Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] YOUR BTC via WU / MG / GCs / eGCs / MORE  (Read 280 times)
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:29:32 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 12:54:01 PM by chaosPT

Hi I am gonna be doing exchanges for a little, the maximum I will do per exchange is $300. Read that again, and make sure you understand before either contacting me or asking me to contact you. I'm tired of my time wasted on people that just waste it or fuck me over.

You will either go first or we can use escrow / localbitcoin / cryptothrift. You must pay the fee, on the forum you will set up escrow. The other sites I will and then we can have a easy exchange. Remember I will not go first.

At the moment this is what I can exchange with, amount I have available and how long it usually takes  :
 Western Union- / 20 minutes max : $200
 Moneygram- / 20 minutes max : $1083
 Gift Cards- / 10 minutes up to a day (varies from different gift cards ): $80
 eGift Cards- / (varies from different gift cards and location you're destinated ) : $80
 US Cash Deposit ( 45 minutes - 8 hours depending on time and bank ):
 And last but not on this option you must post on my post first if you want to use this exchange. But you if you are I prefer to deal with only trusted members on the forum- / ( 2-7 days depending location ) $900

Regarding the last option, I am willing to buy you something of your choice. Meaning you link me what you want and I will order it with my personal debit card for you. This is why I prefer only doing that option with trusted members because plenty of users will be like "oh no it's fraud ban him!!!" . But in reality no, I'm just trying to get some coins. And as well I am willing to prove that I am ordering your item or items legit. There will absolutely it not be anything ordered or exchanged in any matter be stolen or illegal. By the way these may not be the highest amounts at the moment I know. But it's because my financial and personal issues but it'll change soon trust me Kiss

My rate : Usually will be 1:1 unless it's the last option on my list or can't exchange at the moment 1:1.
 You can contact me on the forum or here :
 Jabber - exchange@sss.chaoslab.ru
 Skype - chaos.exchange

Well that raps everything up now doesn't it? Let's get down to exchanging Cool

By the way a each exchange I do on here successfully I will be using to donate to bitcointalk. As well my business and help me with financial issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: