Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcoin & Crypto Stickers www.bitlabshop.com  (Read 6347 times)
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:49:48 PM

You should create an imgur album of all the products you have. I am interested to see everything you have there.

Just looks like you have more cool things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:23:17 PM

You should create an imgur album of all the products you have. I am interested to see everything you have there.

Just looks like you have more cool things.

We have a website that we created with Squarespace,, everything is there. But I wanted to do things here on a more personal level, to get to know people and for people to get to know me.

Problem with our website is that squarespace only uses Stripe as a payment processor,, and the way they accept bitcoin sucks,, they convert it all to USD and we dont want USD we want crypto,, they also have fees and it completely goes against what we were trying to do.

We tried to implment bitpay and we cant because squarespace api wont talk to bitpay or coinbase,, so if someone were to place an order it will not update our inventory and that could create a nightmare real fast.

We did create a work around,, by using the coupon code "paywithbitcoin" squarespace marks it to 100% off then in the instructions a person is asked to pay the proper amount of btc totaling their order amount,, then we manually verify the payment,, once verified the order is shipped and the website inventory is updated through squarespace.. Yep its a total pain in the ass,,

We are hoping that squarespace gets all this worked out in the near future,, otherwise we are considering moving to word press so we can use all the normal payment gateways.

We really wanted a nice website, and squarespace delivers on that,, but the functionality we want is just not right. I feel like people are also weary to try our site because of the weird way we have to accept bitcoin.

Anyhow if youd like to check it out the site is www.bitlabshop.com

If you are afraid to place your order there you are more than welcome to place an order with me here manually.

Thanks so much for your interest. Anything that we have available now will be on the site.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:36:43 AM

Hey everybody,

I / we have some Bitcoin themed high quality Thick Vinyl Stickers for sale. Some are traditional logos and some are just ideas we had and thought they would be fun.

The Stickers are thick vinyl so you can stick them pretty much anywhere on just about anything, waterproof, scratchproof, UV resistant. Im an audio guy so I like to stick them in clubs.

I ship them standard post mail in the US for free. All are in hand, and I will mail them out same or next business day. I can accept Paypal, or any Cryptocurrency on Cryptsy.

Just message below or PM me, Thanks.

4 Inch Rounds, 3X5, 2X6, $3.00

2 Inch Rounds, $1.00

MOUSEPADS: $8.00

8" of Fabric Surfaced Rubber Backed Mouse Pad for all your gui pleasures.

This one is 7.625” x 9.25” x 1/8" Fabric Surface, Rubber Backed

LANYARD: $5.00

17" x 1/2" White Bitcoin Logo Polyester Lanyard with J Hook.

I dont really dig the "j-Hook" but its still a nice print, We will get some better Lanyards in the future, this isnt a bad start.

Just to have the main post on the second page and to stay on topic,, If you see anything you like just PM me, Thank you!

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:05:54 AM

hi,

could you ship to France ?

regards,
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 09:48:39 PM

hi,

could you ship to France ?

regards,

Yes I will ship to France, just add 5 dollars to the total of your order,, thanks!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:36:36 AM

These look cool, I may have to pick some up!  Smiley

kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:38:14 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 05:53:21 PM by kimosan

Got my stickers in and great quality as expected. Was a mixup where I received the wrong order initially and audotopix re-sent the correct order asap. I offered to send the first order back but he said to just keep them. Like I stated previously, nice guy.

audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:18:21 AM

Got my stickers in and great quality as expected. Was a mixup where I received the wrong order initially and audotopix re-sent the correct order asap. I offered to send the first order back but he said to just keep them. Like I stated previously, nice guy.

Thanks Dude!!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:34:21 AM

Hey everybody,

I / we have some Bitcoin themed high quality Thick Vinyl Stickers for sale. Some are traditional logos and some are just ideas we had and thought they would be fun.

The Stickers are thick vinyl so you can stick them pretty much anywhere on just about anything, waterproof, scratchproof, UV resistant. Im an audio guy so I like to stick them in clubs.

I ship them standard post mail in the US for free. All are in hand, and I will mail them out same or next business day. I can accept Paypal, or any Cryptocurrency on Cryptsy.

Just message below or PM me, Thanks.

NEW DASH STICKERS JUST ADDED!

4 Inch Rounds, 3X5, 2X6, $3.00

2 Inch Rounds, $1.00

MOUSEPADS: $8.00

8" of Fabric Surfaced Rubber Backed Mouse Pad for all your gui pleasures.

This one is 7.625” x 9.25” x 1/8" Fabric Surface, Rubber Backed

LANYARD: $5.00

17" x 1/2" White Bitcoin Logo Polyester Lanyard with J Hook.

I dont really dig the "j-Hook" but its still a nice print, We will get some better Lanyards in the future, this isnt a bad start.

Just added Dash Stickers!! check em' out!  Cool

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:18:04 AM

Are bitcoin shoelaces a possibility?
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 06:04:53 AM

Are bitcoin shoelaces a possibility?

Yes actually that is possible, I will look into it,, thats a unique and neat idea!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
bitlabShop.com

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:20:22 AM

I had to do a reinstall of my OS, and when I came back to bitcointalk I couldn't remember my password, so I reset my password, and when I tried to log in I got this:

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry audiotopix, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

I have emailed 3 times and have gotten no response,, Can anyone help?? Im completely locked out of my original account.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:05:04 AM

They fixed my account YAY!!!!

Passwords changed, and everything is back to normal,,

If anyone would like some stickers, please shoot me a message or visit our website bitlabshop.com

Thanks.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:54:17 PM

They fixed my account YAY!!!!

Passwords changed, and everything is back to normal,,

If anyone would like some stickers, please shoot me a message or visit our website bitlabshop.com

Thanks.

Glad to hear it.  Welcome back.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:56:26 AM

We are now included @Nakamotos!!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/NakamotoStore

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:38:33 PM

How much for the mousepad ship to Indonesia?
And also, how much for the stickers?

faucet used to be profitable
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 05:57:52 PM

How much for the mousepad ship to Indonesia?
And also, how much for the stickers?

I would ship to Indonesia, but I would have to know the specifics to calculate the shipping,, message me your full address, and how many of what you would like to order and I will get a shipping quote for you.

Thanks!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:27:20 AM

Any chance I could buy just 1 or 2 2-inch round BTC stickers? Pretty broke right now, but I definitely wanna see the quality of these and most likely get more as time passes.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:26:48 AM

Any chance I could buy just 1 or 2 2-inch round BTC stickers? Pretty broke right now, but I definitely wanna see the quality of these and most likely get more as time passes.

Yes, I will ship even only one sticker as long as you are in the US. No problem.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:13:47 AM

Yes, I will ship even only one sticker as long as you are in the US. No problem.

I would like to buy one, where do I send the BTC?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: