Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.5 loan for 10 days , [VALID DIGITAL GOODS] as collateral  (Read 855 times)
Jamielee (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:06:16 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 05:16:46 AM by Jamielee

Hello guys,

Loan needed : 0.5 (or 1 )
Reason : Investment (for earn tomorrow)
Repay : 10 days (repay day by day)
Collateral : Digital goods that worth 0.25 when I bought it (auto-pilot script for satoshimines), and my earn tomorrow account.
Repay date : 8th of April

Thanks for looking,
I take this seriously, I know I'm a newbie, so please don't leave me negative trust if you don't know me.
The main reason I wanna invest is because my mom is coming to Europe and travel with me, and I don't want her to worry so much about money.. We come from asia (Malaysia), I studying in UK, so.... our money is small..

My plan : After I repay you, (if accepted today ) , My profit will start 9th of april , by the time my mom gets here, I will get atleast 1BTC, should be enough to cover atleast food expenses..

Edit: satoshimines isn't down yet, and I will NOT run away... (<--- Main point)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
young3dvard

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:10:15 AM

Collateral : Digital goods that worth 0.25 when I bought it, and my earn tomorrow account.

what kind of digital goods please specify that in description putting in description will be easy to read . please update the OP thanks .
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:10:24 AM

Hello guys,

Collateral : Digital goods that worth 0.25 when I bought it, and my earn tomorrow account.

Thanks for looking,
I take this seriously, I know I'm a newbie, so please don't leave me negative trust if you don't know me.
The main reason I wanna invest is because my mom is coming to Europe and travel with me, and I don't want her to worry so much about money.. We come from asia (Malaysia), I studying in UK, so.... our money is small..

My plan : After I repay you, (if accepted today ) , My profit will start 9th of april , by the time my mom gets here, I will get atleast 1BTC, should be enough to cover atleast food expenses..

earn tomorrow is a ponzi site.

If you don't know that, you probably shouldn't borrow money.   Undecided

I've given you negative trust for your own good.  Educate yourself and when you're not willing to throw away other people's money, come talk to me and I'll remove it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:22:32 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks for looking,

earn tomorrow is a ponzi site.

If you don't know that, you probably shouldn't borrow money.   Undecided

I've given you negative trust for your own good.  Educate yourself and when you're not willing to throw away other people's money, come talk to me and I'll remove it.

Hello there................ I didn't expect I would get a negative trust so quickly..... I really feeling very sad now... I take my account seriously, I hope you won't mislead anybody that trust me..
You know the earntomorrow post right? They have just sent me an email stating that they are HYIP, and some trusted members in this forum also invest in them, they say that earntomorrow will still last for awhile .... Even I've been benefit from them for quite awhile, so they won't run in the least 10 days...
If they run, then I will repay you with my own money ..
Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:28:02 AM

Did Vod just gave me negative trust and went offline ?  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:28:29 AM

Of course people in a ponzi will tell you it's going to last for a while.  If they don't find more suckers, they lose their money.

Stop trying to borrow/lose other people's coin.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:41:20 AM

Hmmm........ Is there still any good guy in this forum..

I'm not trying to lose ppl's money.... I don't know what I should say now...
If my wording couldn't convince you, or my story , I really don't know how to convince you

This is my first attempt of borrowing, and I pay you day by day ....
What more do you need? what more reason do you need?
I only want to buy my mom a good meal when she come here...

I have an account in gofundme, but because this is a surprise I stayed quiet within my friends ,and family, no anonymus will fund my project
other than let people help me, I tried to make money my own .. have been on faucet for a month and I earned 0.1.. but still not enough for europe trip ...  So i started investing.... I know this forum prohibit begging, so i didn't go around begging for coins...

Oh god.... what more do you want..
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:43:58 AM

WTF.  Oh course you can't expect to fund a vacation with freaking faucets.  Are you sane?  I don't get it.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:44:38 AM

I see it's going to take some time for you to understand.   Undecided

Keep in mind, the longer you try and borrow money for a ponzi site (losing the borrowed money), the less likely it will be I'll remove the negative trust.

You are dealing with real money here, child.

Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:47:06 AM

WTF.  Oh course you can't expect to fund a vacation with freaking faucets.  Are you sane?  I don't get it.

That's why I am into investment now
Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:50:09 AM

I see it's going to take some time for you to understand.   Undecided

Keep in mind, the longer you try and borrow money for a pozni site (losing the borrowed money), the less likely it will be I'll remove the negative trust.

..... If so, any suggestion that I can get BTC ?
Have you benefit from any of the investment sites? I have, that is why I trust them, although one day they will run, but they won't run sooner than 10 days
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:20:08 AM

Not that is my job to be involved in this one, but lately I am researching Lending section for my own reasons. Try to read this better:

Let's assume that you are honest on this one (that your mom is coming, that you need money etc.), but you can't just ask for a loan from others so you can gamble on a ponzi scheme.

P.S. And come on, do you think that 0.5 BTC will be enough for you and your mom? Not that I underestimate the value of $113 (atm), but Europe is not Uganda (though there are several relatively poor countries (my own included)).

The best advice I can give you is to say you're sorry, be transparent and after some time you can kindly ask Vod to remove your negative trust. That is if you really take your account seriously.

Cheers,
Spartak

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:17:45 PM

Hello guys,

Collateral : Digital goods that worth 0.25 when I bought it (auto-pilot script for satoshimines), and my earn tomorrow account.

Thanks for looking,

Some more comments regarding this:
- Your collateral is invalid. It can't be easily sold for more than the loan plus interest. So you're a newbie asking for a loan without collateral.
- Even if it were valid and really worth 0.25 you're asking 0.5 or even 1 BTC for it!
- You will repay the 8th of April! And you talk about 9th of April too so it wasn't a typo. Is that 2016? Or did you just copy the same format from a previous try to "loan"/scam?
- The fact you write a sob story and say "I will not run away" is very suspicious. Scammers usually do that.

So enjoy your negative feedback and go away.

Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:23:31 PM

Not that is my job to be involved in this one, but lately I am researching Lending section for my own reasons. Try to read this better:

Let's assume that you are honest on this one (that your mom is coming, that you need money etc.), but you can't just ask for a loan from others so you can gamble on a ponzi scheme.

P.S. And come on, do you think that 0.5 BTC will be enough for you and your mom? Not that I underestimate the value of $113 (atm), but Europe is not Uganda (though there are several relatively poor countries (my own included)).

The best advice I can give you is to say you're sorry, be transparent and after some time you can kindly ask Vod to remove your negative trust. That is if you really take your account seriously.

Cheers,
Spartak

Firstly, I didn't lie about my story, my mom is really coming...== I got her flight itinerary, you can ask me for proof if you like ..
Secondly, although it is a gambling-ponzi site, the thing is they are giving out stable BTC there.

If I being wrong for what I've done, if I hurt somebody, I would definitely say sorry, but vod didn't even talk to me in person or whatsoever, and directly he gave me a negative trust ... I wouldn't do that if this is the first time I saw someone else looking to get help ..

I know that he is trusted by you guys, but it sounds like he is threatening me to give up everything that I hope for and so a BIG SORRY to him...So that he can remove negative trust .. since he gave me negative trust, he just literary labelled me as a scammer , and now I have 0 chance to do what I hope to do ..

I didn't do anything wrong you know ?
I didn't killed somebody or hurt anybody, or steal anything, I am just kindly tell my story and see if anyone is kind enough to help me out..

I dunno why in this forum you just misjudge ppl so much, when another ponzi is introduced you guys just shout it is a SCAM
then when someone needed help , you guys also shout HE IS A SCAMMER
Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:29:48 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks for looking,

Some more comments regarding this:
- Your collateral is invalid. It can't be easily sold for more than the loan plus interest. So you're a newbie asking for a loan without collateral.
- Even if it were valid and really worth 0.25 you're asking 0.5 or even 1 BTC for it!
- You will repay the 8th of April! And you talk about 9th of April too so it wasn't a typo. Is that 2016? Or did you just copy the same format from a previous try to "loan"/scam?
- The fact you write a sob story and say "I will not run away" is very suspicious. Scammers usually do that.

So enjoy your negative feedback and go away.

That is no sob story, it is the truth , I know I'm just a kid, but atleast I have a dream.. The reason why I wrote I will not run away because I WILL NOT .. I speak what I do I do what I speak okay?
I wrote all the words my own, I'm not very good in english because I come from asia and my native language is chinese.

And sorry for the 8th of april, I was counting from my calender, I didn't notice I type it wrongly.. Sorry for that, It's 8th of May. and the following is 9th of May..
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:31:53 PM

Man, it doesn't matter what you say. Your actions will determine if you are a good guy or not. You must understand that this is not a game and a lot of people are suffering losses every single day.

If you will feel a little bit better - I believe in your story, but if you ask me - I won't trust you. Everyone who believes in ponzi schemes and support them by sending coins is killing the trust in cryptocurrencies in general and I HATE THAT!

Now move on and try to think before you act (and explain).

Cheers,
Spartak

Jamielee (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:27:48 PM

Moving on ~ I think I just delete this sad forum from bookmark then..

And yes.... ever since I'm here in UK I got scam for 600pounds too...
I suffer losses too ... that's why I work hard, I try new ways to earn money, I eat less, I eat cheap, I stay in house and work from computer..

Man, it doesn't matter what you say. Your actions will determine if you are a good guy or not. You must understand that this is not a game and a lot of people are suffering losses every single day.

If you will feel a little bit better - I believe in your story, but if you ask me - I won't trust you. Everyone who believes in ponzi schemes and support them by sending coins is killing the trust in cryptocurrencies in general and I HATE THAT!

Now move on and try to think before you act (and explain).

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: