good enough.   Wink

Just to be clear. After sending my video and everything to this person. who very kindly at first accused me of photoshop they disappeared.

Unbelievable.

So after you admit you have my money and I prove my identity with a video no less you vanish. WOW
daggerman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

you are a damn liar.

you have lost nothing. you have no need to wait.   send the coins, or hit refund.

scumbag
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: